BHRK episode discussion thread - Page 8

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by jenny156

Surili free episode!! Such a relief πŸ˜†

+100000

When Amrish asked about Surili, I was like, "Oh no, just let her stay in shock!" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by perfection

shaans reaction πŸ‘
yes we all keep praising ridhima which no doubt she deserves but I think karan ID is also doing such perfect as Shaan he's always no point with expression and small gestures of irritation hehe 
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

+100000

When Amrish asked about Surili, I was like, "Oh no, just let her stay in shock!" πŸ˜†
gyaan said she's in sadma amrish thought she's doing sajda so funnyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by itsRitzi

yes we all keep praising ridhima which no doubt she deserves but I think karan ID is also doing such perfect as Shaan he's always no point with expression and small gestures of irritation hehe 

Oh, Karan most definitely deserves massive praise for his portrayal of Shaan! If Shaan Kant has layers and a whole lot of heart when he could have easily been reduced to a caricature of the "mad scientist" stereotype, it's because Karan shows those nuances beautifully, day after day! I watch him and I honestly don't feel like he's playing a part. I feel like he IS Shaan. And Ridhima has repeatedly said that Karan has always been there to add input and value to her own performances...I just really love how much of a team these two actors are! The BHR crew really couldn't have found more perfect actors for the roles of Shaan and Rajni Kant!

Oh, Karan most definitely deserves massive praise for his portrayal of Shaan! If Shaan Kant has layers and a whole lot of heart when he could have easily been reduced to a caricature of the "mad scientist" stereotype, it's because Karan shows those nuances beautifully, day after day! I watch him and I honestly don't feel like he's playing a part. I feel like he IS Shaan. And Ridhima has repeatedly said that Karan has always been there to add input and value to her own performances...I just really love how much of a team these two actors are! The BHR crew really couldn't have found more perfect actors for the roles of Shaan and Rajni Kant!
absolutely both of them as a team work so effortlessly karan seems Shaan only the mad scientist who has so much human layers and Shaan always explains human nature to rajni he understands human emotions so well 

absolutely both of them as a team work so effortlessly karan seems Shaan only the mad scientist who has so much human layers and Shaan always explains human nature to rajni he understands human emotions so well 

+100000

Same here πŸ˜†

And Amrish did let her stay in shock πŸ˜†
Maggie was tolerable until today when she said she forgot Kuhu's birthday as she was busy scheming against Rajni πŸ˜΅

And where is Sharmila? Anyone noticed?
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by jenny156

Maggie was tolerable until today when she said she forgot Kuhu's birthday as she was busy scheming against Rajni πŸ˜΅

And where is Sharmila? Anyone noticed?

Another woman who needs to sort out her priorities! Who forgets her own (and ONLY) child's birthday?! No wonder Kuhu relies on Shaan for help and adores Rajni so much...Maggie is always scolding the poor child and brushing her aside.

Sharmila...is probably still crying about being called a karela πŸ˜† If she is at home, I wonder if she heard Dhyaan yelling and ranting about how unfairly Rajni is being treated by everyone...He threw quite the tantrum, LOL.

Another woman who needs to sort out her priorities! Who forgets her own (and ONLY) child's birthday?! No wonder Kuhu relies on Shaan for help and adores Rajni so much...Maggie is always scolding the poor child and brushing her aside.

Sharmila...is probably still crying about being called a karela πŸ˜† If she is at home, I wonder if she heard Dhyaan yelling and ranting about how unfairly Rajni is being treated by everyone...He threw quite the tantrum, LOL.

At this point, I don't know if I hate Maggie or Sharmila more - it's like they try to up one another in being the most annoying bahu of the day every other episode😑😑
It is so ridiculous she genuinely forgot Kuhu's birthday. At least Gyaan, Amrish and Surili looked apologetic about it. Maggie is so useless and her constant nagging even surprises the rest of the house members because Kuhu is such a sweet child😭😭  I think there should be a limit to how petty one can be and Maggie definitely crossed it when she tried to use her daughter's birthday cake as a point in the pointless fight they've been having...even Surili smiled when Amrish allowed Rajni's cake over.

@Bold: πŸ€£πŸ€£
I hope she went back to her mayka lol. To be honest I hope Maggie disappears as well because these two are insufferable and add absolutely nothing to the show at all.
@Dhyaan: I was actually quicked shocked at his agility and sheer madnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Keep hop-scotching through the house Dhyaan!!