Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Is Rajshri above criticism? (Page 2)

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Sandiab,

I have not mentioned in any of my communication to you that Rajshri (or any actor for this matter) is above criticism. I have repeatedly clarified that constructive criticism is allowed, however, you need to make use of the right words to qualify as "constructive". Your previous post was closed down because your choice of words was wrong and attracted negative ideas into the forum. You are free to state your opinion, so long as it does not get personal towards the actor (or a member of the forum).

As for your remarks on the pimples and weight loss, I have said it before as well, such things are entirely personal to the actor. Whether she wants to make use of makeup to cover her acne, or whether she wants to look more or less curvy on-screen is for her to decide, not us. She is what she is and it is for the betterment of everyone that focus is kept on the character of Suhani instead of Rajshri.

Yes, your opinion that her acting could have been better was valid. But your post altogether had a greater amount of infringing phrases, than reasonable ones and I could not leave it open just because one line among all was legit.

Normally, what is discussed in PMs is not to be discussed on a public platform, neither am I obliged to respond here. Nonetheless, I am responding only to clarify the DT's stance (which I did above). For those reasons, I will appreciate that hereon any problems are dealt with privately and their content is not revealed in public.

I am trying my best not to subject members to generic obligations. But where the line is crossed, I ought to intervene. 

I hope you do understand this and do not magnify the matter. I will not respond further on this post. Discussions can be resumed in relation to SSEL only.

Regards,

SSEL Forum Development Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hotcocoamaniac_

Go to top