India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

I love Kali 21/4/16 (Page 3)

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
1. Badke Papa has Split Personality disorder. 
2. Kali is hell bent on making Gauri and Yug win "Favorite Couple of the Decade" award when Yug doesnt consent to that. 
3. Yug saying, "What the hell can I do? I am helpless." Nope. You are not. Take your girl and marry her before any more complications arise. Or for all I care, give Gauri Madame a reality check and tell her that she cannot dictate terms and destroy 3 lives. 
4. Yipeee!! Seems like Manjhi Maa might do something. 
Thanks for the wonderful update. Should be the first thing but not able to copy paste that on top now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I was facepalming when she was telling Yug about her badke papa. I am honestly tired of hearing it over and over and over agin. And her Gauri jhaap!! Uff so annoying! 
Looks like you forwarded the Gauri scenes!! Hahaha!! I did tooBig smileBig smile

The bit where Yug is crying. Man that was sad!! I am such an emotional person so Broken Heart I felt so bad for him. Poor guy!

One thing I read in a Fanfiction ages ago and has stuck with me since is one person cannot fight for what two people want equally. 

As I mentioned in another thread^^
Yug alone cannot fight for them. She has to want them equally and fight for them.

And she always goes to him for help and expects him to help her but when it is her turn, does she reciprocate? 

Nice postSmile

Im tired of her rants too
They're just getting plain annoying

Yeah, I did coz she was talking crap LOL

Ikr
My heart broke seeing him cry even though I was happy that they showed him cry LOL

Oh wow 
I love that!
Definitely. Kaali has to equally fight for their love. 
And she wont. Not unless something major major happens Ouch

PrincessAshVik

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

There's lots I want to say about the episode but I've got study now so I'll properly comment later.. But thanks Mahira for the update, loved ur commentsSmile

Take ur time Aliyah and study well Embarrassed

You're welcome Heart
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monica_Suhasini

mahira hi...
felt very bad for yug
but finally he confessd...
most awaited one...
kaali n badke papa scene keeping ointment was fine
but dint effected me much due to their hypocrisy
hope manjari does something

Hello Monica Embarrassed

Yeess, Im so happy

Yeah man 
Kaali-Badke Papa are both just plain weird. 

Only hope is Manjari LOL

Monica_Suhasini

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princyz_Belle

No comments on Jha babu,his princess n chowdhorain Ji Pinch the piss me off to hell! N i HATE thm Stern Smile

Coming to the KaYu scene.. it was great..Yug again n again tries to put some sense in Kali's head but no he fails miserably! Disapprove on a very serious note Kali shud stop badke papa jaap now..it makes my ear bleed..n may b yug's too. Wacko

coming to Yug's confession scene... it was the best part. For me now only tolerable n sensible character in this show is Yug...how cutely he confessed in front of his peeshimaa..Aww..he was crying.. poor guy he's sooo helpless.. Cry i feel so bad for him..everyone is doing wat they wish but he can't do anything for himself!even wen he knws Kali loves him too but...! Oh I just Heart Yug For wat he is.
Just hoping manji does something soon...otherwise if this totka n taap continues for sometime more i'll go mad! Dunno y Kali was hurting herself again for vishwa! Yug was right thn. They'll never understand. Thumbs Down

I didnt even watch their scenes..saved myself the torture LOL

Ikr..its plain irritating now. As I said in the post too. We get it. Now stop. Please.

Yeasss, the best scene and the timing was perfect too.
Agreed, Yug's character seems like the best out of all of them. Manji comes 2nd and Sharmila 3rd LOL 
I feel bad for him, Kaali is acting selfish too because she isnt accepting his love when she knows he cant live without her.

Manji seemed very determined so im really hoping she does something LOL

Princyz_Belle

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

1. Badke Papa has Split Personality disorder. 
2. Kali is hell bent on making Gauri and Yug win "Favorite Couple of the Decade" award when Yug doesnt consent to that. 
3. Yug saying, "What the hell can I do? I am helpless." Nope. You are not. Take your girl and marry her before any more complications arise. Or for all I care, give Gauri Madame a reality check and tell her that she cannot dictate terms and destroy 3 lives. 
4. Yipeee!! Seems like Manjhi Maa might do something. 
Thanks for the wonderful update. Should be the first thing but not able to copy paste that on top now.

1. Did he say something to Kaali coz I dint watch the scenes.
2. No comments on Kaali. Im really pissed off at her. Idk why she's forcing Gauri down Yug's throat. 
3. He cannot take "his" girl when his girl isnt even going to consent to it. How will he force her? Kaali needs some really major reality check for her to be selfish for once. Otherwise, she'll never ever accept his love. As for Gauri, he's marrying her coz of his sister otherwise he would have broken this alliance way before.
4. Yes she seemed really determined. Im excited Embarrassed

You're welcome Heart

Hey_Bhaggu

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Where is that accident that people were talking about? Lol. Or was that a joke? Something like that needs to happen for her to even confess her feelings to herself before confessing them to him.

-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Where is that accident that people were talking about? Lol. Or was that a joke? Something like that needs to happen for her to even confess her feelings to herself before confessing them to him.

I think that spoiler was fake LOL

Go to top