Race against time - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
If you are a Jagya fan do not watch the episode because it is on anandi n her kids. The episode is more painful than irritating and the thread maker has generalised it. The last moments with her kids was something which I will remember.
What was wrong post anandi s remarriage every person has the right to enjoy a married life. Life is not only dedicated to social work.
Is it only men who has right to marry three times so every thing is right for Jagya. Biasness sometimes is so much that favourite characters shit will also test like chocolate ice cream to their fans.
When Ganga can manage a delivery through you tube that is smartness but taking out bullet by old conventional means is irritating.Edited by Nandini30 - 8 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lols and here we go bashing of Jagya started as if got some super natural hints Akhiraj would be attacking at the funeral ?
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Race against time. Anandi running. Akheraj chasing. Anandi running. Akheraj chasing. Anandi running. Akheraj chasing. Anandi running. Akheraj chasing. Anandi running. Akheraj...

You claim to be non biased viewer but you are the most biased member in this forum.
If it would have been Jagya running you would have been saying superb epusode.
At least try to be honest.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If someone is Anandi fan here then keep watching the episode and keep crying and keep remembering the moments why dragging Jagya Ganga and their fans into it ? The TM presented her point of view on the episode Is it a must she is JaGan fan that drag them in here ? Looks like someone can never come over her insecurity from JaGan and her fans therefore always drag them everywhere Yes whatever Jagya and Ganga do that is stupid and irritating and their fans also should be blamed only someone's own  favorites here can do all right🤢
Bashing is not copyright of only one fan group.
From Monday people can enjoy Jagan with their grand children
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bashing is only the copy right of yours and you always drag JaGan and their fans in every thread without any relevance to the topic  Who bashed your darling Anandi and shiv in the topic but JaGan and their fans pinch you so much that you started your drama here too  ?

Yes we will enjoy JaGan with their grandchildren if it pains you its not our fault 
Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
If they exist post leap and if they do not hope they tell what happened to them.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Last night while watching the episode I was more pained than irritated. 
I hated CVs for stretching the episode to show the last few hours of her life just to show the wounded mother trying to guide her children to safety and running helter-skelter in that attempt.

Toral was brilliant.

She did indeed looked like tigress trying to protect what is precious to her by trying to avoid direct confrontation with Akheraj.

She knew Akheraj would kill her and her children the moment he sets eyes on her. 

The previous episode voice over about running away instead of fighting was meant for Anandi.

The bonding between the mother and her two children was heart touching. 

The bullet seemed to have got lodged in superficial tissues instead of causing a serious life threatening injury.That's why she was not feeling anything more than pain and exhaustion.

The kids characters are being built up under fire. Shivam the caring child  wanted to ensure his mother was comfortable 
Nandini more proactive wanted to see if she can do something to relieve her mother's suffering. 

Anandi like the mother she was guided her children by helping them to do what they considered as right for that moment.
She was dstracting them from their fears by encouraging them to use their inner resources to make the situation better.
These two kids will remember those moments for the rest of their lives. Probably they will ask questions about what made Akheraj hate their mother so much as to kill her.
Nandini may ask herself some questions as to why she landed up in Akheraj's home. 
They probably will be proud of their mother but at the same time they may resent the situations which deprived them of their mother and her love.

So now we know the answer behind Nandini chosing to become a doctor.

They were making Nandini and Shivam into a team.

The impulsive naive Shivam and mature Nandini.I'm sure their parents when they watch their kids from their permanent abode they will be proud of them. 

Precap -Anandi decided to fight back only when she was completely cornered and she probably will fight back with all her might .

She will go down fighting as a winner.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't fault Anandi's helplessness at all in yesterday's episode.
She was truly helpless. The given situation evoked both empathy and sympathy for the character and her situation. 

Her firmness and calmness was evident. She came across as a protective mother and a strong human who was able to take timely actions, despite the adversities

If only CvS had shown this kind of Anandi for most of the parts post Ansh marriage and particularly post 11 years leap, the character would have held a great aura throughout its existence. 

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Missesha

I couldn't fault Anandi's helplessness at all in yesterday's episode.

She was truly helpless. The given situation evoked both empathy and sympathy for the character and her situation. 

Her firmness and calmness was evident. She came across as a protective mother and a strong human who was able to take timely actions, despite the adversities

If only CvS had shown this kind of Anandi for most of the parts post Ansh marriage and particularly post 11 years leap, the character would have held a great aura throughout its existence. 

esha tho i agree wid ur posts but here i feel bit difft abt A in ystrdays's epi. don't know why now i don't feel anything 4 A or her  kids watever happens 2 them or how much bad  happens  2 them.😕may b i m 2 much irritated & disgusted wid these ckts the way CVs  showed them.oderwise how much i irritated wid lead ckts but never hated or felt disgust 4 them. but A has bcum that 1st main female lead who not just irked me but disgusts me  also.
@bold i agree & i think this is one of the reasons i don't feel bad or sorry 4 her.and demonise oder gud ckts from jagya,gauri,shiv(2 sumextent) ,ganga (post leap) & oders &  Mn 2 shine her is anoder  reason.