Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

I love Kali 21/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Heelooo guyss,

Episode starts with the lights going off. Yug puts a hand over Kaali's mouth. Kaali is shocked and asks him what he's doing here and if everything is okay. Yug tells her nothing is okay and that he knows she had no hand in the changing of the patri. Kaali says that she did what she thought was right and tries to walk away. Yug stops her and sees the burn mark on her hand. Yug asks her why she gives herself pain for other's happiness. Kaali answers that she feels happy to protect her Badke Papa. 

I always wanted Yug to knock some sense into Kali but this girl is so freaking stubborn. 
Fine, I understand her Badke Papa rant but that doesnt mean u lie and hurt urself
She's very double minded..
She tells them not to lie but when she does, it gives her happiness Sleepy

What logic is this? 

Yug holds her by the shoulders and asks her what about her happiness. Yug asks her how did she bear the insults hurled at her by Dadi.

Yug tells her no matter how much she tries, the relationship between him and Gauri is very weak and she wouldn't be able to bear the ups and downs of life. He continues saying that it would be best if they accept it and face the truth between them. 

Kaali shakes his hands off and asks him what truth to which Yug asks her to act unknown to all this as she knows he's talking about their truth. Kaali says she doesn't know and doesn't want to know either.

Awww
I love how Yug keeps on holding her
He knows he has his rights on her Embarrassed

Yug asks her if she had asked anything from God for herself. Kaali says she has asked for respect in other's eyes. She tells him that everything is changing as Badke Papa had asked forgiveness from her knowing Aryan's truth. (And she blabbers more that I didnt bother listeningLOL)

Yug again holds her and tells her that's enough and no more. Kaali closes her eyes and says that's it. The lights go off again and Yug leaves as Vishwa comes.

I was really confused onto whether it was a dream as Yug suddenly disappeared LOL 
(It wasnt btw)

Vishwa sees Kaali's burnt hand and puts ointment on her wound and blesses her. Kaali is happy and Yug sees it all.

Aww
That was actually very sweet
Felt happy for Kaali 
Even though Im very annoyed at her LOL

Manji is looking for Yug when she sees him in the room. He has tears in his eyes and Manji is shocked to see him crying. She asks him what happened and he kneels down in front of her. 

Omg Omg Omg
I was so happy seeing Yug cry LOLLOLLOL

I always wanted to see him cry for Kaali
Women always cry, seeing men cry is like WOW Embarrassed

He tells her that he doesn't understand anything as he cannot lie more to himself. He says he cant name this relationship just friendship as he loves Kali. 

Yayyy

Yug confessed
Party timeee Party

Finally
And he said it like thrice LOLLOL

He stands up and asks how he can live without her. He tells her that he fight a lot with himself to not think about her but the truth is that his heart only thinks about her. Her values, simplicity, her voice, her smile, the way she secretly looks at him. He tells her he's going to get mad.

Awww
Yug, I also love the way she secretly looks at you Day Dreaming 
It is too adorable

Peshi Maa tells him that she knew about this and that she's happy that he's shared this with her. He says the truth that Kali feels the same way for him but is quiet because of her Badke Papa.

He asks her why is she so stubborn. Manji defends her saying that she's not stubborn, but innocent as she's never thought of her happiness and that she's unlucky.

Yug interrupts her saying that he's the unlucky one as he cannot fight with this situation even if he wants to. He asks even if he does, who should he fight with? The one he loves? He is sad and says that what type of love is this that its suffocating him from inside and he cant even express it.

Bechara Yaar
I mean im really happy that he cried but I really felt bad for the poor guy Ouch

Yug, run away with me LOL
Im also simple and innocent and i'll also secretly look at you LOLLOLLOL
Anddd I can deal with the ups and downs of life LOL

When Manji says that she is going to express it to Kali, Yug pleads her not to as he doesnt want to ruin his friendship with Kaali. When Yug leaves, Manji is adamant to not let Gauri-Yug marriage happen as too many lives will be ruined.

Yayyy
Manji will do something now Party

Rest all is crap which I didn't watch but Gauri accuses Kaali of not wanting the marriage to happen LOL

The end scene was a KaYu scene where Kaali tells Yug everything and asks for his help but Yug refuses saying he cant help them. Kaali says that she isn't going to give up 

No comments on this

Precap: Kaali is ringing the temple bell and her hands are bleeding. Vishwa is holding something over his head.

Sooo, 

When I started watching the episode, I started loving it. I was like wow. Finally something nice after 2 torturous episodes. But then, they had to ruin it for me in the 2nd half.

Im not gonna comment on the 2nd half at all or the precap.
Im done with venting out on how stupid all of this is.

Kaali and Vishwa are idiots.
No one can knock any sense in them. Wacko

Okay so the first half

Wowww OMG
Yug finally finally confessed. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Blushing

It was uber cute as he was so vulnerable in front of his PeshiMaa. Day Dreaming

That man had fallen in love and could do nothing for her and could also do nothing to make her his. I felt for Yug but I loved it. Broken Heart

The KaYu scene was cute but it could've been awesome if Kaali didn't keep on ranting about Badke Papa. We get it. Now u can stop. Also, im annoyed at her hypocrisy. She lectures about something but goes against her own beliefs trying to justify her actions in some way or the other.

Liked the 1st half, didn't bother watching the 2nd.

If this continues, it wont be long until I quit this show. I like to keep good memories of my favourite couple rather than seeing it go downhill and starting to hate the show or the couple.

Anyway,
Please please like, comment and share your views.
Thankyou to alll those who regularly comment. Love u guys <3

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 21 April 2016 at 9:25am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

primo13jeetveersunny_girlSashnihaabenishchaudharymsleeZephyr8darshana23Chit15AmrtinaKhushi_DillseFolla55Monica_Suhasini__shibani__PrincessAshVikPrincyz_Belle-Swetha-

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Loved the first sceneEmbarrassed
thanks fr the screenshotsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics and update. I watched only the 2nd part.LOL

From the update i'm still confused yug came and talked to kaali or kaali was dreaming yug and yug also came around that time.Confused

Precap - Leela gave those things to be performed by vishwa only. Then what was kaali doing torturing herself.LOL

sunny_girl

Chit15 Goldie
Chit15
Chit15

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for beautiful update
Finally Yug realized & confessed his feelings to Kaali & Manji ma. It was beautifully done.Day Dreaming
Vishwa shocks me daily sometimes he is too caring for Kaali sometimes he sees her only as Kaala Teeka.Silly

Kaali blind love for her badke papa is most irritating thing in the show. I dont when she will see realityAngry
Precap seems two dumbos doing all dumb thingsD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudhary

athiraraj Goldie
athiraraj
athiraraj

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
How much boring d episode may be ..ur post makes it interesting..i love ur posts..but i am too lazy to comment..LOL...wanna push gauri off d cliff..irritating...i will run with yug too..and kidnap kali..i will do the honours..
Btw how did kali burn her hand ? vishwa suddenly had nirma effect towards kaali..dhood sa safed..

Edited by adiya55 - 21 April 2016 at 9:56am

sunny_girl

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Did u all reply at the exact same time or what? LOL
I checked 2 mins back and there were no replies
I checked now and 4 replies LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudharyKhushi_Dillse

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

Loved the first sceneEmbarrassed
thanks fr the screenshotsBig smile

You're welcome Embarrassed

sunny_girl

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for the pics and update. I watched only the 2nd part.LOL

From the update i'm still confused yug came and talked to kaali or kaali was dreaming yug and yug also came around that time.Confused

Precap - Leela gave those things to be performed by vishwa only. Then what was kaali doing torturing herself.LOL

Oh lol LOL
I think he was there that time 
Im also confused now that u mentioned it like this LOL
Lets assume he was LOLLOL

Kaali looked like she was drunk and Vishwa looked like he was doing a circus stunt LOL
I dont understand whether this show is in favour of superstitions or against it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudhary

Go to top