India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Race against time (Page 3)

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
If they exist post leap and if they do not hope they tell what happened to them.

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Last night while watching the episode I was more pained than irritated. 
I hated CVs for stretching the episode to show the last few hours of her life just to show the wounded mother trying to guide her children to safety and running helter-skelter in that attempt.

Toral was brilliant.

She did indeed looked like tigress trying to protect what is precious to her by trying to avoid direct confrontation with Akheraj.

She knew Akheraj would kill her and her children the moment he sets eyes on her. 

The previous episode voice over about running away instead of fighting was meant for Anandi.

The bonding between the mother and her two children was heart touching. 

The bullet seemed to have got lodged in superficial tissues instead of causing a serious life threatening injury.That's why she was not feeling anything more than pain and exhaustion.

The kids characters are being built up under fire. Shivam the caring child  wanted to ensure his mother was comfortable 
Nandini more proactive wanted to see if she can do something to relieve her mother's suffering. 

Anandi like the mother she was guided her children by helping them to do what they considered as right for that moment.
She was dstracting them from their fears by encouraging them to use their inner resources to make the situation better.
These two kids will remember those moments for the rest of their lives. Probably they will ask questions about what made Akheraj hate their mother so much as to kill her.
Nandini may ask herself some questions as to why she landed up in Akheraj's home. 
They probably will be proud of their mother but at the same time they may resent the situations which deprived them of their mother and her love.

So now we know the answer behind Nandini chosing to become a doctor.

They were making Nandini and Shivam into a team.

The impulsive naive Shivam and mature Nandini.I'm sure their parents when they watch their kids from their permanent abode they will be proud of them. 

Precap -Anandi decided to fight back only when she was completely cornered and she probably will fight back with all her might .

She will go down fighting as a winner.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuMisseshaumamhisusmita_goofyCat_leavesandwaves

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I couldn't fault Anandi's helplessness at all in yesterday's episode.
She was truly helpless. The given situation evoked both empathy and sympathy for the character and her situation. 

Her firmness and calmness was evident. She came across as a protective mother and a strong human who was able to take timely actions, despite the adversities

If only CvS had shown this kind of Anandi for most of the parts post Ansh marriage and particularly post 11 years leap, the character would have held a great aura throughout its existence. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuumam_goofyCat_leavesandwaves

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

I couldn't fault Anandi's helplessness at all in yesterday's episode.
She was truly helpless. The given situation evoked both empathy and sympathy for the character and her situation. 

Her firmness and calmness was evident. She came across as a protective mother and a strong human who was able to take timely actions, despite the adversities

If only CvS had shown this kind of Anandi for most of the parts post Ansh marriage and particularly post 11 years leap, the character would have held a great aura throughout its existence. 

esha tho i agree wid ur posts but here i feel bit difft abt A in ystrdays's epi. don't know why now i don't feel anything 4 A or her  kids watever happens 2 them or how much bad  happens  2 them.Confusedmay b i m 2 much irritated & disgusted wid these ckts the way CVs  showed them.oderwise how much i irritated wid lead ckts but never hated or felt disgust 4 them. but A has bcum that 1st main female lead who not just irked me but disgusts me  also.
@bold i agree & i think this is one of the reasons i don't feel bad or sorry 4 her.and demonise oder gud ckts from jagya,gauri,shiv(2 sumextent) ,ganga (post leap) & oders &  Mn 2 shine her is anoder  reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manahil_

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Anandi's strengths became her weaknesses depending upon what they wanted to tell through their story. 
Anandi's weakness is her loved ones.She loses her reasoning when she feels that she is going to lose her loved ones.
Her fear for her child's  safety all those years ago made her run like headless chicken which resulted in her getting lost her child being snatched by Akheraj.

This time also she feared for her children's safety but knew better this time.It was heart breaking to see her relief on seeing a police vehicle turn into despair.

She thought she was doing the right thing by running towards police vehicle unlike last time where she lost her sense of direction.

As for post leap I think in their zeal to tell the story of Jhalra characters they did a lot of injustice to Anandi's story by not giving enough footage on screen.I refuse to believe that Anandi didn't do enough to find her daughter going by what I have seen of Anandi's character in seven years.

In order to keep Akheraj Vs Anandi for the closing down scenes of BV Ver 2.0 and then by wanting to keep Mangala's character relevant to the story they came up with episodes filled with Mangala's manipulative ways.Made Akheraj return from the land of dead in the most ridiculous way.
While it is possible to believe that Jagya may not have been successful in killing Akheraj in the desert it was ridiculous how they tried to make the characters believe that the body belonged to Akheraj. 

There was no need to stretch this custody battle for so long.In fact this custody battle was the one which put off the viewers.
Others may have realised Mangala's intentions before Anandi did.While Anandi being Anandi still looking for the most ideal solution where she her daughter and Mangala all three would come out as winners in this battle for custody. 
In order to make way for drama they made Anandi impractical by keeping the truth from Shivam.

Though they managed to raise Anandi to the heights she belonged to in the end it came a little too late. 

But all in all I'm glad that they are putting Anandi where she belonged before sending her off. 

There are some characters Anandi Shiv and Bhairon which didn'thave a single trait that can be used to advance the story so they made use of the inbuilt weaknesses of these characters when they wanted to tell the story. 
While Jagya and Dsa's characters are largely positive characters with a few splashes of  grey which they exaggerated at times to tell the story 
While Mangala is predominantly grey shaded character which had a few positive traits 
Harki is negative and the reasons for her negativity are well established so is Kundan's character 

While using the inbuilt flaws in the character for story purpose is completely alright but at times they stretched them too far which made the story intolerable at times. 

_goofyCat_

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I will go by what I saw. Because I don't know what is the makers thought process when they show some positive characters turning negative or some strong characters turning weak and some weak characters turning vulnerable. 

What I do know is that;  whatever has been  projected is what they wanted to show. And therefore I refuse to make assumptions on perceptions that did not come naturally to me while viewing the story / character. 

What came naturally to my perception is that Anandi chose to  invest time into other things more than finding her daughter and so on and so fourth.

Therefore my last impression of Anandi and her story is as below :

" I watched a show of an ill fated little girl / woman whose life was full of darkness.  Some of which was her own creation and others out of situation. It was a story of a woman who left the controls of her life on fate instead of building it through her own confidence, strength and planning. She managed to savour happy moments that came her way and otherwise led a careless existence."

She was kindhearted and never wished ill for others. Not even her enemies and these were her positive qualities.
Do I want to adopt these qualities? Definitely. Do I want to follow her ways? Definitely not 

The_Alchemist.

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Yesterday I liked  two scenes

Anandi and her kids where they are wanting to lessen the pain of their mom, their worries

AND  one line of Akhi (actually after hearing this I thought after Shiv and DS Akhi knows A the best LOL)

what he said to Kundan.

Anandi sherni hain, usse kamjor samajneka galati maat karna, aapne bachho ke suraksha ke liye wo ekbaar bhagwan ko bhi dhoka de degi

So true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988Amanyuaparnauma

Go to top