Which is wrong? - Page 2

Poll

Which one do you consider is more wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Team lying led to the divorce - cause and effect. Lying even now and not telling the truth to him doesn't make sense. It's not helping Pragya either.

For me, up to Pragya trying to expose Tanu with the bhoot video and not telling Abhi was believable. From then on, making deals with Tanu brought more problems for Pragya. In a way this divorce drama brought Abhi - Pragya closer.  But divorce is because of that deal with the devil. 

BTW I noticed majority of people (25 people I think)  wanted to see Pragya happy in a poll made by @Mina. 

21 people felt team lying was wrong and 31 felt taking divorce was wrong in this poll.

Majority of us want to see Pragya happy. But minority of us think team lying is wrong. That doesn't add up!! The only way Pragya can be happy is if Abhi knows the truth, right?? I know they're separate polls and asked differently!! But very interesting!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Team lying led to the divorce - cause and effect.Lyingeven nowand not telling the truth to him doesn't make sense. It's not helping Pragya either.

For me, up to Pragya trying to expose Tanu with the bhoot video and not telling Abhi was believable. From then on, making deals with Tanu brought more problems for Pragya. In a way this divorce drama brought Abhi - Pragya closer. But divorce is because of that deal with the devil.

BTW I noticed majority of people (25 people I think) wanted to see Pragya happy in a poll made by @Mina.

21 people felt team lying was wrong and 31 felt taking divorce was wrong in this poll.

Majority of us want to see Pragya happy. But minority of us think team lying is wrong. That doesn't add up!! The only way Pragya can be happy is if Abhi knows the truth, right?? I know they're separate polls and asked differently!! But very interesting!!😆😆

Basically Abhi is wrong to many people and Pragya is right no matter what..
I made a similar post in Twitter and majority found Pragya/ team wrong..

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Prani, Some one replied me in Twitter Abhi is wrong because he is doing it for Tanu and Pragya is right because she is doing it for Abhi...

So Hatred on Tanu makes some of them think against Abhi.

They don't care / understand the reality or situation.
Look at it as a viewer..
Not their fault, I think we are actually putting our brains in the soap which doesn't have logics..

You understand what I mean 😆
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both r right.. as long as intentions r right.. nothing is wrong..😊 
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HappyLove

Prani, Some one replied me in Twitter Abhi is wrong because he is doing it for Tanu and Pragya is right because she is doing it for Abhi...

So Hatred on Tanu makes some of them think against Abhi.

They don't care / understand the reality or situation.
Look at it as a viewer..
Not their fault, I think we are actually putting our brains in the soap which doesn't have logics..

You understand what I mean 😆

Yeah, we all look at it differently! I guess we see what we want to see! ðŸ˜†