Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

   
Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

I love Kali 21/4/16 (Page 4)

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Joined: 02 October 2013
Posts: 9576

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by RTme0w

1. Badke Papa has Split Personality disorder. 
2. Kali is hell bent on making Gauri and Yug win "Favorite Couple of the Decade" award when Yug doesnt consent to that. 
3. Yug saying, "What the hell can I do? I am helpless." Nope. You are not. Take your girl and marry her before any more complications arise. Or for all I care, give Gauri Madame a reality check and tell her that she cannot dictate terms and destroy 3 lives. 
4. Yipeee!! Seems like Manjhi Maa might do something. 
Thanks for the wonderful update. Should be the first thing but not able to copy paste that on top now.

1. Did he say something to Kaali coz I dint watch the scenes.
2. No comments on Kaali. Im really pissed off at her. Idk why she's forcing Gauri down Yug's throat. 
3. He cannot take "his" girl when his girl isnt even going to consent to it. How will he force her? Kaali needs some really major reality check for her to be selfish for once. Otherwise, she'll never ever accept his love. As for Gauri, he's marrying her coz of his sister otherwise he would have broken this alliance way before.
4. Yes she seemed really determined. Im excited Embarrassed

You're welcome Heart

1. He was being all sugary sweet with her and blessed her too. Read that on a WU on desi**fo***s. He wants to burn her then puts Vicco Turmeric on her wounds (thats what the writer there wrote..I was ROFLing when I read the brand name n stuff).

2. Mahaan Atma ka bhoot utaro before she bleeds till she needs to be admitted. Precap sounded horrfying.

3. He knows she likes him too. How will he force her? Ah..lemme think..you know..if she can be selfless for others, be selfless for him and do whats best for Yug n Kali. 

4. Hope she does something. Please let me know. I would like to watch that episode for sureee!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Joined: 07 March 2016
Posts: 5960

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by RTme0w

1. Badke Papa has Split Personality disorder. 
2. Kali is hell bent on making Gauri and Yug win "Favorite Couple of the Decade" award when Yug doesnt consent to that. 
3. Yug saying, "What the hell can I do? I am helpless." Nope. You are not. Take your girl and marry her before any more complications arise. Or for all I care, give Gauri Madame a reality check and tell her that she cannot dictate terms and destroy 3 lives. 
4. Yipeee!! Seems like Manjhi Maa might do something. 
Thanks for the wonderful update. Should be the first thing but not able to copy paste that on top now.

1. Did he say something to Kaali coz I dint watch the scenes.
2. No comments on Kaali. Im really pissed off at her. Idk why she's forcing Gauri down Yug's throat. 
3. He cannot take "his" girl when his girl isnt even going to consent to it. How will he force her? Kaali needs some really major reality check for her to be selfish for once. Otherwise, she'll never ever accept his love. As for Gauri, he's marrying her coz of his sister otherwise he would have broken this alliance way before.
4. Yes she seemed really determined. Im excited Embarrassed

You're welcome Heart

1. He was being all sugary sweet with her and blessed her too. Read that on a WU on desi**fo***s. He wants to burn her then puts Vicco Turmeric on her wounds (thats what the writer there wrote..I was ROFLing when I read the brand name n stuff).

2. Mahaan Atma ka bhoot utaro before she bleeds till she needs to be admitted. Precap sounded horrfying.

3. He knows she likes him too. How will he force her? Ah..lemme think..you know..if she can be selfless for others, be selfless for him and do whats best for Yug n Kali. 

4. Hope she does something. Please let me know. I would like to watch that episode for sureee!! 


1.The way u put the asterisk I first thought it was a bad word until I realised it was the website name LOL
Hahahahaa ohhh omg LOL

2.Lool
It was man
I mean for the first time I wasnt laughing
Kaali and Vishwa looked scary 

3. Point. 

4. Sure..i'll pm u LOL She did go to Dadi right? I saw a glimpse but then I think the scene changed 

P.S. Me, u and sara are literally commenting everywhere
The posts are going up and down LOLLOLLOL


Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 21 April 2016 at 1:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu-Swetha-

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Joined: 02 October 2013
Posts: 9576

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96



1.The way u put the asterisk I first thought it was a bad word until I realised it was the website name LOL
Hahahahaa ohhh omg LOL

2.Lool
It was man
I mean for the first time I wasnt laughing
Kaali and Vishwa looked scary 

3. Point. 

4. Sure..i'll pm u LOL She did go to Dadi right? I saw a glimpse but then I think the scene changed 

P.S. Me, u and sara are literally commenting everywhere
The posts are going up and down LOLLOLLOL

1. I dint put those asteriks. IF did that.
2. Are they encouraging such things to do when someone wants a dosh cleared? I am really wondering.
3. Hahahahahahahaha! Dimaag :P Sorry. I have lost it today.
4. Shukriya Meherbaani Karam (yes I was watching that song ri8 now)

ROFL. Really?! xP 
LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Joined: 07 March 2016
Posts: 5960

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96



1.The way u put the asterisk I first thought it was a bad word until I realised it was the website name LOL
Hahahahaa ohhh omg LOL

2.Lool
It was man
I mean for the first time I wasnt laughing
Kaali and Vishwa looked scary 

3. Point. 

4. Sure..i'll pm u LOL She did go to Dadi right? I saw a glimpse but then I think the scene changed 

P.S. Me, u and sara are literally commenting everywhere
The posts are going up and down LOLLOLLOL

1. I dint put those asteriks. IF did that.
2. Are they encouraging such things to do when someone wants a dosh cleared? I am really wondering.
3. Hahahahahahahaha! Dimaag :P Sorry. I have lost it today.
4. Shukriya Meherbaani Karam (yes I was watching that song ri8 now)

ROFL. Really?! xP 

Ohhh wow IF is naughty LOLLOL

Yes according to Dadi Sleepy

Hahahaa 
Mere mehboob meree sanamm Dancing

And Yes LOL


Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 21 April 2016 at 1:27pm
Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Joined: 24 December 2014
Posts: 32

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ik I'm overly positive at times with the characters but I've seen other shows with their usual sacrificial heroines n angsty heroes..comparitively this show really has lots of good progress..Which is why, forgive me as I once again describe how great I found the epiLOL
Yaayy vishwa is genuinely caring about Kali now! love how sweet that scene was! And Yug watching was so cuteEmbarrassed
Poor Yug, just realizd his love n feels he'll never get it..says there's no point trying to change their families blind faith, shows he's lost all hope..probably why he refuses to help Kali in their fight against andh vishwas

I like how when Kali felt sad n helpless Yug gave her strength..now Yug feels the same so maybe soon Kali will give him strength... Or Manji will

Awesome confession scene with Yug n Manji, loved how he described her, even mentioning the way she sneaks looks at himDay Dreaming

And Manji described Kali perfectly! The girl doesn't know how to think about her own happiness, it's an unknown concept for her... Like when she first dreamt about Yug, she got scared of her feelings then begged ramji to not let her become selfish.. She truly believes that if she even once thinks about herself then she's being selfish... And just look at the way Gauri treats her, whenever Kali hesitates in doing smthng for them, they immediately start emotionally blackmailing herDead.. Imagine growing up ur whole life like that.. There was no Yug then to show her it's ok to think about urself tooOuch

Second half was mostly boring but I'm really glad with how Kali reacted to Gauri's nonsense..I thought she'd try to pacify her but instead she got angry and gave back a good answerClap

Vishwa now looks as if he's just trying to do his duty as a father..I mean before u could see his obsessive love n passion to give everything to his daughter but now his face just looks tired when gauri starts shouting n throwing tantrums..now he's really noticing the difference b/w Kali and GauriDancing

Next they'll show lots of stupid ritualsDead but it actually represents the extents to which blind faith can go, so I'm not too upset by that.. This whole show centres around that concept only

So don't be too upset friends!Hug yes we'll have to listen to Gauri n dadi screaming and lots of other nonsense, but we'll also have our kayu love story to keep us goingDancingEmbarrassed

Ps: when Kali walked away in the last scene with that dialogue that she'd continue fighting, all I could think was "like a bossCool"Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_BhagguLiveLoveLaugh96-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Joined: 07 March 2016
Posts: 5960

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

Ik I'm overly positive at times with the characters but I've seen other shows with their usual sacrificial heroines n angsty heroes..comparitively this show really has lots of good progress..Which is why, forgive me as I once again describe how great I found the epiLOL
Yaayy vishwa is genuinely caring about Kali now! love how sweet that scene was! And Yug watching was so cuteEmbarrassed
Poor Yug, just realizd his love n feels he'll never get it..says there's no point trying to change their families blind faith, shows he's lost all hope..probably why he refuses to help Kali in their fight against andh vishwas

I like how when Kali felt sad n helpless Yug gave her strength..now Yug feels the same so maybe soon Kali will give him strength... Or Manji will

Awesome confession scene with Yug n Manji, loved how he described her, even mentioning the way she sneaks looks at himDay Dreaming

And Manji described Kali perfectly! The girl doesn't know how to think about her own happiness, it's an unknown concept for her... Like when she first dreamt about Yug, she got scared of her feelings then begged ramji to not let her become selfish.. She truly believes that if she even once thinks about herself then she's being selfish... And just look at the way Gauri treats her, whenever Kali hesitates in doing smthng for them, they immediately start emotionally blackmailing herDead.. Imagine growing up ur whole life like that.. There was no Yug then to show her it's ok to think about urself tooOuch

Second half was mostly boring but I'm really glad with how Kali reacted to Gauri's nonsense..I thought she'd try to pacify her but instead she got angry and gave back a good answerClap

Vishwa now looks as if he's just trying to do his duty as a father..I mean before u could see his obsessive love n passion to give everything to his daughter but now his face just looks tired when gauri starts shouting n throwing tantrums..now he's really noticing the difference b/w Kali and GauriDancing

Next they'll show lots of stupid ritualsDead but it actually represents the extents to which blind faith can go, so I'm not too upset by that.. This whole show centres around that concept only

So don't be too upset friends!Hug yes we'll have to listen to Gauri n dadi screaming and lots of other nonsense, but we'll also have our kayu love story to keep us goingDancingEmbarrassed

Ps: when Kali walked away in the last scene with that dialogue that she'd continue fighting, all I could think was "like a bossCool"Party


Woww Aliyah
Uve said everything
What do i say now?

I love love love ur positive perspective on each character
Kudos to that ClapClap

I loved the confession scene too

And I knw Kali has gone through alot but then she had the chance to run away with Manji and live a new life. A life full of happiness. Thats why it irks me more.

I agree the show revolves around it but they should also show how all these things doesnt work. They are not showing that.

Hahaha yeah
this was the first time Kaali walked away instead of Yug LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Joined: 02 October 2013
Posts: 9576

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

Ik I'm overly positive at times with the characters but I've seen other shows with their usual sacrificial heroines n angsty heroes..comparitively this show really has lots of good progress..Which is why, forgive me as I once again describe how great I found the epiLOL
Yaayy vishwa is genuinely caring about Kali now! love how sweet that scene was! And Yug watching was so cuteEmbarrassed
Poor Yug, just realizd his love n feels he'll never get it..says there's no point trying to change their families blind faith, shows he's lost all hope..probably why he refuses to help Kali in their fight against andh vishwas

I like how when Kali felt sad n helpless Yug gave her strength..now Yug feels the same so maybe soon Kali will give him strength... Or Manji will

Awesome confession scene with Yug n Manji, loved how he described her, even mentioning the way she sneaks looks at himDay Dreaming

And Manji described Kali perfectly! The girl doesn't know how to think about her own happiness, it's an unknown concept for her... Like when she first dreamt about Yug, she got scared of her feelings then begged ramji to not let her become selfish.. She truly believes that if she even once thinks about herself then she's being selfish... And just look at the way Gauri treats her, whenever Kali hesitates in doing smthng for them, they immediately start emotionally blackmailing herDead.. Imagine growing up ur whole life like that.. There was no Yug then to show her it's ok to think about urself tooOuch

Second half was mostly boring but I'm really glad with how Kali reacted to Gauri's nonsense..I thought she'd try to pacify her but instead she got angry and gave back a good answerClap

Vishwa now looks as if he's just trying to do his duty as a father..I mean before u could see his obsessive love n passion to give everything to his daughter but now his face just looks tired when gauri starts shouting n throwing tantrums..now he's really noticing the difference b/w Kali and GauriDancing

Next they'll show lots of stupid ritualsDead but it actually represents the extents to which blind faith can go, so I'm not too upset by that.. This whole show centres around that concept only

So don't be too upset friends!Hug yes we'll have to listen to Gauri n dadi screaming and lots of other nonsense, but we'll also have our kayu love story to keep us goingDancingEmbarrassed

Ps: when Kali walked away in the last scene with that dialogue that she'd continue fighting, all I could think was "like a bossCool"Party

 

Hi Aliyah. Talking to you for the first time and hope I dont sound stupid to you. Love the optimism. Keep it up. Hope all that you are wishing for happens in the show as well (y)
-Tannu


Edited by RTme0w - 21 April 2016 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96-Swetha-

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Joined: 24 December 2014
Posts: 32

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Originally posted by Aliyah0



 

Hi Aliyah. Talking to you for the first time and hope I dont sound stupid to you. Love the optimism. Keep it up. Hope all that you are wishing for happens in the show as well (y)
-Tannu


Hi Tannu! Nope u don't sound stupid at all to me, actually u sound really sweetEmbarrassed
Thanks I'll try to be as optimistic as possible but considering were watching an Indian serial there's gonna be a lot of crying, frustration,angst and annoying evil characters winning.  but it's a love story so it has to be a bumpy ride rightLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kali confesses her Love for Yug

2 3

Author: benishchaudhary   Replies: 17   Views: 2511

benishchaudhary 17 2511 18 April 2016 at 12:32am by benishchaudhary
love, love and love

Author: sandiab   Replies: 6   Views: 776

sandiab 6 776 15 April 2016 at 12:06pm by sandiab
Kali's acting sucks

Author: preciousruby   Replies: 9   Views: 1123

preciousruby 9 1123 14 April 2016 at 9:21am by muktha_cute
Kali ki shaadi 11/4/16

2 3 4 5 6

Author: LiveLoveLaugh96   Replies: 40   Views: 3931

LiveLoveLaugh96 40 3931 13 April 2016 at 8:28pm by Amrtina
Gauri blackmails Kali to marry Aryan

Author: Aditi67   Replies: 4   Views: 473

Aditi67 4 473 13 April 2016 at 2:57pm by Hey_Bhaggu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index