Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA FIND SOLACE IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS PICS ADDED EPISODE-239 (Page 2)

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
unres on page 1

will post one more review... this time a serious one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-harshu27

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged

There r so many women in his life before Jo...she is not the first one with whom he has been with... so why this nervousness...why he is so unsure like a teenager...I was just loving that uncertainty , that insecurity on Jalal face , when he was all scared to meet Jo's eyes...the blamegame started... both were blaming their own self for destroying the beautiful relation that has started building up btw them...and by this time though both have accepted their own feelings, the face to face confession was yet to come...who will do it first... coz for both of them this feeling of love was very new... for both of them love was happening for the first time...

And specially for Jalal... all this feelings, specially the love and the feeling of being loved was so much exciting... just that he was scared the no mistake should be there from his side, that will separate them again...but this time their fate was written... and it was only to become one...while he was helping her to reduce the irritation in her eyes, Jo's light touch on his hands, just ignited the passion in him... and that moment the waiting for him was over... that proximity just gave him courage to take the first step towards their beautiful future together...

Enough of this loneliness for Jalal... specially now when the women he loves was right there in front of him, all ready to be one with him... just that her shyness being a woman was stopping her from taking the first step...so why should Jalal hold back... he pulled her with full force in his arms...for Jo, the feeling of being in arms of her man was totally new... and so she hesitated for few seconds... but how can she resist his love and passion...and so she reciprocated by completing that hug...and finally both found the much needed peace in eachother's arms...

But that was not enough for Jalal... Is this hug real, or is it one more dream... he was not sure... and so after breaking the hug, he touched her oh so softly... and Jo was all shy... so it's not a dream... she is real, and right with him... all loving and all his... he felt contended, happy and being loved, for the first time in his life... and that peace in his heart come out beautifully when he rests his forehead on hers with a soft smile that was full of his love for her...just beautiful...

Edited by sweet_diksha - 21 April 2016 at 10:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devkidmdSwarna_99Donjasdivyadaya13ayushimehraavika444harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mickeymini

Burning screens episode LOL
All through the episode my smile didn't fade away except the rukuiya nonsense Angry Angry
How cute jalal is here !!!
Ok leave that he is an emperor
He asked her to punish her for the mistake he committed
Well while she took that whip I felt like she is gonna beat him hahaha
It was during the initial run LOL

Finally she realised on what mistake she did and actually accepted that she was the one to be punished
And then again we have a eyelock
Their eyelocks ufff...ufff.   Embarrassed
Hahaha he was hesitating a bit to touch her assuming he might again get a dhakka
No jalal no jalal she is all ready and completely in love with you Wink
Sleepy Heart
The way she keeps her hands on his arms he is actually shocked
And then both bring their hands together
I was blushing n grinning all over

Finally the most awaited hug happens here
First she hesitates n clutches her lenhenga n closes her eyes
She was so good looking their also
U noticed Akka when they come close he is like breathes heavely which adds so much to the scene
Even later when she comes close to him n side hugs he breathes heavly
We loved though

Yes Akka kash ye log some rooms ko doors lagathe
Agra mai waise tha bohot sare kabab mai haddi dekhne ko milenge
And rukku tha no.1 hai

I loved to watch her jealousy
Whenever she sees jalal-jodha in that way she always vomit n get senseless
Waise iski drama aaj SE shuru
Chudail

Wow cupid rahim
He says everything about how jalal used to pray the tulsi plant in absence of jodha
Ya listening to what rahim said jalal might get embarrassed
Hahaha
Waise tha aaaj kal bohot sharmatha hai
Pehla pehla pyaar hai Jo

Jodha \ pari was looking breathtaking with open hair
Even jalal will be lattu tmrw seeing jodha in that open hair

I always think if pari was not married
Then how many proposals she would have got till now
Hahaha just kidding

I ll again catch the episode tmrw as it's a blst episode

Thanks for the pics Akka
Well I have already visited your retro thread
But still adding pics is something extra ghee to the fire of this review

Thanks for PM

yeah burning screens epi... LOL I can understd we all were grinning thru out d akdha scenes except fr d hukka... Confused both apologized and dn der epic hug too place...also der eye locks were fascinating... Embarrassed ya pari looked pretty... and stunning... Wink and ya 2mrw jallu will b full on lattu over her... Wink Rahim is really cute and his revelations abt jalal was really cute Wink thnx dear I just thght since its der 1st hug so added der hug pics... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avika444

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

unres on page 1

will post one more review... this time a serious one

m sacred of ur serious reviews... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_dikshadivyadaya13-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Unresd on page 1. Big smile

harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Thanks Harshu...

Frankly these CVs have mastered in how to butcher a
perfectly beautiful sceneAngry and then entire episode...while viewers were all lost
in the beautiful hugDay Dreaming , they wanted to see from start of the show, the CVs
dropped the worst noised bomb... Ruku was perfect KMH (kabab me haddi)Angry...once
again CVs proved that for them their Jaan begum was lead of the show named
after two different characters, who actually r used like supporting characters...but
CVs forget that these supposedly supporting characters in their imagination r
the ones who give them those high TRPs...anyway, overall a bakwaas episode after
a beautiful and dreamy start...

So I will think only abt Akdha hug...and it's not something u
usually read from me...it's just for funWink.. so don't get angry on me... forget that
KMH and all remaining scenes...so Jo and Jalal's TTMM (Tu Tu Main Main) continues from yest's
last scene...who is to blame... no one is ready to back off... Jo is all set to blame
her ego while Jalal is no less while proving how he was weak in trusting her
and controlling his doubts and anger... and all the time I was thinking if this
TTMM will continue till first breakConfused... but seems the art director started feeling
tiredness to see that TTMM and so he increased the speed of fanWink ... but OMG...the
fan he chose was wrong oneOuch...instead of the fan on his head , he changed the
speed of the fan near AkDhaWink... and thank God... that increased speed actually helped
the director to forward the scene , while he seemed to be clueless abt how to
stop that TTMMOuch and proceed...afterall his Jaan begum was waiting eagerly to spoil
the beauty of the scene...

Ok...so back to hug...that their TTMM was disturbed due to
sudden force of the wind, on right time...that wind actually played a cupid as if
it understood that these hopeless lovebirds still need a push to take a next
step in their relationshipWinkTongue...and see... when Jo felt a slight irritation in her
eyes, Jalal also forget why they were fighting a moment beforeWink... he was all
concerned as his love was feeling a very light pain... and why not... after all
only our Shehenshah has every right to give her all love or every pain...
afterall she is only his...how can anybody else snatch his right?AngryTongue So what if it's
the windWinkLOL...

Jallu, thank that wind , which gave u both that chance to
touch eachother forgetting ur useless TTMM...anyway... why we should bother...finally
we got what we wanted ... a very very tight hug, Embarrassedlike both were challenging the
wind, to now try to pass btw themTongue...and wind might have accepted the challenge
but director was upset that art director interfered and so he sent his Jaan
early... poor wind, I m sure it must be upset that director and his Jaan snatched
his one more chance to play teasing cupid btw the cute lovebirdsWinkOuch...

what hap friends? confused what happened to me... then I was just trying to have fun after the big disappointment CVs gifted us...

btw did u visit big bazar 2dy no just asking LOL coz u r giving offer buy 2 get 1 free... LOL here u gave a fun filled review and dn back u have ressed saying u r going to give serious review Confused m aleys sacred of ur serious reviews... LOL anywys btw thnx a lot for making me realize abt d fan LOL I was wondering dese both r in d room and still how come dey r having such stormy winds LOL but later shrugged thinking who cares as I was much bothered abt der hug... LOL Wink d cvs r really wat to say jaan begum is der real jaan and also der lead so she has 2 b given more footage... Confused from now on she will b a big kabab me hadda not haddi d biggest during d consummation track... Confusedchalo pta toh chala ki GM and fun filled reviews u too give... LOL Wink

sweet_diksha

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Harshu di...Lovely review today, made lovelier by the glimpses of the loveliest couple!Day Dreaming</font>
<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>
<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The first part of the episode was absolutely magical, Day Dreamingthe rest... beyond worst.DeadLOL</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Okay... so today we had the first official AkDha hug...PartyIsi baat pe party toh banti hai...DancingLOL</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No dreams, no by chances, no back hugs...this was one real, mutual, heart-warming, hug, and the very first at that.Heart</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I had already said yesterday what I had to about the whip. Today, no negativity at all.</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Both were trying to persuade the other that it is them who is responsible for what happened. Though I agree that it was Jodha who had a bigger share in the fault, yet, wasn't the way they were both taking the blame so sweet? EmbarrassedEspecially, Jalal is getting sweeter by the day.EmbarrassedLOLThis much is okay...but gets too mellow later.Ouch</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This Jalal seems too cautious about not going against any wish of Jodha, not doing something that would even for a second make her hate him. He is, finally, in love!EmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassed</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And Rahim very cutely explained what I said above, " Baahar se thode akdoo dikhte hain...lekin har kaam aapki pasand ka hi karte hain Shehenshah..." Nothing, absolutely nothing gets cute than this!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedRahim is such a cute cupid, probably the cutest one ever! His words are often too innocent, yet they always convey so much, just like they did today. EmbarrassedStarEmbarrassedSee how Jodha just stops for a moment and ponders over what Rahim just said. Rahim had, and will always be my favorite character from this show!Heart</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now off to the dreamland of my AkDha.</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So this time its the hawaayein who are here to play cupid. EmbarrassedLOLMs. Kaayanaat also seems to be loving this couple a lot!EmbarrassedWinkLOL</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jalal seemed hesitant to touch her while removing that tinka from her eyes. Uff...kitna sharmayega!LOLOr maybe he was scared to touch her, kya pata electric shock lag gya toh?!!ShockedROFL</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But my Jo didn't take a second in holding on to his hand, that was a reflex to Jalal's action actually. Only later did she realize whom was she holding to... also realizing that this is the person she has to hold on to now, till the end of time.Heart</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jalal looks on to her, seeming as hesitant as Jodha seems. That's when there is a turn in the story. Instead of taking her hand off, she brushes her hand with his palms, feeling the touch slowly. This makes Jalal look up again, to find a tiny bit hesitant, but firm Jodha. Realizing that this is a different situation from all that they've ever experienced, he takes her hands int hers. One more look at her, and all the hesitation and restrictions are flown out of the window, as feelings take over formalities.</font>

<font color="#ff3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There, it is the first hug of Jalal to Jodha, not yet of AkDha. He hugs her as tightly as he can, the soothing feeling sinking in. Jalal holds on to her like he would never let her go, like there is no tomorrow left for them to be like this, together again.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Lag ja gale</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ki fir ye...haseen raat ho na ho...</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Shaayad...ab iss janam mein,</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Mulaaqaat ho na ho...</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Lag ja gale...Heart</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff3366">For Jodha, it is as soothing as it is for Jalal. Gradually, all her control on her feelings is broken too, as she lifts up her hand to clutch him as close to her as possible. This is also a reassurance of love from her side, a reassurance of their together-ness, a reassurance of never leaving him, from Jodha, to Jalal.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ff3366">A peasant shock comes to Jalal with the touch of Jodha's hand, her firm hold on her, and his face brightens up with the glow of happiness. Happiness of being loved back with the person he loves so much. He only tightens their hug, and also their relationship. This, is the official </font><font color="#ff0000">AkDha hug</font><font color="#ff3366">.Heart</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff3366">The forehead touching was as heart-touching as the hug. It was symbolic of being connected through the heart and the soul, and sharing all the pain they ever held. Peace was what reflected from these two faces, feeling content after so long.EmbarrassedHeart</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff3366">Nothing much to be said about the rest of the episode, except that I hate, hate and simply hate Huqqa to the core. And what makes watching Jalal and Ruqs scenes worse, is that Ruqaiya would probably never ever realize how much Jalal cares for her!Dead</font>

thnx shagun... Tongue we all r in good rather tantalizing mood 2dy... LOL courtesy akdha's hug... LOL Wink Rahim is really a cute pie and a cupid of akdha so even in his cuteness and innocence he mite say something but its meaningful... Wink d wind acted as cupid but I dint realize it LOL I was so engrossed in akdha dat it dint clik me abt d wind and all... LOL jalal was sacred coz he mite get another dhakka frm her... LOL u have selected a perfect song for akdha's hug... Tongue hukka least said d better and its still better if we ignore her... Wink for us akdha r imp... Wink

-Felicity-

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Unres on page 1

harshu27

Go to top