India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Race against time

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Race against time. Anandi running. Akheraj chasing. Anandi running. Akheraj chasing. Anandi running. Akheraj chasing. Anandi running. Akheraj chasing. Anandi running. Akheraj...

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Haha... please advise, is the episode worth watching?
This is the shortest episode update you have ever made. And that leaves me wonderingWacko

Edited by Missesha - 21 April 2016 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
This race against time has given some moments between a mother and her two children which will linger on our minds for a long time to come.
If they knew that they will be ending Anandi's life this way why not give her a happier life before they reached this stage.

Why fill episodes with Mangala's nonsense which left us cursing after every episode for 6 months?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gumam_goofyCat_

The_Alchemist. Goldie
The_Alchemist.
The_Alchemist.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Haha... please advise, is the episode worth watching?
This is the shortest episode update you have ever made. And that leaves me wonderingWacko

Esha the episode was horrible. And what the TM wrote was exactly what happened. Other than this,  in between there was a half minute scene where jagya went back to the burial ground and realized  that all were dead. Ganga was found lying down , she woke up and told him the details. And jagya swore to catch or kill akhiraj. Rest all it was running and chasing.

Missesha

The_Alchemist. Goldie
The_Alchemist.
The_Alchemist.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I didn't understand the conversations between Anandi-shivam-nandini. But what I understood was that the kids were trying to help Anandi and Nandini was trying to remove the bullet by poking a sharp stick Dead. Though that looked stupid, I thought that the kids(Nandini especially) tried to do much more to her mother than what her mother ever did to her. The mother never did anything best to the girl that is possible within her limits. But the girl was trying to do everything she can. 

Missesha

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

I didn't understand the conversations between Anandi-shivam-nandini. But what I understood was that the kids were trying to help Anandi and Nandini was trying to remove the bullet by poking a sharp stick Dead. Though that looked stupid, I thought that the kids(Nandini especially) tried to do much more to her mother than what her mother ever did to her. The mother never did anything best to the girl that is possible within her limits. But the girl was trying to do everything she can. 
@ bold: 
Nandini suggested to Shivam that they should remove Anandi's bullet. So they were working towards it. Anandi was directing them. First she told N to clean her wound using a cloth and hot water. Later, she told N to remove the bullet and not to stop even if it pains Anandi. As this is the only way, Anandi can get well. 

I actually liked the bonding between the three. And felt bad for Anandi today. I mean, she may be hopeless, but what  all she has to go through in life.  She didn't deserve this type of an end. Couldn't Cvs do any better than showing this Akhi vs Anandi in the most cruel way? Thank God, they didn't show the bullet and the wound. 

Indeed, the run and chase was stretched too much. 

So tomorrow's episode will see Anandi's death, almost in the last few shots and that might be it. 

I suppose, Nandini chooses to become a doctor because of the way she had to save and lose Anandi. 

Edited by Missesha - 21 April 2016 at 10:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuThe_Alchemist.Aashima.tiny15

The_Alchemist. Goldie
The_Alchemist.
The_Alchemist.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

@ bold: 
Nandini suggested to Shivam that they should remove Anandi's bullet. So they were working towards it. Anandi was directing them. First she told N to clean her wound using a cloth and hot water. Later, she told N to remove the bullet and not to stop even if it pains Anandi. As this is the only way, Anandi can get well. 

I actually liked the bonding between the three. And felt bad for Anandi today. I mean, she may be hopeless, but what  all she has to go through in life.  She didn't deserve this type of an end. Couldn't Cvs do any better than showing this Akhi vs Anandi in the most cruel way? Thank God, they didn't show the bullet and the wound. 

Indeed, the run and chase was stretched too much. 

So tomorrow's episode will see Anandi's death, almost in the last few shots and that might be it. 

I suppose, Nandini chooses to become a doctor because of the way she had to save and lose Anandi. 

Thanks Esha.

I'm glad that it was Anandi who directed them to do it and it wasn't Nandini's idea. I couldn't connect much to the bonding part though.  I thought it was sadistic of the directors to stretch that running scene for so long. It was a disappointment to sit through for full half an hr and watch nothing but pain and running with no end. The character Anandi was a disappointment post her re marriage. I never thought it would end too in such a way. It deserved better. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshatiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Thanks Esha.

I'm glad that it was Anandi who directed them to do it and it wasn't Nandini's idea. I couldn't connect much to the bonding part though.  I thought it was sadistic of the directors to stretch that running scene for so long. It was a disappointment to sit through for full half an hr and watch nothing but pain and running with no end. The character Anandi was a disappointment post her re marriage. I never thought it would end too in such a way. It deserved better. 
Couldn't agree more. 

The_Alchemist.

Go to top