👏
your Forhead Kiss point,👏👏

thank you so much Ayushi di. ðŸ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Pata nhi AkDha land se baahar anae mein kitne din lagenge!😆

sat's epi will b still interesting d serene dargah scene both visiting it on der 1st wedding anniv der again pictorial review ayega and no need to come out of d land stay der only as we will b getting more and more akdhalicous epis if not completely... 😉
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cute.manasi

OMG...😆

don't yr. , its not worth...😉

Just kidding di... Iss Huqqa ke liye toh main ek walnut na todun...kamre ki walls todna toh bohot duur ki baat hai...ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
Originally posted by: harshu27

sat's epi will b still interesting d serene dargah scene both visiting it on der 1st wedding anniv der again pictorial review ayega and no need to come out of d land stay der only as we will b getting more and more akdhalicous epis if not completely... 😉

AkDha land mein hi rehna is quite injurious to health... paagal na ho jaun main...ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Just kidding di... Iss Huqqa ke liye toh main ek walnut na todun...kamre ki walls todna toh bohot duur ki baat hai...ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

😆😆
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

AkDha land mein hi rehna is quite injurious to health... paagal na ho jaun main...ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ

Not worry, Akdha land already in Agra,...or you better understood where is Paagal;;;;;;;;😆😉
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

res

Thanks Harshu,

After watching yesterday speechless episode,  Some speechless movements blance today episode, Episode start with Yesterday, scene, Which scene, own have a full strength, or veiwers can lost, Akdha Crazy Land or Feel relax. But necessary we should avoid ruk, other relax will fly.

I also adding last stenza my yesterday post, ;

jalal is saying, to jodha, Punish me, oh no HUNTER was his hand.then i will face you confidentely. But precious was that, jalal, knows he hurted jodha or jodha knows, she took much time, forgiven him sometime our own guilt, is bigger then, sorry, or gulit is enough, or you both already forgiven eachother, so Welcome all, Akdha land. 

Hukum Aapka Tha Jo Maine Na Maana, 

Khatavaar Hoon Main Na Aaya Nibhaana, 

Sazaa Jo Bhi Dogi Woh Manzoor Hogi, 

Aji Meri Mushkil Tabhi Door Hogi, 

Bandaa Hai Yeh Khudse Begaana,

1 When a person own guilt, He or she wants, front  person maybee, not forgiven him or her. ...But it clears," we seen our mistake" How many this earth accepts they did a mistake,...Very less,...But here Both Akdha own own place accepting, they did mistake or increased matter, which they should not increase, if both shows little little, Maturity.then these effects not comes their life..

2 When jalal saying, how much, you want you can , Punish me With hunter, really his face showing, he  truely regretting, for his doings. Or Feeling ashamed for that.

3 But When jodha asks, How much, ...jodha voice also filled with guilt, or Accwardness,  or side by side, "Which Love they stored in their inner last many months...thats overflow ready to coming out.

4,a Today too much liked jodha words,...She, Saying, which you seen, you reacted like that, or you tried many times, But i  hide truth.;

4, B,.Jalal also saying, i who said went from here, so both now understanding, which which mistakes both have did

5, or Jodha words,...I came  here cause of you? Its big change in jodha, She ready to accept him, she started to think, he is Her hubby, or  one is incomplete, without Other,...or jodha some fears washed away, or first time she , securing own jalal company as a wife, or whose touch she irritates, but now she own catch jalal hand. Or she now no problem,...because Heart +body both ready to accept him as hubby. 

Akdha first time so much close, or Decent Hug,😃

("Love going to make own way own style, using, own language, own emotions, both ready to losting eachother)"

Speechless movements again, jalal surprise, or confuse, ha ha, jodha hand, joining his hand, But jodha sileance eyes gives acceptance,...she ready, or she no problem. Sure which Man holding last many months feelings , Love or now guilt,...Wants to move one step more or same happened.

7  Again timeless movements,or Jalal,  atleast, holding last many days own, working too much, taking tough desicions, seeing truth of  Many relations, or maybee SB, words +HB words try to console him, But which needed jalal,

That point no -body not touched or unable to console jalal, life curious time. But now movement  came,

A, A Man fully surrunders own, his begum, or hugged her, see how much , I, incomplete without you"or feeling, lonaliness,

His sielance saying, maybee i find heart, Maybee i  start doing work, from Heart, Mind,...but this Heart+mind combination tackling for me, very tough,...or  i need,you...this Way, your company,because without your company, i feeling incomplete.

7 B  Jalal eyes or face expression saying jodha,...  When you not front me, i feel, my all energy doing,... distracted works, or when you front me, Your enegy gives me strength,shows next ways,...or its not bad. 

(Maybee he king, he feeling little emotional, or tears in eyes, But he fully opening, front of his beloved who is his wife)

(But isnt this Truth,...Some people presence gives us energy, freshness, Motivation,...but it not means we  less intelligent,...it means we geting more way, our vision more clearing,...or sure we like that person more, its Natural,...or same happening jalal ) or because she also his beloved or wife,...so Love +Respect both increasing side by side)😊

8, which was more priceless, Jodha understood, jalal touch, or she fully surrundered, jalal, or accepted His Hug, His Pain, his emotions, or Both ready to losting eachother,  jodha through her hand,  Trusts jalal, yes i am prepare,

Both of Akdha, Now they are sharing, their sentments, little,little, mistakes

which, sepertated them, How both are honest, Both is saying, their mistake, & both has learnt from mistakes.

jodha, how clears, she came Agra, cause, of Good King, who has sentiments, because she wants to see, Jalal (or his husband, with feelings) & her husband now started to think other feelings.so she is proud, of her husband. How much both learnt this staze of life.

(Then so beautiful Hug, because jodha's eyes, some has fallen)

How delicattely, this movement Happened, &because, this First time, they closed, Jalal also first time on Heart-level, Or Jodha also first time so near her husband, both were, Losting

eachother, both wants to Live that movement, &they are going to Extreme of more Feelings(but yes Hug was that, both completing eachother core of the Heart)

Both  were inscured, So words were missing, So this Hug is compliting eachother, & start to fill the insecurties, & Conscious wants to down deep, but;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ruk Entry,

(Ruk problem is this, How many years of marriage, this not happened on her Life)

Her entry not braked , Couple Vibes. Or both  going to, own love world,

Silence was Happen to start,...Ruk presence,,...Cv should not use Ruk this episode, but  Cv works for TV,

TV not understand Heart, language,...or we viewers wants to  enjoy fully heart level this show

A, means king not live some individual movements, here bhe BEK, present., But  its Ruk nature, or she occopay fully jalal,...problem is she wants to live jodha life, but not to do that work which jodha does, so how it possible.

B

Ruk brain is quick, & which she wants, that Happened. (she is Happy) But sure jalal not knows she so much jealou from jodha, or he can't through out his life.

C, Akdha smile, stamped, now All is well, or even Good, now both one step more close, compersion to past. But smile was showing,...we say naa, Why we fight past like that,  ha ha

But Akdha love have to give many more exams, or one more standing near by,...Kya kar sakte hee,...ha ha.

Ruk, words jodha not did this, fine snatching  from me jalal, means Ruk wants,...All will be live  Harm , fearing from her, she will orginse, other begums night, when she wants,...or now going reversing, so problem many Ruk,...or not going to finish, we all know.

Ruk should understand Jalal is also hubby of Jodha.

Poor guy, What will man do, if wife doing like this, sure he will manage, or now  he thinks from heart, he can't avoid This.

(suppose Any dassi fallan, he sure give  require attention to her also,...this change came in her inner,)

But Akdha in love they will find own way, Love knows how to find ways or Time. 

Today One Forhead kiss got Ruk also, But total difference, cleary feeling Which  Akdha both exchanging,...Which Ruk getting.

Ruk forhead kiss was , Your place is secure, You also my wife, but take care also, ;;;;;;;;;;;i King i have lot of works. Jalal sees reverse Ruk, he understandinwhat Ruk mind, but he avoids, he not want again cause of his speaking,

(Ruk will spoke jodha tauntram, or again jodha will not withdraw, jalal again sielant, or jalal not knows;;;;;;;;now jodha will not withdraw, because jodha own knows,  She also wife, or she have to live with her hubby, which she deserves

Or With jodha, His Hug was like that, Suppose, Bodies Two, thoughts going one now, conscious  wants to become one, No one is Other, only ora which coming cause of Hug that was Giving vibration oneness, How much need jalal jodha, jodha also need jalal, that much, here both are partner,, completing eachother. Ruk jalal have to Manage,

Jodha  jalal have to live with  Ruk because both knows No other way.

Jodha is Love,+Wife Ruk is duty +wife, but sure he loves her, but not dissolves her, because Ruk estemena is not much bigger,...many things, Which needed jalal,  person always dissolve, if front have qualites +estemena, or Here Akdha both have so both dissolved eachother. 

Tulsi pooza scene;

A, First jodha looking gorgeous,

B Gayatri Mantra, or Rahim front of jodha. Ha ha.

3, Cuti pai Rahim always, Becomes Bridge which way bind Akdha,😆

4, Cute rahim saying, No mistake happened by jalal, ha ha.

5, Jodha get to know her absence, how jalal prayed, or look after Tulsi plant,

6, Rahim, words jalal, Akkdu hee ha ha. 

7 so atleast Jalal get to know after so many years through soul talk, (as we  shown first episode  Both sharing their story) Rahim says him Akkadu king ha ha.

No comments Maham shahnaz.

Today song

tera mera pyar amar, phir kyo mujhko lagta hai dar

mere jivan saathi bata, dil kyo dhadake rah-rah kar

kya kaha hai chand ne, jisko sunke  chandani
har lahar pe jhumake, kyo ye nachane lagi
chahat ka hai harsu asar, phir kyo mujhko lagta hai dar

kah raha hai mera dil, ab ye raat na dhale
khushiyo ka ye silasila, aise hi chala rahe
tujhko dekhu dekhu jidhar, phir kyo mujhko lagta hai dar

hai shabab par umang, har khushi javaan hai
meri dono baho me, jaise aasman hai
chalti hu mai taro par, phir kyo mujhko lagta hai dar

Fabulous post in which you used poetry to enhance the impact of certain passages. 
1 I agree with you that accepting responsibility for mistakes is the first sign of maturity. Both Jalal and Jodha showed that.
2 Jalal got solace after a long time, as you noted,no one was there to console him in his troubles when Jodha was absent.
3 Live Jodha's life but not do the work that Jodha. Insightful statement.

Beautiful classic song.

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Not worry, Akdha land already in Agra,...or you better understood where is Paagal;;;;;;;;😆😉

😆😆

But abhi I don't want to go to Agra ka paaglakhana... kal mujhe school bhi jaana hai...😆😆😆
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today was one of the fine episodes - till shenaz track it will be good only 
But recently i was reading a book in which it stated whether king or emperor when they married in powerful kingdom princess many times to strengthen bond they had kids with those princess. And ill treatment or ignoring of these powerful kingdom princess was tough for husband because it was all political marriages and if they ill treat wives of powerful kingdom they had repercussions politically. 

Like if you take Akbar case - he married powerful rajputh kingdom princess like marwar  etc could he ignore them?

Also his own mughal clan he could not ignore them because a king or emperor requires support of nobels, governors and clan members to run the kingdom. 

Obivously you cannot force a man to love any wife or woman, but in 16th century marriage was not only about love usually it was about powrful political alliances, property, no revolt gaurantees and army lending during wars etc. So a king or emperor could not ignore his powerful allies daughters and sit romancing one lady. 

Though Jehangir and Shah jahan managed to romance commoners Nur Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal without any benefits to them whether political, property, clan etc and even ignore powerful allies daughters which was a bit odd and surprising 

Edited by myviewprem - 8 years ago
This thread has to cross 10 pages at least! â­ïļðŸ˜Žâ­ïļ