India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA FIND SOLACE IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS PICS ADDED EPISODE-239

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hola all 2dy indeed we had a beautiful epi... Tongue we had for d 1st time akdha hugging each other... Wink till now we got only dream sequence... LOL but thank d cvs we got their real hug so soon... LOL Wink btw also I have added spl effects to my thread 2dy as I have posted all d pics of akdha's hug from my retro thread...as I know many ppl mite have not seen it so those u have not seen and by chance happens to visit this thread they would get to see d pics too... Wink ok anyways d highlite was akdha's hug and I really wonder y cant they have some doors to shut coz we have all d unwanted creatures entering and witnessing what they shouldn't LOL and then fainting unnecessarily... LOL Silly

jalal gives her d whip telling her to punish him by giving him lashes as he deserved it and he wont speak a word about it but jo is all shocked and takes d whip from his hand and tells him that in that case she was at fault 1st as she was d person who had not told him d truth and he spoke what he saw also she adds that in spite of him begging for forgiveness she dint budge and coz of her ego she dint forgive him and acted foolish... Big smile she adds that coz of her ego she had hurt HB SB and also lil Rahim while confessing some particle goes into her eyes and jalal gets worried asking her what happened and finally he blows out do air in her eyes... Wink and in midst of all this we have her touching his arm and he realizes her touch... Wink we have inn ankhonn me tum bgm playing... Day Dreamingjo is all shy shy Wink and then we have both holding each other's hand and d epic eye locks Tongue all d time I was grinning god... Big smile seeing both like this ufffDay Dreaming

finally jalal cant wait and he just grabs her arm and pulls her into a hug...Day Dreamingand we had another treat where ishq hai woh ehsaas plays jo is all shocked for a sec not shock xactly but kind of nervous LOL she just clutches her dress tightly as if she was trying to resist from hugging him LOL but how long she could she had to melt into his arms and finally slowly she too hugs him and jalal realizes that she had hugged him too and then both have a tight passionate hug as if not wanting to leave each other both wanted to stay in each other's arms forever as if d world did cease to xist d time stopped there for them at least Wink and everything looked like a fairy tale story Tongue

finally they break their hug and look at each other jo smiling and jallu too smiling at her... Wink they both touch each other's forehead and then we a witch witnessing their closeness and burning in jealousy...SillyCool and just leaves as she cant take anymore... LOL

now hukka is back to her nautanki meldodrama Wacko she thinks that jo dint do right of coming so close to jalal and faints where d sound disturbs d love birds and both come out and shocked to see ruku all unconscious where jalal takes her to her room...Geekreally kabab me hadda for akdha...D'oh jalal sprinkles water on her and she gains conscious...she acts asking what had happened to her and hakima is called who checks and gives her some medicine...and leaves where again hukka tries to get up and faints and jalal helps her to sleep and orders d bandhis to give her food properly and leaves...Geek

shehnaaz is searching something that too in MA's room... LOL D'oh maham sees her and yells at her asking her identity and she gets sacred when javeda comes and tells her that not to strain her brain... LOL as she was shehnaaz and lil bit crazy LOL and then we have maham telling her to leave and wonders y all d madcaps land up meeting her... LOL

again ruklal sceneD'oh where jalal instructs d bandhi to give d fruit juices and to take proper care of ruku...Geek ruku tells him that she was fine...and he assures her and leaves...

MA again goes to that cave and threatens d person in captivity to bear d consequences if she doesn't open her mouth and then burns something looking like a baby Confused and warns her to b ready with d answers in d next meeting... Confused

now a very cute Rahim and jo scene... Wink jo is chanting gayatri mantra while doing tulsi puja and Rahim comes and tells her that jalal dint do anything wrong she is confused and asks him what he dint do? Wink he tells her that how everyday jalal used to do tulsi puja chanting d same mantra and jo is all surprised Tongue he tells her that dikhne me toh akdu lagte haiROFL would have loved to see how jalal would have reacted if he had heard this dialog...ROFL Wink and then Rahim adds that still jalal did all those things which jo loved... Wink jo just laughs and he asks her d Prasad and then he ask her that now she would go to jalal to give him Prasad... Wink LOL Rahim knows his choti ammi too well... LOL Cool anyways jo is all amazed and wonders about jalal doing tulsi puja and then she too is about to leave but turns and looks at d tulsi plant... Wink btw jo/pari looked angel in wet open hair and golden lehenga Tongue she looked like a morng glory...Day Dreaming

AKDHA'S 1ST HUG PICS... Wink

waiting... Wink

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

shaivaniGandhimathisridJodha23Blacktulipanastarkhalessi75Tehzeeb89mehaksingh13JerylsowmyabhatdevkidmdSomeoneloveJAdellaakdhaSwarna_99mickeyminivijisridharSuganya.SSusmita96meenakaliswaranSony.SkarkuzhaliDonjaserning_wmelovesjaMonucutesho1231357rakshadivyadaya13ayushimehrasweet_dikshalovesparisharmacattyavika444swetiii--cute.manasi---Kavya_P--Felicity-

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
res

Thanks Harshu,

After watching yesterday speechless episode,  Some speechless movements blance today episode, Episode start with Yesterday, scene, Which scene, own have a full strength, or veiwers can lost, Akdha Crazy Land or Feel relax. But necessary we should avoid ruk, other relax will fly.

I also adding last stenza my yesterday post, ;

jalal is saying, to jodha, Punish me, oh no HUNTER was his hand.then i will face you confidentely. But precious was that, jalal, knows he hurted jodha or jodha knows, she took much time, forgiven him sometime our own guilt, is bigger then, sorry, or gulit is enough, or you both already forgiven eachother, so Welcome all, Akdha land. 

Hukum Aapka Tha Jo Maine Na Maana, 

Khatavaar Hoon Main Na Aaya Nibhaana, 

Sazaa Jo Bhi Dogi Woh Manzoor Hogi, 

Aji Meri Mushkil Tabhi Door Hogi, 

Bandaa Hai Yeh Khudse Begaana,

1 When a person own guilt, He or she wants, front  person maybee, not forgiven him or her. ...But it clears," we seen our mistake" How many this earth accepts they did a mistake,...Very less,...But here Both Akdha own own place accepting, they did mistake or increased matter, which they should not increase, if both shows little little, Maturity.then these effects not comes their life..

2 When jalal saying, how much, you want you can , Punish me With hunter, really his face showing, he  truely regretting, for his doings. Or Feeling ashamed for that.

3 But When jodha asks, How much, ...jodha voice also filled with guilt, or Accwardness,  or side by side, "Which Love they stored in their inner last many months...thats overflow ready to coming out.

4,a Today too much liked jodha words,...She, Saying, which you seen, you reacted like that, or you tried many times, But i  hide truth.;

4, B,.Jalal also saying, i who said went from here, so both now understanding, which which mistakes both have did

5, or Jodha words,...I came  here cause of you? Its big change in jodha, She ready to accept him, she started to think, he is Her hubby, or  one is incomplete, without Other,...or jodha some fears washed away, or first time she , securing own jalal company as a wife, or whose touch she irritates, but now she own catch jalal hand. Or she now no problem,...because Heart +body both ready to accept him as hubby. 

Akdha first time so much close, or Decent Hug,Big smile

("Love going to make own way own style, using, own language, own emotions, both ready to losting eachother)"

Speechless movements again, jalal surprise, or confuse, ha ha, jodha hand, joining his hand, But jodha sileance eyes gives acceptance,...she ready, or she no problem. Sure which Man holding last many months feelings , Love or now guilt,...Wants to move one step more or same happened.

7  Again timeless movements,or Jalal,  atleast, holding last many days own, working too much, taking tough desicions, seeing truth of  Many relations, or maybee SB, words +HB words try to console him, But which needed jalal,

That point no -body not touched or unable to console jalal, life curious time. But now movement  came,

A, A Man fully surrunders own, his begum, or hugged her, see how much , I, incomplete without you"or feeling, lonaliness,

His sielance saying, maybee i find heart, Maybee i  start doing work, from Heart, Mind,...but this Heart+mind combination tackling for me, very tough,...or  i need,you...this Way, your company,because without your company, i feeling incomplete.

7 B  Jalal eyes or face expression saying jodha,...  When you not front me, i feel, my all energy doing,... distracted works, or when you front me, Your enegy gives me strength,shows next ways,...or its not bad. 

(Maybee he king, he feeling little emotional, or tears in eyes, But he fully opening, front of his beloved who is his wife)

(But isnt this Truth,...Some people presence gives us energy, freshness, Motivation,...but it not means we  less intelligent,...it means we geting more way, our vision more clearing,...or sure we like that person more, its Natural,...or same happening jalal ) or because she also his beloved or wife,...so Love +Respect both increasing side by side)Smile

8, which was more priceless, Jodha understood, jalal touch, or she fully surrundered, jalal, or accepted His Hug, His Pain, his emotions, or Both ready to losting eachother,  jodha through her hand,  Trusts jalal, yes i am prepare,

Both of Akdha, Now they are sharing, their sentments, little,little, mistakes

which, sepertated them, How both are honest, Both is saying, their mistake, & both has learnt from mistakes.

jodha, how clears, she came Agra, cause, of Good King, who has sentiments, because she wants to see, Jalal (or his husband, with feelings) & her husband now started to think other feelings.so she is proud, of her husband. How much both learnt this staze of life.

(Then so beautiful Hug, because jodha's eyes, some has fallen)

How delicattely, this movement Happened, &because, this First time, they closed, Jalal also first time on Heart-level, Or Jodha also first time so near her husband, both were, Losting

eachother, both wants to Live that movement, &they are going to Extreme of more Feelings(but yes Hug was that, both completing eachother core of the Heart)

Both  were inscured, So words were missing, So this Hug is compliting eachother, & start to fill the insecurties, & Conscious wants to down deep, but;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ruk Entry,

(Ruk problem is this, How many years of marriage, this not happened on her Life)

Her entry not braked , Couple Vibes. Or both  going to, own love world,

Silence was Happen to start,...Ruk presence,,...Cv should not use Ruk this episode, but  Cv works for TV,

TV not understand Heart, language,...or we viewers wants to  enjoy fully heart level this show

A, means king not live some individual movements, here bhe BEK, present., But  its Ruk nature, or she occopay fully jalal,...problem is she wants to live jodha life, but not to do that work which jodha does, so how it possible.

B

Ruk brain is quick, & which she wants, that Happened. (she is Happy) But sure jalal not knows she so much jealou from jodha, or he can't through out his life.

C, Akdha smile, stamped, now All is well, or even Good, now both one step more close, compersion to past. But smile was showing,...we say naa, Why we fight past like that,  ha ha

But Akdha love have to give many more exams, or one more standing near by,...Kya kar sakte hee,...ha ha.

Ruk, words jodha not did this, fine snatching  from me jalal, means Ruk wants,...All will be live  Harm , fearing from her, she will orginse, other begums night, when she wants,...or now going reversing, so problem many Ruk,...or not going to finish, we all know.

Ruk should understand Jalal is also hubby of Jodha.

Poor guy, What will man do, if wife doing like this, sure he will manage, or now  he thinks from heart, he can't avoid This.

(suppose Any dassi fallan, he sure give  require attention to her also,...this change came in her inner,)

But Akdha in love they will find own way, Love knows how to find ways or Time. 

Today One Forhead kiss got Ruk also, But total difference, cleary feeling Which  Akdha both exchanging,...Which Ruk getting.

Ruk forhead kiss was , Your place is secure, You also my wife, but take care also, ;;;;;;;;;;;i King i have lot of works. Jalal sees reverse Ruk, he understandinwhat Ruk mind, but he avoids, he not want again cause of his speaking,

(Ruk will spoke jodha tauntram, or again jodha will not withdraw, jalal again sielant, or jalal not knows;;;;;;;;now jodha will not withdraw, because jodha own knows,  She also wife, or she have to live with her hubby, which she deserves

Or With jodha, His Hug was like that, Suppose, Bodies Two, thoughts going one now, conscious  wants to become one, No one is Other, only ora which coming cause of Hug that was Giving vibration oneness, How much need jalal jodha, jodha also need jalal, that much, here both are partner,, completing eachother. Ruk jalal have to Manage,

Jodha  jalal have to live with  Ruk because both knows No other way.

Jodha is Love,+Wife Ruk is duty +wife, but sure he loves her, but not dissolves her, because Ruk estemena is not much bigger,...many things, Which needed jalal,  person always dissolve, if front have qualites +estemena, or Here Akdha both have so both dissolved eachother. 

Tulsi pooza scene;

A, First jodha looking gorgeous,

B Gayatri Mantra, or Rahim front of jodha. Ha ha.

3, Cuti pai Rahim always, Becomes Bridge which way bind Akdha,LOL

4, Cute rahim saying, No mistake happened by jalal, ha ha.

5, Jodha get to know her absence, how jalal prayed, or look after Tulsi plant,

6, Rahim, words jalal, Akkdu hee ha ha. 

7 so atleast Jalal get to know after so many years through soul talk, (as we  shown first episode  Both sharing their story) Rahim says him Akkadu king ha ha.

No comments Maham shahnaz.

Today song

tera mera pyar amar, phir kyo mujhko lagta hai dar

mere jivan saathi bata, dil kyo dhadake rah-rah kar

kya kaha hai chand ne, jisko sunke  chandani
har lahar pe jhumake, kyo ye nachane lagi
chahat ka hai harsu asar, phir kyo mujhko lagta hai dar

kah raha hai mera dil, ab ye raat na dhale
khushiyo ka ye silasila, aise hi chala rahe
tujhko dekhu dekhu jidhar, phir kyo mujhko lagta hai dar

hai shabab par umang, har khushi javaan hai
meri dono baho me, jaise aasman hai
chalti hu mai taro par, phir kyo mujhko lagta hai dar

Edited by ayushimehra - 21 April 2016 at 10:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

GandhimathisridBlacktulipkhalessi75devkidmdSuganya.SmeenakaliswaranSwarna_99Donjasavika444--cute.manasi--harshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Harshu di...Lovely review today, made lovelier by the glimpses of the loveliest couple! Day Dreaming

The first part of the episode was absolutely magical, Day Dreaming the rest... beyond worst. DeadLOL

Okay... so today we had the first official AkDha hug...Party Isi baat pe party toh banti hai...DancingLOL

No dreams, no by chances, no back hugs...this was one real, mutual, heart-warming, hug, and the very first at that. Heart

I had already said yesterday what I had to about the whip. Today, no negativity at all. 

Both were trying to persuade the other that it is them who is responsible for what happened. Though I agree that it was Jodha who had a bigger share in the fault, yet, wasn't the way they were both taking the blame so sweet? Embarrassed Especially, Jalal is getting sweeter by the day. EmbarrassedLOL This much is okay...but he gets too mellow later. Ouch

This Jalal seems too cautious about not going against any wish of Jodha, not doing something that would even for a second make her hate him. He is, finally, in love! EmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassed

And Rahim very cutely explained what I said above, " Baahar se thode akdoo dikhte hain...lekin har kaam aapki pasand ka hi karte hain Shehenshah..." Nothing, absolutely nothing gets cute than this! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Rahim is such a cute cupid, probably the cutest one ever! His words are often too innocent, yet they always convey so much, just like they did today. EmbarrassedStarEmbarrassed See how Jodha just stops for a moment and ponders over what Rahim just said. Rahim had, and will always be my favorite character from this show! Heart

Now off to the dreamland of my AkDha. 

So this time its the hawaayein who are here to play cupid. EmbarrassedLOL Ms. Kaayanaat also seems to be loving this couple a lot! EmbarrassedWinkLOL

Jalal seemed hesitant to touch her while removing that tinka from her eyes. Uff...kitna sharmayega! LOL Or maybe he was scared to touch her, kya pata electric shock lag gya toh?!! ShockedROFL

But my Jo didn't take a second in holding on to his hand, that was a reflex to Jalal's action actually. Only later did she realize whom was she holding to... also realizing that this is the person she has to hold on to now, till the end of time. Heart

Jalal looks on to her, seeming as hesitant as Jodha seemsto be. That's when there is a turn in the story. Instead of taking her hand off, she brushes her hand with his palms, feeling the touch slowly. This makes Jalal look up again, to find a tiny bit hesitant, but firm Jodha. Realizing that this is a different situation from all that they've ever experienced, he takes her hands int hers. One more look at her, and all the hesitation and restrictions are flown out of the window, as feelings take over formalities. 

There, it is the first hug of Jalal to Jodha, not yet of AkDha. He hugs her as tightly as he can, the soothing feeling sinking in. Jalal holds on to her like he would never let her go, like there is no tomorrow left for them to be like this, together again. 

Lag ja gale

Ki fir ye...haseen raat ho na ho...

Shaayad...ab iss janam mein,

Mulaaqaat ho na ho...

Lag ja gale...Heart

For Jodha, it is as soothing as it is for Jalal. Gradually, all her control on her feelings is broken too, as she lifts up her hand to clutch him as close to her as possible. This is also a reassurance of love from her side, a reassurance of their together-ness, a reassurance of never leaving him, from Jodha, to Jalal.

A peasant shock comes to Jalal with the touch of Jodha's hand, her firm hold on her, and his face brightens up with the glow of happiness. Happiness of being loved back with the person he loves so much. He only tightens their hug, and also their relationship. This, is the official AkDha hugHeart

The forehead touching was as heart-touching as the hug. It was symbolic of being connected through the heart and the soul, and sharing all the pain they ever held. Peace was what reflected from these two faces, feeling content after so long. EmbarrassedHeart

Nothing much to be said about the rest of the episode, except that I hate, hate and simply hate Huqqa to the core. And what makes watching Jalal and Ruqs scenes worse, is that Ruqaiya would probably never ever realize how much Jalal cares for her! Dead

Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 21 April 2016 at 10:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Gandhimathisridkhalessi75devkidmdSwarna_99Suganya.SkarkuzhaliDonjasdivyadaya13ayushimehralovespariavika444--cute.manasi--harshu27

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged

"Jo vyekti  hamare samne hen who sabse ache manushye aur  sabse ache shehenshah hen"

"hume garv h aap par.. garv h ki hum aapki patni h"

Jalal was just looking at her with teary eyes.Ermmoverwhelmed by her wordsStarStar

"Kya hua jodha begum"
"Pta nahi shehenshah.. shayad hawa k veg se ek tinka hamari aankh me chala gaya h"

"Laiye hum nikal dete hen"

Inn aankhon mein tum
Jab se ho gaye ghoom
Saara jahaan tera chehara
Preet ye rang ab to tere sang
Aur bhi ho gaya gehara

He was hesitant to touch her but she comfortably rested her hand on his palm. After a while his gaze drifted from her face to her hand which was still holding his palm. He was hesitant and nervous but her face was calm. She didn't leave his palms promptly even after following his gaze, which she used to do before.

Inn aankhon mein tum
Jab se ho gaye ghoom
Saara jahaan tera chehara
Preet ye rang ab to tere sang
Aur bhi ho gaya gehara

Softly she moved her both hands from his palms to hands. His hands in air, he didn't dare to touch her but she put her hands on his. He gain looked into her eyes and held her both hands gently yet firmly.

His impassioned eyes met with her intense eyes and that's it. Overpowered with emotions, he couldn't hold more and the impassioned man took her into a warm embrace.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Ishq hain woh ehsaas
Ishq hain woh jazbaat
Badal de ye duniya
Badal de ye halaat

She stood still. Her face was calm but a war was going on inside her as she clutched her lehenga in yearning .

Ishq hain woh ehsaas
Ishq hain woh jazbaat
Badal de ye duniya
Badal de ye halaat

The craving to hold her husband-the love of her life finally overpowered the reticence as she closed her eyes while holding her close to his heart he was crying silently.

A soft and faint smile curved her lips as she slowly moved her hands and as soon he perceived her hands on his back, he was amazed yet his face had a heart-rending expression. Wasting no time, he tugged her closer to him. All the while his face showing how remorseful he was but her face serene and happy.

Parting a hug, he rested his forehead on hers,both closed their eyes as if curbing their inner desires. And this was noticed by ruks that there was no way that they could hold their emotions now so she turned her face aside. Till now she didn't feel detested as jalal always get close to every other woman for lust but this time this is love. A pure love.!!

He opened his eyes and not saying a word touched her cheek gently when she opened her eyes. That time he smiled at her faintly as she gave a faint sheepish smile.

She closed her eyes again as if permitting him to go further, to kiss her??

But ruks understood and left. All the while I was likeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

But then I heard, " Begum-e-khaas behosh ho gayi"

And the thought came to my mind was "Begum-e-khaas mar kyu nahi gayi"AngryAngryAngry

PS: harshu,I didn't want to waste  time in writing this but like yesterday I couldn't stop myself from writing. Really a fascinating and just Perfect scene with perfect direction, perfect background music and perfect expressions of these magnificient actors. I loved it really.
Thanks for the update,pics and pm dear!!Smile

Edited by sharmacatty - 21 April 2016 at 10:37am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Gandhimathisridshaivanikhalessi75devkidmdSuganya.SSwarna_99Donjasdivyadaya13--cute.manasi--avika444-Felicity-harshu27

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Thanks Harshu...

Frankly these CVs have mastered in how to butcher a perfectly beautiful sceneAngry and then entire episode...while viewers were all lost in the beautiful hugDay Dreaming , they wanted to see from start of the show, the CVs dropped the worst noised bomb... Ruku was perfect KMH (kabab me haddi)Angry...once again CVs proved that for them their Jaan begum was lead of the show named after two different characters, who actually r used like supporting characters...but CVs forget that these supposedly supporting characters in their imagination r the ones who give them those high TRPs...anyway, overall a bakwaas episode after a beautiful and dreamy start...

So I will think only abt Akdha hug...and it's not something u usually read from me...it's just for funWink.. so don't get angry on me... forget that KMH and all remaining scenes...so Jo and Jalal's  TTMM (Tu Tu Main Main) continues from yest's last scene...who is to blame... no one is ready to back off... Jo is all set to blame her ego while Jalal is no less while proving how he was weak in trusting her and controlling his doubts and anger... and all the time I was thinking if this TTMM will continue till first breakConfused... but seems the art director started feeling tiredness to see that TTMM and so he increased the speed of fanWink ... but OMG...the fan he chose was wrong oneOuch...instead of the fan on his head , he changed the speed of the fan near AkDhaWink... and thank God... that increased speed actually helped the director to forward the scene , while he seemed to be clueless abt how to stop that TTMMOuch and proceed...afterall his Jaan begum was waiting eagerly to spoil the beauty of the scene...

Ok...so back to hug...that their TTMM was disturbed due to sudden force of the wind, on right time...that wind actually played a cupid as if it understood that these hopeless lovebirds still need a push to take a next step in their relationshipWinkTongue...and see... when Jo felt a slight irritation in her eyes, Jalal also forget why they were fighting a moment beforeWink... he was all concerned as his love was feeling a very light pain... and why not... after all only our Shehenshah has every right to give her all love or every pain... afterall she is only his...how can anybody else snatch his right?AngryTongue So what if it's the windWinkLOL...

Jallu, thank that wind , which gave u both that chance to touch eachother forgetting ur useless TTMM...anyway... why we should bother...finally we got what we wanted ... a very very tight hug, Embarrassedlike both were challenging the wind, to now try to pass btw themTongue...and wind might have accepted the challenge but director was upset that art director interfered and so he sent his Jaan early... poor wind, I m sure it must be upset that director and his Jaan snatched his one more chance to play teasing cupid btw the cute lovebirdsWinkOuch...

what hap friends? confused what happened to me... then I was just trying to have fun after the big disappointment CVs gifted us...

Edited by sweet_diksha - 21 April 2016 at 10:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Gandhimathisridkhalessi75devkidmdSuganya.SDonjaskarkuzhalidivyadaya13avika444--cute.manasi--harshu27

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
It was memorable episode, and seeing you back in top form with a sparkling, energetic writeup gives me happiness. The inclusion of pictures from your retro thread is good idea, it adds life to the writing, because pictures add a depth to the description.

So, for the episode. We have both Jodha and Jalal scrambling for apologies. Jalal is one step ahead, in his nervous anxiety he already has a whip ready. Of course it shocks Jodha who is adamant to apologize just as much.

Then the hug. It was an embrace in stages. First Jalal doing the honours and Jodha accepting it shyly with stiff inactivity. Finally the moment gets to her and she embraces him fully too. They are lost in each other with the passion of new love.

The interesting thing about this scene was Paridhi's willingness to do such scenes. It bode well for the future. Also notable was the fiery chemistry, that was apparent in those mesmerizing eye looks and gentle touches. Rajat and Paridhi did the scene with aplomb.

The tulsi plant was nice too. Jodha got to know new hunars about her husband.

Tomorrow we can hope for another good episode.

Since you mentioned the retro thread, it is quite surprising to see the heathy response you got for it. Nearly 40 likes is a very good showing for even a brand new show. Maybe picture posts with a bit of description is the way forward.

Edited by Donjas - 21 April 2016 at 10:02am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Gandhimathisridkhalessi75JeryldevkidmdSwarna_99Suganya.Sdivyadaya13ayushimehraavika444sharmacattyharshu27

mickeymini Goldie
mickeymini
mickeymini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Burning screens episode LOL
All through the episode my smile didn't fade away except the rukuiya nonsense Angry Angry
How cute jalal is here !!!
Ok leave that he is an emperor
He asked her to punish her for the mistake he committed
Well while she took that whip I felt like she is gonna beat him hahaha
It was during the initial run LOL

Finally she realised on what mistake she did and actually accepted that she was the one to be punished
And then again we have a eyelock
Their eyelocks ufff...ufff.   Embarrassed
Hahaha he was hesitating a bit to touch her assuming he might again get a dhakka
No jalal no jalal she is all ready and completely in love with you Wink
Sleepy Heart
The way she keeps her hands on his arms he is actually shocked
And then both bring their hands together
I was blushing n grinning all over

Finally the most awaited hug happens here
First she hesitates n clutches her lenhenga n closes her eyes
She was so good looking their also
U noticed Akka when they come close he is like breathes heavely which adds so much to the scene
Even later when she comes close to him n side hugs he breathes heavly
We loved though

Yes Akka kash ye log some rooms ko doors lagathe
Agra mai waise tha bohot sare kabab mai haddi dekhne ko milenge
And rukku tha no.1 hai

I loved to watch her jealousy
Whenever she sees jalal-jodha in that way she always vomit n get senseless
Waise iski drama aaj SE shuru
Chudail

Wow cupid rahim
He says everything about how jalal used to pray the tulsi plant in absence of jodha
Ya listening to what rahim said jalal might get embarrassed
Hahaha
Waise tha aaaj kal bohot sharmatha hai
Pehla pehla pyaar hai Jo

Jodha \ pari was looking breathtaking with open hair
Even jalal will be lattu tmrw seeing jodha in that open hair

I always think if pari was not married
Then how many proposals she would have got till now
Hahaha just kidding

I ll again catch the episode tmrw as it's a blst episode

Thanks for the pics Akka
Well I have already visited your retro thread
But still adding pics is something extra ghee to the fire of this review

Thanks for PM

Edited by mickeymini - 21 April 2016 at 10:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Gandhimathisridkhalessi75Suganya.SSwarna_99Donjasdivyadaya13avika444harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

It was memorable episode, and seeing you back in top form with a sparkling, energetic writeup gives me happiness. The inclusion of pictures from your retro thread is good idea, it adds life to the writing, because pictures add a depth to the description.

So, for the episode. We have both Jodha and Jalal scrambling for apologies. Jalal is one step ahead, in his nervous anxiety he already has a whip ready. Of course it shocks Jodha who is adamant to apologize just as much.

Then the hug. It was an embrace in stages. First Jalal doing the honours and Jodha accepting it shyly with stiff inactivity. Finally the moment gets to her and she embraces him fully too. They are lost in each other with the passion of new love.

The interesting thing about this scene was Paridhi's willingness to do such scenes. It bode well for the future. Also notable was the fiery chemistry, that was apparent in those mesmerizing eye looks and gentle touches. Rajat and Paridhi did the scene with aplomb.

The tulsi plant was nice too. Jodha got to know new hunars about her husband.

Tomorrow we can hope for another good episode.

Since you mentioned the retro thread, it is quite surprising to see the heathy response you got for it. Nearly 40 likes is a very good showing for even a brand new show. Maybe picture posts with a bit of description is the way forward.

thnx donjas... Tongue d epi was really wonderful and hence d enthu fr giving d update and also ur encouragement gets d due credit too... Tongue actually I knew many ppl mite ask for d pics so it cliked my dat y not include d pics since I had to just copy paste it from my own thread so it wont b a difficult task... Big smile ya both wanted to apologize 1st and jalal was already ready wid his whip but dn jo too joined him in confessing and dn der epic hug was just amazing... Clap and der chemistry was at is peak wid full of passion and both nailed it... Clap regarding retro thread ya I get v good responses if u see my v 1st retro thread I had got around 60 likes and dn I used to get around 50-60 likes but recently it has dropped to 30 Confused u can go thru my index all d retro threads u will find in one thread... Big smile but still its fine coz since d show is in its re run so d response is pretty good better dn d update threads... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GandhimathisridSuganya.SDonjasdivyadaya13ayushimehra

Go to top