Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA FIND SOLACE IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS PICS ADDED EPISODE-239 (Page 4)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

There r so many women in his life before Jo...she is not the
first one with whom he has been with... so why this nervousness...why he is so
unsure like a teenager...I was just loving that uncertainty , that insecurity on
Jalal face , when he was all scared to meet Jo's eyes...the blamegame started...
both were blaming their own self for destroying the beautiful relation that has
started building up btw them...and by this time though both have accepted their
own feelings, the face to face confession was yet to come...who will do it first...
coz for both of them this feeling of love was very new... for both of them love
was happening for the first time...

And specially for Jalal... all this feelings, specially the
love and the feeling of being loved was so much exciting... just that he was
scared the no mistake should be there from his side, that will separate them
again...but this time their fate was written... and it was only to become one...while
he was helping her to reduce the irritation in her eyes, Jo's light touch on
his hands, just ignited the passion in him... and that moment the waiting for him
was over... that proximity just gave him courage to take the first step towards
their beautiful future together...

Enough of this loneliness for Jalal... specially now when the
women he loves was right there in front of him, all ready to be one with him...
just that her shyness being a woman was stopping her from taking the first step...so
why should Jalal hold back... he pulled her with full force in his arms...for Jo,
the feeling of being in arms of her man was totally new... and so she hesitated
for few seconds... but how can she resist his love and passion...and so she reciprocated
by completing that hug...and finally both found the much needed peace in
eachother's arms...

But that was not enough for Jalal... Is this hug real, or is
it one more dream... he was not sure... and so after breaking the hug, he touched
her oh so softly... and Jo was all shy... so it's not a dream... she is real, and
right with him... all loving and all his... he felt contended, happy and being
loved, for the first time in his life... and that peace in his heart come out
beautifully when he rests his forehead on hers with a soft smile that was full
of his love for her...just beautiful...

thank god its not a so serious one... LOL loved ur take on der hug... Big smile ya jalal had never been loved so indeed d feeling of love was a new thing fr him like a tingling effect...on his heart... Wink jo during der hug she had never been into a hug of a man so obviously for a while she did have d hesitation shyness but dn how long she can resist so she too reciprocates and both find peace into each other's arms... Tongue

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.manasi

Originally posted by sharmacatty

But then I heard, " Begum-e-khaas behosh ho gayi"

And the thought came to my mind was "Begum-e-khaas mar kyu nahi gayi"AngryAngryAngry

payal di , this was...ROFL

This was exactly the same thought I had! AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13--cute.manasi--

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged

And the thought came to my mind was "Begum-e-khaas mar kyu nahi gayi"AngryAngryAngry

That's true manasiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--cute.manasi---Felicity-harshu27

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

koi nhi shagun , BEK played major role in their romance...Wink

-Felicity-harshu27

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

LOL

-Felicity-harshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Originally posted by Donjas

Harshu di...Lovely review today, made lovelier by the glimpses of the loveliest couple! Day Dreaming

The first part of the episode was absolutely magical, Day Dreaming the rest... beyond worst. DeadLOL

Okay... so today we had the first official AkDha hug...Party Isi baat pe party toh banti hai...DancingLOL

No dreams, no by chances, no back hugs...this was one real, mutual, heart-warming, hug, and the very first at that. Heart

I had already said yesterday what I had to about the whip. Today, no negativity at all. 

Both were trying to persuade the other that it is them who is responsible for what happened. Though I agree that it was Jodha who had a bigger share in the fault, yet, wasn't the way they were both taking the blame so sweet? Embarrassed Especially, Jalal is getting sweeter by the day. EmbarrassedLOL This much is okay...but gets too mellow later. Ouch

This Jalal seems too cautious about not going against any wish of Jodha, not doing something that would even for a second make her hate him. He is, finally, in love! EmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassed

And Rahim very cutely explained what I said above, " Baahar se thode akdoo dikhte hain...lekin har kaam aapki pasand ka hi karte hain Shehenshah..." Nothing, absolutely nothing gets cute than this! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Rahim is such a cute cupid, probably the cutest one ever! His words are often too innocent, yet they always convey so much, just like they did today. EmbarrassedStarEmbarrassed See how Jodha just stops for a moment and ponders over what Rahim just said. Rahim had, and will always be my favorite character from this show! Heart

Now off to the dreamland of my AkDha. 

So this time its the hawaayein who are here to play cupid. EmbarrassedLOL Ms. Kaayanaat also seems to be loving this couple a lot! EmbarrassedWinkLOL

Jalal seemed hesitant to touch her while removing that tinka from her eyes. Uff...kitna sharmayega! LOL Or maybe he was scared to touch her, kya pata electric shock lag gya toh?!! ShockedROFL

But my Jo didn't take a second in holding on to his hand, that was a reflex to Jalal's action actually. Only later did she realize whom was she holding to... also realizing that this is the person she has to hold on to now, till the end of time. Heart

Jalal looks on to her, seeming as hesitant as Jodha seemsto be. That's when there is a turn in the story. Instead of taking her hand off, she brushes her hand with his palms, feeling the touch slowly. This makes Jalal look up again, to find a tiny bit hesitant, but firm Jodha. Realizing that this is a different situation from all that they've ever experienced, he takes her hands int hers. One more look at her, and all the hesitation and restrictions are flown out of the window, as feelings take over formalities. 

There, it is the first hug of Jalal to Jodha, not yet of AkDha. He hugs her as tightly as he can, the soothing feeling sinking in. Jalal holds on to her like he would never let her go, like there is no tomorrow left for them to be like this, together again. 

Lag ja gale

Ki fir ye...haseen raat ho na ho...

Shaayad...ab iss janam mein,

Mulaaqaat ho na ho...

Lag ja gale...Heart

For Jodha, it is as soothing as it is for Jalal. Gradually, all her control on her feelings is broken too, as she lifts up her hand to clutch him as close to her as possible. This is also a reassurance of love from her side, a reassurance of their together-ness, a reassurance of never leaving him, from Jodha, to Jalal.

A peasant shock comes to Jalal with the touch of Jodha's hand, her firm hold on her, and his face brightens up with the glow of happiness. Happiness of being loved back with the person he loves so much. He only tightens their hug, and also their relationship. This, is the official AkDha hugHeart

The forehead touching was as heart-touching as the hug. It was symbolic of being connected through the heart and the soul, and sharing all the pain they ever held. Peace was what reflected from these two faces, feeling content after so long. EmbarrassedHeart

Nothing much to be said about the rest of the episode, except that I hate, hate and simply hate Huqqa to the core. And what makes watching Jalal and Ruqs scenes worse, is that Ruqaiya would probably never ever realize how much Jalal cares for her! Dead
When you mix impeccable soulful writing, add a dash of poetry and beautiful pictures, what do you get? A perfect post or the nearest thing to it!

Yes! This is as close to a perfect post that I have ever seen on this forum. The description of emotional scenes is unmatched and romance scenes take a more vibrant hue through your eyes. Thanks.

Thank you so much. Embarrassed

I would say you're being real generous in praising this post. All the credit for the post goes to the breath-taking episode we had today! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged

koi nhi shagun , BEK played major role in their romance...Wink

Whatever, but I'm not changing my thoughts for her...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13--cute.manasi--harshu27

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged

That's true manasiLOL

believe me , i was totally in splits after reading this...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13sharmacatty-Felicity-harshu27

Go to top