Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thapkis attitude towards Bihaan - Page 2

Poll

Is Thapki showing too much attitude towards Bihaan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Hey don't tell me that she doesn;t know the exact reason of Bihaan's anger. He clearly told that day on the confession - that what she did - giving second chance bcoz she wanted to know marriage truth actually killed him... He very aptly told that his heart is empty today... He said u made use of me... He said he had never felt this way even when he became an orphan!! And u still say, Thapki doesn't know the reason! Pls go and watch that episode again. Either Thapki is deaf or she can't understand Hindi!

Well i am a regular viewer of TPK so i remember each and every epi quite well. Bihaan is angry on Thapki for 3 reasons:
1) She gave him and his family a false hope
2) She insulted his mom
3) The exact reason i was talking about...the person who he loves truly, madly and deeply used him...she didn't love him back. Once again he was deprived of the love he truly deserves.

Thapki knows about 1 & 2 but she has no idea about 3

Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nowadays i felt that her attitude was coming as a reaction of bihaans anger
In that cupboard scene first thapki said thank u but seeing bihaans ignorance she also showed attitude to him...
But i will still say thapki should do something to win back bihaans trust/friendship leaving her attitude behind
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha99

Nowadays i felt that her attitude was coming as a reaction of bihaans anger

In that cupboard scene first thapki said thank u but seeing bihaans ignorance she also showed attitude to him...
But i will still say thapki should do something to win back bihaans trust/friendship leaving her attitude behind

Agree with you Neha!! I wanted her to do something to woo him and make him accept her but also his attitude is a bit over too

But today on that CD matter she went overboard by saying that he was gattiya and he replied showing the same anger

They are more trying to see who is more angry on the other but it looks like when they will would confess it they will be at each others' throat to see who has more love for the other!! I am expecting this with the two
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Agree with you Neha!! I wanted her to do something to woo him and make him accept her but also his attitude is a bit over too

But today on that CD matter she went overboard by saying that he was gattiya and he replied showing the same anger

They are more trying to see who is more angry on the other but it looks like when they will would confess it they will be at each others' throat to see who has more love for the other!! I am expecting this with the two

Hehe yeah but for that first thapki has to realise her feelings n i want more of fb for thapki like todays one ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Neha99 - 8 years ago
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@siddy: good someone is with me on this. Like u said Bihaan did so much for her so many times - What has Thapki done for Bihaan in return other than showing her arrogance n attitude!

last nites episode what all things Thapki said to Bihaan was unwarranted. She shud hv known him so much by now. After all being her husband he has to once you touched her unnecessarily. But in spite of that she still shouted at him ghatiya aadmi n all. Thapki - if ur opinion on Bihaan is still that he is a ghatiya aadmi pls move out...
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

Well i am a regular viewer of TPK so i remember each and every epi quite well. Bihaan is angry on Thapki for 3 reasons:
1) She gave him and his family a false hope
2) She insulted his mom
3) The exact reason i was talking about...the person who he loves truly, madly and deeply used him...she didn't love him back. Once again he was deprived of the love he truly deserves.

Thapki knows about 1 & 2 but she has no idea about 3

sorry if I sounded like Thapki 😉 I know I know u wont agree...
what I meant was Thapki doesn't need to know that Bihaan loves her to understand his anger. It's enough is she could understand that she failed the implicit trust that he had in her. She knows very well that he genuinely asked for second chance at marriage in every way n he even promised her to give her all the happiness. I don't think it's only love that matters. I am one who is OK if Thapki cud NVR love Bihaan. What I want is some understanding from her side. some gestures. that she does something to win over him. Like how Bihaan did so much for her. but no all she shows is her arrogance - as if she's doing him a big favor by staying at PN.
Of course each one has their opinion n u hv urs n I respect it. N thnx for replying. it's my POV n my frustration u see abt not seeing Thahaan move an inch!