Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kingmanu

I missed pre leap episodes and post leap episodes,and when I came back suddenly,the show was like

YHM has a unique story line and now it reached new level and no doubt it overtook SNS in trp race👏

Manu...take a break of just two weeks and come back and you'll see Shagun throned as perfect mother, perfect wife and you'll wonder if its the end or the beginning...nothing in this show is making sense anymore

why cant they just let things BE? Keep it simple
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gravity23

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I swear Viji...I dearly HOPE trps fall below 1 or something...maybe then they'll get some sense and show us some REAL relatable stuff</font>

I badly want that
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mdwst

I badly want that

Same here...I am being mean and sadistic but that's the only way we can hope to see some sense in this show..if the leads cannot see each other TOMORROW AS WELL, then I'll know this show has gone to the pigs forever😡
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same here...I am being mean and sadistic but that's the only way we can hope to see some sense in this show..if the leads cannot see each other TOMORROW AS WELL, then I'll know this show has gone to the pigs forever😡

They won't I am sure of that...likhwaa lo😆
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know!! I mean Shagun landed at the drop of a hat...RaHu flew down like it was bagal wala Amritsar or something...now Ishita and Raman will land in Delhi, whizz past everything...they keep flying in and out of continents like its a cakewalk...

and then they truly expect we would believe that in an almost 13-14 hr flight TWO FRICKIN PPL who seem to catch each other's scent from far away wont MEET. Like really.😡

And from the precap it seems that idiot hijacker particularly makes Ishita  a target, so how can Raman NOT see her..this is sheer chu**yapa😡

They are showing Raman is sleeping on a hijacked plane.. like really... has he been sedated?? 
At least being a doc I know that oral sedatives can't get you that sleepy that you go deaf literally... and blind also...
Four seats down he can't see two ppl standing.. one of them pointing gun at other... heights of idiocy...age toh aur bhi hai... carrying her to hospital and still not seeing her... yeh toh matlab.. kamal hai... puttar has lost his eyesight I guess..
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 8 years ago
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have got nothing to say...
Only thing...the pace is horribly slow
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: traveller_girl

I have got nothing to say...

Only thing...the pace is horribly slow

SLOW...

🤣

STAGNANT is d word..
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hiii shravu di   😃

You know what i love reading your review more than watching the show Atleast your review is entertaining and bring smile on my face 😳 otherwise show is boring how many hits and misses ishra will have ? And even if CV 's want to show hits and misses it should be logical Atleast the way they are showing it... its seriously looks so stupid 😕 and the pace is too slow ... one or two good scenes otherwise filler basically after leap i didn't felt that excitement yet to watch the show ... only ishra/DivAn keeping me hooked to this show... And waiting for them to be in one frame soon waiting for ishra centric track (Hopefully we will get) let's see if CV 's fulfill ishra fans wish though i have doubt they will but you know #HopeNeverDies 😆 😉

Shravu di i really enjoy reading your review keep it up 😳
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey I'm your fan but never asked your name,sorry😭
What's your name?😳
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

They won't I am sure of that...likhwaa lo😆

MORONS they are! For stretching it to those unimaginable heights😡and now that Ishita and Mihika have had their bharat milan, I am even more pissed😡