Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM is a bitter nimbooda right now, the tangy flavour's GONE 21.4.2016 (Page 3)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Aka bang on 
" trp falling below 1"...our thoughts too
#hope never dies

I swear Viji...I dearly HOPE trps fall below 1 or something...maybe then they'll get some sense and show us some REAL relatable stuffOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Mreddymischief-K.13-Mdwst

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

I m just left to wonder ki a flight from sydney to mumbai will take almost 13hours or so... how can they not see each other especially after it is hijacked.. kuch bhi...
Atleast when I'm travelling on the plane, how much ever i dont want to look around.. yet i would still see their faces when they are in the aisle way... how can he not see her... cv have lost it big time...

I know!! I mean Shagun landed at the drop of a hat...RaHu flew down like it was bagal wala Amritsar or something...now Ishita and Raman will land in Delhi, whizz past everything...they keep flying in and out of continents like its a cakewalk...

and then they truly expect we would believe that in an almost 13-14 hr flight TWO FRICKIN PPL who seem to catch each other's scent from far away wont MEET. Like really.Angry

And from the precap it seems that idiot hijacker particularly makes Ishita  a target, so how can Raman NOT see her..this is sheer chu**yapaAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyLove9rose1000mischiefcrazy_bholiishra_bestluv-K.13-

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Totally agree
Cvs r crazzyyy
Nidhi doesnt even know the name of owner..?
Ruhan is a minor n signing contracts..
Nidhi doesnt even meet the clients...wow...
No security at home...jb dekho koi b muh uthake aa jata hai...
Thr so called plane seems like a bus...aise kon seat exchange karta hai...
Ishra still will not c each other aftet this hijack drama is totally nonsense...they r foing comedy giving lectures to hijacker..
Wo aj NP me ghusi thi...kbhi phn me ghuse rehte hai jaise pehli baar phn dekha ho...they dont sense each others presense touch voice nothing..

Nidhi is like this human satellite hovering over Ru, and she doesnt KNOW who the owner is? Doesnt sit through the contract negotiation/discussion and all? She is the legal guardian I believe! This nonsense has only been shoved down our throats to prolong the whole fiasco awaiting us later..Nidhi ko pehle hi dikha denge toh there'll be no drama left no? Coz then Raman and Ishita would know Ruhi's aliveAngry

talking about security, shouldn't their swanky bungalow have cctv's placed everywhere? I mean, logically, BY NW, Nidhi must have got to know that Raman and Ishita have made 10 rounds of her house...kuch bhi

if they are introducing the hijack scene jst for comedy/lecture purpse, I swear I'll parcel a can of rotten worms to their corp officeAngryAngry

That's what! They just dont SENSE each other's presence...!! HoW BIZARRE is this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyLacustrismischief-K.13-

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

ROFLROFLROFL yhm= yeh hai mazaakROFLROFLROFL

You hit the nail on the head CB. Yeh Hai Mazak

Mazaak hi bana diya hai show ko

sharam aani chahiye ki itni achchi story li aur uske kurte phaad diye

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9sky-iframishimischiefcrazy_bholi-K.13-svati12Mdwst

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose35

Aka the cvs are now making mockery of the IQ of us , the people who live outside India. First power cut, then bad network, then all passengers sitting on the plane for 13 hours without getting up, walking, etc...I wonder who the target audience is for the Desi soaps? 

Waise it not bitter nimbooda, it is now mix of neem leaves juice and Karela juice...I hope trp falls below 1. Nobody seems interested anymore...not the cvs, not the actors...so why carry on...let them end it if they can...or else let trp viewers bring it down...the future of yhm is not so bright...I think Ekta's balaji forgot to tell her...perhaps he looked at the wrong page and gave her the inauspicious date for leap...EmbarrassedOuch

All these tactics may work for ppl residing in villages (no offense to ppl living in villages though)...jahan pe phone network, power cut, yeh sab probs ho...even urban cities in India wont relate to this nonsense...ki all these probs happen JUST when leads are about to meet..

CVs think they are being very smart by prolonging the suspense...they dont realize they are just pissing us off moreAngryAngry

hahaha...astrologer must have mentioned wrong date...

what the f are they showing? do they review the scenes once they are shot? ya aiwaaen munh uthake telecast kar dete hain?

I have just stopped caring, I have understood this show is just gonna go downhill now..no other route for it to take...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefrose1000Lacustrisramishi-K.13-Mdwst

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmanu

I missed pre leap episodes and post leap episodes,and when I came back suddenly,the show was likeWacko
YHM has a unique story line and now it reached new level and no doubt it overtook SNS in trp raceClap

Manu...take a break of just two weeks and come back and you'll see Shagun throned as perfect mother, perfect wife and you'll wonder if its the end or the beginning...nothing in this show is making sense anymore

why cant they just let things BE? Keep it simple

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefLacustrisramishi--QUEEN--Mdwst-K.13-

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Aka bang on
#hope never dies

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I swear Viji...I dearly HOPE trps fall below 1 or something...maybe then they'll get some sense and show us some REAL relatable stuffOuch</font>

I badly want that
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gravity23

Aka bang on
#hope never dies

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I swear Viji...I dearly HOPE trps fall below 1 or something...maybe then they'll get some sense and show us some REAL relatable stuffOuch</font>

I badly want that

Same here...I am being mean and sadistic but that's the only way we can hope to see some sense in this show..if the leads cannot see each other TOMORROW AS WELL, then I'll know this show has gone to the pigs foreverAngry

Go to top