Ye Hai Mohabbatein

21.4.2016 ep (Page 3)

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

today's epi  was filler one againLOL
shagun in jasoos mode but does nt get 2 knw abt her eeshitaConfused...this shows she shld only do shopping not investigating coz jiska kaam usiko saajhe ..dooja kare toh thenga paaveLOLLOL ..." samjhi snow white jee tum kabhi ishita nahi ho sakti jasoosi mein bhi nahiWink

ruhi hesitant to sign both deals but has 2 sign out of pressure ...for now i feel ruhi is d only one who knws most truth and situation but her own pain and anger is not allowing her to see the clear picture...once she starts seeing that her mind might change abt ishra.SmileCry

raman wants to meet his ruhi again and again but ruhi wants 2 stay away from dem all...won't be able 2 i feel after reaching india. Wink

mani stages a drama wid doc's help 2 send ishu india alone and i m fine as in a way he was doing good only 4 ishraru so its okConfused

toshiji and simmi- i am hating dem to the core these days.AngryAngry..their obsession over apshagun and rude behavior wid  that poor kid SHRAVU ..jaise ki usne aadi ko woh medicine khila di ho...was pathetic.DeadDead..i mean badon mein ladayi is fine but treating sharvu rudely and stopping adi from meeting ishu's parents is totally wrong. want them 2 be taught a lesson for sure.  Angry

loving how aadi is mature and loving like his ishimaa...his bond wid everyone is amazing.Smile 

ishu is jittery as she is going to india...i can understand her anxiety..going 2 india is like fighting her demons from pastOuch and i hope this trip brings a new turn in her life for good . Smile

raman happy as contract is signed and  mani almost sees him and den confirms it seeing his visiting card Ouch...he gets 2 knw raman is in same flight as ishu and wants to warn her...did nt really understand his intentions hereShockedShocked...did he do it thinking well of ishu or he himself is scared of raman meeting ishita?? coz his face when he saw raman's card was as if he was seeing a ghost in front of him abt to kill him soo yaLOL... his intentions are confusing 4 me.Confused

ruhan trying 2 evade the flight but will she board it in end or not?? and if she will den what wud be her role in hijack thing?? waiting 2 c disConfused

ishra in flight sooo close 2 each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..even their seats were adjacent but raman exchangedSleepy...they did not feel each other at all..she did not hear his voice while he was so close 2 her and they won't SEE each other being in same cabin even during hijack drama???ShockedShocked how and why oh why cvs?? i feel like killing cvs after watching the epi...seriously they are overdoing it now...this is TOO MUCH yaar..Cry

precap- hijacker out in open what next??LOL

ps- DT looked gorgeous and KP looked soo hot in that casual avatar wid coat on his shoulder carelessly...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

pps- why were they emphasizing on this flight to india again and again sooo much?? it gives the feeling that this flight and impending india trip are supposed to have some major outcomes but does nt seem like it..ConfusedConfused.so then why?? are they deliberately hiding those main olvs from us till it airs in epi?? hoping there is something substantial.Cry

ppps- will mani land up in aussie out of insecurity or whatever...wid alia maybe??LOL

ppps- will ishu go back 2 aussie?? will ruhi's secret be out in this trip??Confused

hope trps fall even more next week to 2.4 or 2.5 so that they are forced to speed up d track...its literally crawling like snail. Dead

loved your review dear

thank you so much for giving moreover tried and give what is positive in today episode ( even today episode is not up to  )

superb dear

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
nice review dear 
svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
BANANE WALE PAGAL HAI..

AUR DEKHNE WALE USSE BHI BADE PAGAL HAI !!

mY dad's dialogue after d first part of todays epi... in relation to nt able to c each other being in same plane n vry close...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mreddy-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumMdwst

zindagi4pyaar IF-Dazzler
zindagi4pyaar
zindagi4pyaar

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Need sum clarification...watching d epi now...
Wen ruhann said I hope maam phn na uthaye aur ek contract miss ho jaye yha.papa ka yha mrs. Abhimamyu ka...

I dont knw I but.I heard dis.nly...mrs.abhimanyu c is referring 2 ishita
Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

BANANE WALE PAGAL HAI..

mY dad's dialogue after d first part of todays epi... in relation to nt able to c each other being in same plane n vry close...

He nailed it LOL
svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

BANANE WALE PAGAL HAI..

He nailed it LOL

she said so loudly dat i being in my room cud hear wat he said..
n ws laughing...
n at end of epi aftr d precap..
he ws lyk 
PAGAL LOG HAI ... VELLE 
AUR DEKHNE WALE AISE DEKHTE HAi JAISE KI UNHE LADOO MIL RAHA HO !!!
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@ Lakshmi thsnks
There is no point in shoring this hijack drama if it was a hit and miss .
Script/ dialogues/ character sketch are so inconsistent...
Soon yhm will fall down...it's hard to let go.. But the way the episodes are shows... We will not be affected.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustrismaduragymhasium

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mdwst

BANANE WALE PAGAL HAI..

He nailed it LOL

she said so loudly dat i being in my room cud hear wat he said..
n ws laughing...
n at end of epi aftr d precap..
he ws lyk
PAGAL LOG HAI ... VELLE
AUR DEKHNE WALE AISE DEKHTE HAi JAISE KI UNHE LADOO MIL RAHA HO !!!
ROFL

ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index