India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

no loss with memory loss- reasons read on both fandoms pls do read

rithika2015 Senior Member
rithika2015
rithika2015

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i know many of u have freaked out reading the memory loss track but i have another opinion in this.. pls read on..
we all want the show to revolve around the four leads and it is proven that when there is love longing pain seperation along with drama the show has topped in TRP's.

if there is memory loss and swara remembers only her engagement with laksh then the track has to focus on how will she fall in love with sanskaar despite her feeling of being engaged to laksh. this is a treat to all swasan fans. we will get to see ragya longing for each other and thats what ragya fans want. and we can see ragini's efforts to get her sister's memory back. so family drama is full on. so the track will only be around all the four couples along with the family and enough drama too..

if swara loses her memory and goes back to fake marriage track and remembers that ragini is negative then we can see intense swaragini which trp aunties and cv's love. we can have ragya trying to get swara's memory back along with laksh supporting ragini as swara feels ragini is negative which is a treat to ragya fans. we can have sanskar longing for swara and his efforts to get her memory back and swara's unintentional attraction towards sanskar which is a treat to swasan fans..

if at all this track is a combined plan of swasan ragya to expose rajat then we will have all this longing love drama along with some amount of spice in the name of plotting and replotting.. 

so if at all handled properly this track is a perfect mix of swasan ragya and suspense and drama. but we need to see how cv's will play it if at all they chose this track..

to say i think im happy with this idea as we wil get to see awesom performances by vahe and more than that we can see the bond of swasan and ragya growing more and more stronger after this. both the couples will be separated and will be longing for each other and that will make them realise each other's worth by this track..

i know memory loss is the most used idea of the telly world but if executed properly this is the best trp gaining track.. 

pls give ur opinion..

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmycubstaryypriyaTeddy94BarkhaSingh123nikki1211Kaveetharaaz19Nupur_5ria.april18sia08simmi.friends03Fari_15-Prithi-dis_arshi-Sud-Sree8410Bon_Vivant-LumosMaxima-soumi93--Anna--.FairyDust.Mages

Priya12000 Newbie
Priya12000
Priya12000

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I totally agree! I want swara to lose her memory and go back to the time when ragini pushed her into the river! It would be great! She ll think tat she and laksh are together , ragini and sanskar are negative! It ll be a treat to both swasan and raglak fans!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
my all time EK favourite track is memmory loss
i don't know abt RS as this is my first RS show and her track record is flactuating

but if it is handle carefully 

this track is trp gainer

i prefer any phase memory loss except swalak phase

and i think trp aunties will not like it also

some are giving Bani example but in that it was boy's memory loss not girl

and whether we like it or not in trp aunties eyes bahu and beta are not measured in same parameter

in case of bahu they prefer sati savitri or so called pavitra nari

in case of beta they are little forgiving

i know this is sad but true

also bani that track didnot work

Edited by sia08 - 21 April 2016 at 9:43am

raaz19

afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
is there is a memory loss i dont want swara to rememeber ragini laksh anyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5dattu21

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I want full memory loss...even not remember even ma & dida ...

Edited by dattu21 - 21 April 2016 at 12:05pm

raaz19

deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
swara will definitely return 2 that phase where ragini pushed her , coz that time only swara got hurt on her forehead . I think family may convince swara that ragini realised her mistake , swara may assume she is married 2 lucky resulting split of couples. ragya & sanskar will be longing 4 their luv where swara will be confuse with d whole situation . I think ragini will apologize swara but pari will try 2 create a rift b/w swaragini making swara believe ragini is after laksh.

raaz19

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
dips I think ke aise hi hone wala hai

raaz19

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I agree with everything you said and I'm probably one of the few ones who is seeing the positive in this track and I'm excited for this!
Thanks so much for this wonderful post Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211raaz19--Anna--

Go to top