India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM is a bitter nimbooda right now, the tangy flavour's GONE 21.4.2016

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I'm just so pissed with everything that's going on in YHM... and this is not a review, a rant ratherConfused

Shagun couldn't meet Ishita, coz Ishu got busy with a mistimed call from useless Aalu, and because a couple of firangis stood in her way and she kept looking at Ishu between the cracks, thinking, "Yeh meri sauten hai ya nahin? Yeh meri sauten hai ya nahin?"

Mani could not figure out its Raman, DESPITE recognizing the familiar frame from behind...but was shocked to see his visiting card at Ruhaan's place...arey doubt tha toh ek baar awaaz hi laga leta, "Excuse me, is that Raman Bhalla?" toh confirm ho jata na!!AngryAngry I've done that plenty of times...at the most, you come across the person you thought you had...at the least, you look stupid

And then when he realized Raman HAD come there, he tried calling Ishu, but of course, it seems even Australians are plagued by bad networks like BSNL or something...phone nai laga..so EFFING PREDICTABLEOuchOuchOuch

Can legal people just give away details of other clients they are dealing with??OuchOuch I mean, are you not flouting a gazillion laws of confidentiality and whatnot

And Ru is hoping at least one of the two contracts she has signed gets cancelled..damn...I HOPE Nidhi gets sued by Raman, if nothing else...for being such a greedy pig and signing a contract with the same star for the same day with A DIFF COMPANYAngryAngry 

Nidhi, who otherwise sits over Ruhaan's head like a helicopter, wasnt there when two of their prime contracts got signed? And not just that, that serpent doesnt even KNOW who the OWNERS of these two companies are??? Atleast Raman ke baare mein toh pata hona chahiye tha?

And how can a minor like Ru sign contracts in the first place?

And  how much f**ing longer does Mani have to pose as Abhimanya Raghav? Or is it Abhimanyu Ramachandran?

Ishita and Raman were supposed to sit side-by-side but that didnt happen because some freak Punjabi lady with an overdose of "hello ji" made her son sit on the seat beside Ishita's...

Kya hai yeh? Flight hai bhai...itni mehengi tickets book ki hain toh kuch toh izzat rakho...dont treat it like a bus/train dammitAngryAngryAngry

And Raman kept staring at Ishita, sorry, curiously staring at  a lady who seemed engrossed in the newspaper...KUCH BHIAngry and not just that, he even asked the flight attendant to give him a seat somewhere far behind coz he didnt wanna sit beside children...WHY? HOW? YEH KAB HUA? HE HAS F**ING FATHERED 3 KIDS IN LESS THAN 2 DECADES...drama ke liye kuch bhiAngryAngryAngry

Not only that, Ishita so could not hear his voice coz she had earphones pluggedOuch isnt this a lil TOO MUCH COINCIDENCE? ALL THE TIME??Angry

and tomorrow it seems Raman will willingly shut his eyes and go off to sleep, while the hijack drama goes on...and just so effing pissed...I dont care if they meet/dont meet..sab bhaad mein jayen

CVs, I hope you know you are just stretching it unnecessarily...you're not making it seem interesting...stop acting pricey...Neembu ko zyada nichodo toh neembu teeta lagta hai...YHM usi track pe jaa raha hai abhi...enough of this now, you're pissing us off...I hope TRPs become 1 or somethingAngry 

P.S. I just happened to see the episode again, the stupid lawyer was trying to get the FLIGHT delayed because POP STAR THE RUHAAN was flying by their airlines, so how can they NOT delay the scheduled departure time...I mean..aur kya kya ch***yaap dikhaenge yeh logLOL I didnt know these airlines were akin to people's father's property

P.S. Is Ramu flying back alone? No Ruhi, No Shaggy...I mean he has essentially dumped Snow White to tour the whole of Aussie land alone huh??LOL Achcha hai...jee bhar ke jasoosi kar sakegi

Edited by gravity23 - 21 April 2016 at 12:07pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

coolxnerdjojoangel.thomasdent4uarchi29nikichatz1megha2227kate6Love9SA1234tharun123annvibanksiiMona-rose1000mischiefBoo2014ramishi-t18-cutekhusboo-Nii-ishra_bestluv--QUEEN--Desai09K.S.momb24s_kavyainfinity00maduragymhasiumgargpoo-K.13-svati12kaa1202Mdwsttraveller_girl.Jayashree.

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
seems like i dont have to take the effort of watching it online...
Mona- Senior Member
Mona-
Mona-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
story is moving like snail or even slow everything looks bizarre.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I am not watching and there is no urge to watch it either as its damn stupid and far fetched. Australian embassy should sue Balaji for wrong projection of Austrailian hotels where there is electricity cut of, the phone doesnt work, any ABCD can board a plane with a gun! if he was a terrorist then I could buy that there is always an insider, but is a lone RANGER/LOVER?AASHIQ... that too on an international flight.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227mischiefrose1000Boo2014s_kavyagravity23maduragymhasiumMdwst-K.13-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I would like to know who the BABA JEE is, YHM is number 1 with only 3 TRP !!! that is a miracle, Babaji is lucky to get away with this , thanks to IPL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227mischiefrose1000--QUEEN--pari2015maduragymhasiumMdwst-K.13-

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Aka bang on 
" trp falling below 1"...our thoughts too
#hope never dies

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyBoo2014snehaseshans_kavyagravity23maduragymhasium-K.13-

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I m just left to wonder ki a flight from sydney to mumbai will take almost 13hours or so... how can they not see each other especially after it is hijacked.. kuch bhi...
Atleast when I'm travelling on the plane, how much ever i dont want to look around.. yet i would still see their faces when they are in the aisle way... how can he not see her... cv have lost it big time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23maduragymhasium-K.13-

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Totally agree
Cvs r crazzyyy
Nidhi doesnt even know the name of owner..?
Ruhan is a minor n signing contracts..
Nidhi doesnt even meet the clients...wow...
No security at home...jb dekho koi b muh uthake aa jata hai...
Thr so called plane seems like a bus...aise kon seat exchange karta hai...
Ishra still will not c each other aftet this hijack drama is totally nonsense...they r foing comedy giving lectures to hijacker..
Wo aj NP me ghusi thi...kbhi phn me ghuse rehte hai jaise pehli baar phn dekha ho...they dont sense each others presense touch voice nothing..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomischiefs_kavyagravity23maduragymhasiumtraveller_girl-K.13-

Go to top