Why people in forum thinks yuvraaj is at fault??

Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wonder why people in the forum thinks that yuvraaj is at fault, his anger was genuine and justified!! Why she left without telling anybody and how bhavna and sharam came to her while no one was in hospital!!!how come bhavna and sharad doesn't know one baby is in birla house !!may be they have gone birla house to tell them that we are leaving!!
Suhani was adamant at that time, she was overconfident that she is always right not yuvraaj , she always said she is right not yuvraaj is at fault when sharad can find her why not yuvraaj?? Why he didn't even try to find?? Why he kept souyma with him in his room why she couldn't leave in her mom's home!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Both are at equal fault..Yuvraj never tried to find her if ever he felt he spoke scathing words to her n Suhani was wrong to decide all by herself to leave him not even thinking she is seperating his kids from him..she was adamant
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u urself have answered ur question in the last part...why he dint try to search for her...
as for her leaving...she was pregnant with too much hormonal activity going on at that time...her water broke n she kept yelling out his name, yet he didnt turn back...so its obvious she thought that he seriously wants her to stay away from him...

his words were, that he cant stay away from the family, else he wouldve left long back...now ofcourse she doesnt want him to go away from the family...so she only left...

also she is feeling guilty for being the reason of gauri and krishna's death...so this way she tried to give yuvraj n saumya a hope for a better future... he wont have to see her face and saumya n her daughter will have a family to live with...( he made her feel guilty for small krishna loosing her father)

Blue_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't blame yuvraj alone..both are equally wrong..yuvraj's anger can be justified quite well..he was truly HIM only in that situation but he had failed in accepting dadi's words..as he pretends to know Suhani very  well he shouldn't have believed that and should've make a try to find her..that is the only point i felt against yuvraj..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel he wasn't incorrect when he was angry bt should have been a little bit more conscious with her and not as hard she was pregnant after all. Suhani reasons for leaving was pathetic. Bt I do thinks he was just filled with guilt. Yuvraj on the other hand he was right to be angry but he was wrong to doubt her to such an extent. His actions showed distrust and not being able to judge his wife probably. Your 1st reaction to a situation is your real feelings and he felt like she left her kid not cool he has a low view of her like always.   And as u said if sharad and bhavna could find her. It would have been easy for him to do so too.
anjs thumbnail
Also his behavior is much more gentler with others...with Suhani, he doesnt let even a  single mistake go scottfree...
Gauri's death is a huge thing...but Suhani isnt directly involved in her death...she was indirectly involved...similarly even dadi and krishna was indirectly , but they werent blamed so harshly...this special harsh treatment was only for Suhani.

The way she left was wrong, but she was highly emotional due to her hormones...and she is still blaming herself for the deaths, so its normal for her to leave...if only she had thought that her son will need his father, that was the most worst mistake she did...
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have not watched, but I don't blame Yuvraj for lashing out at Suhani post-blast. That was normal for Yuvraj. And yes, Suhani was wrong and totally screwy with her logic and contributed to a tragedy that caused irredeemable damage, but she was NOT the architect of that tragedy. The darling little snaky he's so appreciative of was as much to blame--or at least her husband was.

If, for whatever reason, Suhani decided to leave Yuvraj, of COURSE she was going to take her children. At that point it may have seemed impossible to fix what had happened, and the sensible thing would have been to move to her parents' home, allow him access to the kids, and make a life for herself. But the cvs needed a reboot, so the stupid decision to leave for parts unknnown, after confiding in the ONE person she should not have trusted. Of course she is a credulous idiot from quite some time now.

Yuvraj IS at fault too. Yuvraj is at fault for being fine when the going is good or does not involve him directly (as in Pankaj's time), but at the first sign of Suhani pointing out any kaand in his favourite dadi or his darling nutcase sister, he acts quite different and attacks her. Has Suhani learnt to cover up dadi's wrongdoings because she expects he will not believe her unless she produces major proof?

If Yuvraj was so sure that guy who planted the bomb was a mistake to keep around, why did he listen to her? How wishy washy to give in. Plus, from what I've read about how everyone just hung around after someone shouted 'BOMB'' and how Pratima wanted her murti rescued, hello. It sounds like they all screwed up, and better time management could have had Gauri safe in her family's bosom.

How far have Yuvraj and his family contributed to Suhani's messed up insistence on how someone should not be defined by their looks? Was she quite this stubborn and moronic earlier? Has the persistent, insidious taunting and insulting and the constant attempts to get her out of Yuvraj's life not screwed her up too? This guy has insulted her in public and never even thought he was wrong. He has looked on at so many atrocities, just politely confronting dadi for his OWN ends and only lately even slightly taking her part.

What was the need to marry or pretend to be married to snaky? It is a moot point whether they are actually married or not. They have lived together for 6 years, they have raised children together, she seems far too settled in to ever move out, and the most uncomfortable thing in all this is he does actually seem better off with snaky. And I hate snaky and snakeraj. I'm guessing that at some point snaky will show her fangs, but right now, on the face of it, she is an integral part of his and his family's life.

And, as Sandi says, he is so much nicer with snaky. This isn't just now, but has always been the case, except when she disturbed his mental peace by going after him. He has treated Suhani with scant respect. He makes fun of her, he rarely compliments her, and it's all supposed to be okay because her loves her.

Bottom line, in Yuvraj and Suhani's relationship all was hunky dory when things were going well. Given half a chance, Mr Marry Me just insults or lambasts her and looks for a new wife.

anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_m

I have not watched, but I don't blame Yuvraj for lashing out at Suhani post-blast. That was normal for Yuvraj. And yes, Suhani was wrong and totally screwy with her logic and contributed to a tragedy that caused irredeemable damage, but she was NOT the architect of that tragedy. The darling little snaky he's so appreciative of was as much to blame--or at least her husband was.

If, for whatever reason, Suhani decided to leave Yuvraj, of COURSE she was going to take her children. At that point it may have seemed impossible to fix what had happened, and the sensible thing would have been to move to her parents' home, allow him access to the kids, and make a life for herself. But the cvs needed a reboot, so the stupid decision to leave for parts unknnown, after confiding in the ONE person she should not have trusted. Of course she is a credulous idiot from quite some time now.

Yuvraj IS at fault too. Yuvraj is at fault for being fine when the going is good or does not involve him directly (as in Pankaj's time), but at the first sign of Suhani pointing out any kaand in his favourite dadi or his darling nutcase sister, he acts quite different and attacks her. Has Suhani learnt to cover up dadi's wrongdoings because she expects he will not believe her unless she produces major proof?

If Yuvraj was so sure that guy who planted the bomb was a mistake to keep around, why did he listen to her? How wishy washy to give in. Plus, from what I've read about how everyone just hung around after someone shouted 'BOMB'' and how Pratima wanted her murti rescued, hello. It sounds like they all screwed up, and better time management could have had Gauri safe in her family's bosom.

How far have Yuvraj and his family contributed to Suhani's messed up insistence on how someone should not be defined by their looks? Was she quite this stubborn and moronic earlier? Has the persistent, insidious taunting and insulting and the constant attempts to get her out of Yuvraj's life not screwed her up too? This guy has insulted her in public and never even thought he was wrong. He has looked on at so many atrocities, just politely confronting dadi for his OWN ends and only lately even slightly taking her part.

What was the need to marry or pretend to be married to snaky? It is a moot point whether they are actually married or not. They have lived together for 6 years, they have raised children together, she seems far too settled in to ever move out, and the most uncomfortable thing in all this is he does actually seem better off with snaky. And I hate snaky and snakeraj. I'm guessing that at some point snaky will show her fangs, but right now, on the face of it, she is an integral part of his and his family's life.

And, as Sandi says, he is so much nicer with snaky. This isn't just now, but has always been the case, except when she disturbed his mental peace by going after him. He has treated Suhani with scant respect. He makes fun of her, he rarely compliments her, and it's all supposed to be okay because her loves her.

Bottom line, in Yuvraj and Suhani's relationship all was hunky dory when things were going well. Given half a chance, Mr Marry Me just insults or lambasts her and looks for a new wife.

perfect reply...all 👏points correctly put.
CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_m

Now that analysis was on point. I would have liked it twice if I could 😃
Edited by AfrigalYuvani - 8 years ago