21.4.2016 ep - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Poonam..they made fun of such a serious situation ...
They will drag more...

seriously di..they r making fun of everything..
Nidhi doesnt meet clients?
She doesnt read papers?..she doesnt even know the name of co owner..
Ruhan is a minor n signing contracts..?
Plane is looking like a bus...13 hr flight still ishra will not c each other ?
Ppl exchanging seats ?
Hijack twist for comedy??
They r trying to recreate sadhu rama wala scene in this situation ..pathetic..
If they wanna show their thoughts on love they can show a sple scene y hijavk drama?

Ishra the soulmate true lovers dont sense each other presense dont frel touch dont recognise voice ..no nothing..its getting on my nerves now..
Sorry for my long rant.. Edited by gargpoo - 8 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yhm cast jumping like monkey as show is number 1 someone tell them yhm number 1 not b'coz it's best show becouse it's less bad than others shows πŸ˜† Edited by 3fra - 8 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Ppl exchanging seats ?
If they wanna show their thoughts on love they can show a sple scene y hijavk drama?

Ishra the soulmate true lovers dont sense each other presense dont frel touch dont recognise voice ..no nothing..its getting on my nerves now..
Sorry for my long rant..

ishra are they alive in the show becouse I don't see ishra I just saw raman & ishita πŸ˜•

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Ppl exchanging seats ?

Sorry for my long rant..

Poonam..nidhi being a lawyer ...I was surprised she didn't read contracts.hiw did she miss this...and signing contacts ...minors cannot sign contracts..it's their legal guardians or parents who signson their behalf. 
@ bold 
It happens..I've done it...cos I travelled alone with my kids aged 5 and 1 1/2  on a 14 hr flight for my 1 st sector,...and I've also Given up my seats for the moms to sit with their kids ...passengers generally request change to either the air hostess or they might be asked to approach the passengers, this is done either by hostess or passengers...generally they do allow., if the child is away from the parent.
The hijack track is unnecessary if no confrontation was there.
The rest are nonsensical...
About your rant ...no worries..good you let it out.
Edited by Mdwst - 8 years ago
himabindu.ch thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This Chewing Gum track is looking like never ending one....
 How much will they drag this crap...!!!😑😑😑 
(Raman+Ishita)-haddis in one plane=only gud point in this shit...
Waiting for reunion of Ishra...😳😳

maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

So sw starts her investigation..as usual she hit a dead end.
Ishu leaves as she has to accompany mani to his doc's appointment..Shagun catches a glimpse but is doubtful.
Shagun gets a call from Toshiji ...
Ruhaan questions how can they do 2 contracts and asks her assistant to inform Raman about the other contract...basically she does not want to cheat either one .
Raman has come to meet Ruhaan but is not allowed to meet and Ruhaan wants to forget the past.
So mani has planned with the doc as he cannot travel to decides to send Ishita alone.
Simmi is not happy with toshijis behavior and tells her not to tell Shagun as she is overprotective of her kids ?!... This cracked me up ...Anyways πŸ€£
Adi is not allowed to meet and shravu apologizes to adi and says not to meet him.
So mani convinces Ishu to go to India 
Raman is happy with the contract and informs mihir ...mani spotted Raman..but wasn't quite sure and meets ruhaan's manager ...mani is shocked to see ramans business card, so mani  calls Ishita to infirm her that she will bump into him...but unfortunately Ishita does not pick up the phone and calls Aalia and he tries again..but in vain 
Ruhaan is stalling  his trip to miss one contract .
So only Ishra are in the plane 
Ishu boards the flight...actually Raman is suppose to sit next to Ishu..but the lady exchanges the seat...exchanges of seat happens.
Raman and hijacker board the flight too...

Precap the kid sees the gun and panics..Raman is wondering what happened..but doesn't see Ishita !

Toshiji ...I used to like a character..not anymore...a kid has come to apologize to her and  she walks away...how rude...it proved  that she's immature and biased and shravu was the adult here .

Seems like iyers have no right on ramans kids...oz of Romi and she feels that Romi is who he is today Coz of the iyers ?! Like really...

About mani - I think he tried to inform/ warn or be prepared as she may bump into Raman..,i didn't sense anything other than that. To me he is giving her the heads up..that Raman is there.
He is the one who witnessed her state / mental state, after her suicide attempt...she's  vulnerable and may go into that state again..so he's warning her...there's nothing wrong in it.

It's an effing 13 hour flight from Sydney or Melbourne to Mumbai..and these 2 don't bump into each other?..it's not like they are traveling in business class or one in business class and the other in economy or premium economy ...they are in the same class ..economy ...few rows apart ...and yet they don't see each other...nonsensical/outrageous.  πŸ€ͺLooks like it's an economy class. 
Why is Raman in economy class?..he's a CEO...generally they travel in business class...generally if traveling officially they travel in business class...anyways 

It is evident that Ishu does not want to face the last,,but its necessary to confront the past to move on/ move ahead/ move forward.
Mani his intention of sending Ishu to Mumbai is right...to face her past.

Guys it was a headache giving episode...no content nothing...zilch zippo...
Avoid watching it,..even wu will give you a headache ...

Yhm is becoming a bitter taste like neem leaves  now...no plot, just dragging ...at this rate...yhm may pull its curtains down soon.

nice review dear

thank you so much for warning me not to see today episode dear

after reading review itself i am more than confused state  if is see today episode surely i become mad ( again thanks for save me dear )

no progressing

still in same place

what i cant digest is making ishra love a comedy ever

in one episode they show  that both are not moving still love each other  moreover she hear raman calling her but when they are in  same country same plane almost nearer they didn't  feel each other voice moreover they didn't  sense each other presents  ( more than joke )

then what is the necessity  to show that they are still not  move on somewhat they still love each other

it is better they show that ishu got memory loss after her suicide attempt and raman also loss his memory in some accident

again they are meeting fall in love with each other

how would their love change their life

so that we can away from unnecessary crap showing in name of script  ( at least we can live and cherish the old yhm episodes with out any disappointment  they not at all making yhm joke more than that they are making yhm fans irritated moreover make  bash themselves for wasting their time in that  show )

unable to see yhm falling down

compared to all the show yhm  team is blessed with awesome cast moreover  amazing lead  couple with sizzling performance and awesome chemistry but unable to use it properly due to their drama sake mentality

hope they changed soon and give what viewers want

maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

today's epi  was filler one againπŸ˜†

shagun in jasoos mode but does nt get 2 knw abt her eeshitaπŸ˜•...this shows she shld only do shopping not investigating coz jiska kaam usiko saajhe ..dooja kare toh thenga paaveπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..." samjhi snow white jee tum kabhi ishita nahi ho sakti jasoosi mein bhi nahiπŸ˜‰

ruhi hesitant to sign both deals but has 2 sign out of pressure ...for now i feel ruhi is d only one who knws most truth and situation but her own pain and anger is not allowing her to see the clear picture...once she starts seeing that her mind might change abt ishra.😊😭

raman wants to meet his ruhi again and again but ruhi wants 2 stay away from dem all...won't be able 2 i feel after reaching india. πŸ˜‰

mani stages a drama wid doc's help 2 send ishu india alone and i m fine as in a way he was doing good only 4 ishraru so its okπŸ˜•

toshiji and simmi- i am hating dem to the core these days.😑😑..their obsession over apshagun and rude behavior wid  that poor kid SHRAVU ..jaise ki usne aadi ko woh medicine khila di ho...was pathetic.🀒🀒..i mean badon mein ladayi is fine but treating sharvu rudely and stopping adi from meeting ishu's parents is totally wrong. want them 2 be taught a lesson for sure.  πŸ˜‘

loving how aadi is mature and loving like his ishimaa...his bond wid everyone is amazing.😊 

ishu is jittery as she is going to india...i can understand her anxiety..going 2 india is like fighting her demons from past and i hope this trip brings a new turn in her life for good . πŸ˜Š

raman happy as contract is signed and  mani almost sees him and den confirms it seeing his visiting card ...he gets 2 knw raman is in same flight as ishu and wants to warn her...did nt really understand his intentions here😲😲...did he do it thinking well of ishu or he himself is scared of raman meeting ishita?? coz his face when he saw raman's card was as if he was seeing a ghost in front of him abt to kill him soo yaπŸ˜†... his intentions are confusing 4 me.πŸ˜•

ruhan trying 2 evade the flight but will she board it in end or not?? and if she will den what wud be her role in hijack thing?? waiting 2 c disπŸ˜•

ishra in flight sooo close 2 each other😳😳 ..even their seats were adjacent but raman exchangedπŸ₯±...they did not feel each other at all..she did not hear his voice while he was so close 2 her and they won't SEE each other being in same cabin even during hijack drama???😲😲 how and why oh why cvs?? i feel like killing cvs after watching the epi...seriously they are overdoing it now...this is TOO MUCH yaar..😭

precap- hijacker out in open what next??πŸ˜†

ps- DT looked gorgeous and KP looked soo hot in that casual avatar wid coat on his shoulder carelessly...😳

pps- why were they emphasizing on this flight to india again and again sooo much?? it gives the feeling that this flight and impending india trip are supposed to have some major outcomes but does nt seem like it..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.so then why?? are they deliberately hiding those main olvs from us till it airs in epi?? hoping there is something substantial.😭

ppps- will mani land up in aussie out of insecurity or whatever...wid alia maybe??πŸ˜†

ppps- will ishu go back 2 aussie?? will ruhi's secret be out in this trip??πŸ˜•

hope trps fall even more next week to 2.4 or 2.5 so that they are forced to speed up d track...its literally crawling like snail. πŸ€’

loved your review dear

thank you so much for giving moreover tried and give what is positive in today episode ( even today episode is not up to  )

superb dear
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
BANANE WALE PAGAL HAI..

AUR DEKHNE WALE USSE BHI BADE PAGAL HAI !!

mY dad's dialogue after d first part of todays epi... in relation to nt able to c each other being in same plane n vry close...

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Need sum clarification...watching d epi now...
Wen ruhann said I hope maam phn na uthaye aur ek contract miss ho jaye yha.papa ka yha mrs. Abhimamyu ka...

I dont knw I but.I heard dis.nly...mrs.abhimanyu c is referring 2 ishita
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatica

BANANE WALE PAGAL HAI..

AUR DEKHNE WALE USSE BHI BADE PAGAL HAI !!

mY dad's dialogue after d first part of todays epi... in relation to nt able to c each other being in same plane n vry close...

He nailed it πŸ˜†