Kaala Teeka

I love Kali 21/4/16 (Page 2)

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chit15

Thanks for beautiful update
Finally Yug realized & confessed his feelings to Kaali & Manji ma. It was beautifully done.Day Dreaming
Vishwa shocks me daily sometimes he is too caring for Kaali sometimes he sees her only as Kaala Teeka.Silly

Kaali blind love for her badke papa is most irritating thing in the show. I dont when she will see realityAngry
Precap seems two dumbos doing all dumb thingsD'oh

Did he see her as a Kaala Teeka?

Yes, the Yug-Manji scene was beautiful! Embarrassed

Kaali's love is fine but hurting herself for it is stupid.

Lool @ precap LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudharyChit15

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chit15

Thanks for beautiful update
Finally Yug realized & confessed his feelings to Kaali & Manji ma. It was beautifully done.Day Dreaming
Vishwa shocks me daily sometimes he is too caring for Kaali sometimes he sees her only as Kaala Teeka.Silly

Kaali blind love for her badke papa is most irritating thing in the show. I dont when she will see realityAngry
Precap seems two dumbos doing all dumb thingsD'oh

Did he see her as a Kaala Teeka? 
Yes the Yug-Manji scene was beautiful. 

Kaali's love for him is okay but hurting herself for it is not.

lool @precap LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya55

How much boring d episode may be ..ur post makes it interesting..i love ur posts..but i am too lazy to comment..LOL...wanna push gauri off d cliff..irritating...i will run with yug too..and kidnap kali..i will do the honours..
Btw how did kali burn her hand ? vishwa suddenly had nirma effect towards kaali..dhood sa safed..

Aww thankyou
You can comment when ure not lazy LOL

Okay we'll share Yug LOL

I think coz she picked up the hot steel rod. 

Lool @ bold LOLLOLLOL

sunny_girl

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I was facepalming when she was telling Yug about her badke papa. I am honestly tired of hearing it over and over and over agin. And her Gauri jhaap!! Uff so annoying! 
Looks like you forwarded the Gauri scenes!! Hahaha!! I did tooBig smileBig smile

The bit where Yug is crying. Man that was sad!! I am such an emotional person so Broken Heart I felt so bad for him. Poor guy!

One thing I read in a Fanfiction ages ago and has stuck with me since is one person cannot fight for what two people want equally. 

As I mentioned in another thread^^
Yug alone cannot fight for them. She has to want them equally and fight for them.

And she always goes to him for help and expects him to help her but when it is her turn, does she reciprocate? 

Nice postSmile

-Swetha-

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Unreserved 
I was studying Confused

Thank u so much Mahirah for the beautiful update with pics, I am sorry can't comment before coz paper hai and revision nai hui vi thi, Thank u again for written update coz this saves my time Embarrassed

Coming to the episode it's beautiful Embarrassed 

But kali's damn stubborn, and she should stop her badke papa jhaap now, I am damn angry Angry

Yug scene with Kali in dark was beautiful,  also I like Vishwa apply ointment on kali's hand. 
But why Vishwa is doing all this?? Confused 
Can't understand this man Shocked

Yug crying for kali, awww such a beautifulll scene Embarrassed,and confesses his love beautiful, Embarrassed
I Think kali will also somehow confess her love for Yug, coz manji maa make sure of that Dancing

And I am also simple and honest Yug run away with me as well, we will party in woodsLOLLOL

Precap: no wordsD'oh

Now wishes lolLOLLOL
I wish yug will fill Kali's mang, without her permission, and she won't be able to remove sindoor from her mang coz it means harm will happen to Yug,

I want a scene like "yahan ma ghar ghar Kheeli" 
Where hero filled heroine mang but she wont accept it coz of her family and hides this truth from her family but on heroine wedding day, she came to know about hero's accident and rushes to hospital and that time her would be husband ask what's her relation with Hero, why she was so worried, then she said coz "vo hamare pati hain" Embarrassed

Sorry for such a long post Shocked
Thank u again for update Hug

P.s I post your stort wala Vm on Twitter every one loved it, i said all credit to Mahirah.
They all call you Kaali Teeka IF Queen  Embarrassed

Edited by benishchaudhary - 21 April 2016 at 7:08pm

-Swetha-

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
There's lots I want to say about the episode but I've got study now so I'll properly comment later.. But thanks Mahira for the update, loved ur commentsSmile
Monica_Suhasini IF-Sizzlerz
Monica_Suhasini
Monica_Suhasini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
mahira hi...
felt very bad for yug
but finally he confessd...
most awaited one...
kaali n badke papa scene keeping ointment was fine
but dint effected me much due to their hypocrisy
hope manjari does something

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
No comments on Jha babu,his princess n chowdhorain Ji Pinch the piss me off to hell! N i HATE thm Stern Smile

Coming to the KaYu scene.. it was great..Yug again n again tries to put some sense in Kali's head but no he fails miserably! Disapprove on a very serious note Kali shud stop badke papa jaap now..it makes my ear bleed..n may b yug's too. Wacko

coming to Yug's confession scene... it was the best part. For me now only tolerable n sensible character in this show is Yug...how cutely he confessed in front of his peeshimaa..Aww..he was crying.. poor guy he's sooo helpless.. Cry i feel so bad for him..everyone is doing wat they wish but he can't do anything for himself!even wen he knws Kali loves him too but...! Oh I just Heart Yug For wat he is.
Just hoping manji does something soon...otherwise if this totka n taap continues for sometime more i'll go mad! Dunno y Kali was hurting herself again for vishwa! Yug was right thn. They'll never understand. Thumbs Down

-Swetha-

Go to top