jassi defends her parents

Jassi compels ria to say the truth 

jogi tells her to keep quiet

Adi comes and chachi too follows

jogi says he will slap adi

Adi says ek thappad ka anjaam dekh chuka 

ria ko kitna darad hoga

Adi says ria tum good girl bano aur mere saath chlo

Adi shows overconfidence (as per spoiler vid)

Chachi irks him regdg CCTV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ria blames Adi 
and calls him loser

adi says baksh do and taunts her

says this is just an excl. premier

says video del. karne k liye kya logey tum 

he says badle mein SOTY se naam withdraw kar, backout and save your self respect 

ria shocked 

Ria says she wont backout

she says she will defeat him to an extent he remembers for long

Adi says to himself he can remve her thru other ways

balashiv15 thumbnail
Suri gets phonecall regdg princi meeting
Princi hyper 
Ria and jogi are disqlfd.
SONAL30 thumbnail
Omg it means that looser adi has sent that video to princi
balashiv15 thumbnail
Sim shows her oversmartness and gives a speech in front of princi
and says ria will win and show all and gives suri weird looks

sumedh says he will backout

sumedh backs out from next round

he informs the students so

ria says this matter is to be finished once and for all

i dont know WHEN 

SONAL30 thumbnail
Simran is impossible
Instead of jogia we r getting simi - suri ka tashan n I thought ki finally this is the beginning of jogia's story😭
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for LU.  this soty track is dragging along with adi and anki.  about time someone please get rid of adi from the competition
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Once again an annoying episode. I mean, why the hell can't these two open their mouths and speak up about Aditya. And Sumedh sir and Darji made sense about the -"jisne video leak kiya, something needs to be done" wala part because it is a criminal offence. Kissing on forehead is nothing criminal, but circulating and blackmailing about the video surely is.
Simran's fear on not contacting the police is justified- because initially such fear specially when she herself had a scary past on such kind of matter (though Jogi- Ria's matter is very much diff from her case). Though, I hope after the initial hiatus, she stands up to this matter after Ria opens her mouth and Aditya ki band bajaye.
But why the heck isn't the principal even thinking about this matter(about the sender of the video)- maybe aage jaake kare- but usually, such cases mein they search the sender (that is what is usually seen on Crime Patrol and all)

And in my opinion, I'm okay with Jassi's outburst on Ria today. All that she said was to speak up the truth, atleast to Ria's parents, and we all know that Ria has put Jogi to that situation with Aditya. Now all that she was asking Ria was to speak up the truth. And Jassi obviously has seen and experienced how Ria has been blind in Aditya's matter(that social round mein laptop mein spilling water wala scene). And now after all of it, what she sees is her brother caught up in trouble because of the same Aditya- Ria wala kaand. All she is asking to Ria is to open up. 
And Ria being Ria , answered her with all attitude and taunting tone, when even it is clear that Jassi is making sense about opening her mouth and speaking up to atleast her family about how Aditya was cheating her and Jogi saved her.
Ab toh Sumedh Sir ne bhi withdraw kardi, hope this Ria- Jogi opens up about Aditya sometime soon.

Pata nahi, kitne dhin aur yeh sab sehna padega, and when will the actual old SOTY track come back.
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Simran and specially Raj are intelligent humans. Maybe in upcoming epis we see flashback of how Ria have already told the truth to her parents thats why she said NO too confidently to Adi and Simran too took her side. Its not like she doesnt know that this blackmailing is a crime. Maybe she will strike back on the right time thats why she is wanting to keep this matter inder the wraps now? 
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Maybe that's the reason why she is shown to be silent now.
But I doubt. Because the precap showed that Aditya has blackmailed Ria to withdraw her name from SOTY competition and then back in her room, Simran asks her to forget all this and focus on SOTY- and Ria gave her a confused/guilty/scared type look which suggested that she was considering the idea of withdrawing her name due to Aditya's blackmailing. So if Simran already knew about the blackmailing wala thing, why would there be such a scene when they were all alone in the room?
But again, anything can happen in Indian Serials. :P So after days, it might be revealed that Ria must have told her parents about Aditya's schemes in yesterday's episode wala time itself and all this might end up as a play to trick Aditya. :P So yeah- whatever it is, I just hope this thing just winds up fast and the normal old SOTY track comes back. 
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago