Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

BHRK episode discussion thread (Page 16)

-VisheshTippani IF-Rockerz
-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
dis one is very inactive forum.. koi reply tk ni deta :(

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -VisheshTippani

Is it true !!? Kal ek or maha episode tha ?!! I missed it ??! Hot star is showing a video!?? Any1 knws??

I can't watch any of the Hotstar videos, but from what I can see of the summary, the June 11th video is a recap of last week's episodes. Recap Special, I guess Smile
-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Originally posted by -VisheshTippani

Is it true !!? Kal ek or maha episode tha ?!! I missed it ??! Hot star is showing a video!?? Any1 knws??

I can't watch any of the Hotstar videos, but from what I can see of the summary, the June 11th video is a recap of last week's episodes. Recap Special, I guess Smile
Thanx... I too thought dat only...bt special episode  word confused meConfused
-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Today's epi was also gud...
Emotional kardiya rajni ne...I was on verge of crying sab k liye gifts...very thoughtful for a inhuman- humanoid Robot Smile
-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Aj Ka episode was fab... Shajni actually enjoying their honeymoon.. Both of my fav song played today...1.Hum Jo chalne lage... & 
2.Ahistaa...
On d other side shogu& Dev...I mean ...Mr&Mrs. Bangdu...ki cancel ni hui marriage ROFL
Superb epi...kal to or maza ayega...
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaVats6

-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Today's episode was Fun
wrong route liya Tha shan ne to Goa pahunchne se rahe...but ye allergy kaise ?!! I wonder...
as expected Mr.Bangdu ghar jamayi bangaye...
Tongue
...bt m eagerly waiting for tomorrow...asli maza kal ayega...Rajni k pass blood to ni h bt Parts h...Apne aap kp Damage kardiya propose Karen k chakkar me ROFL
-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 18 June 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Yesterday epi was good as well
Dhiyan ne bauji ko b bula liya for work... 
Meanwhile in restaurant sharmila tell Rajni that day r more romantic... & also knows best how to show their love... Challenges Rajni for same... To which Rajni kissed shan ROFL
After searching in her data ways to show love... 
&was continue to do so... 
Shan got anger on her... & fumes out of restaurant. Meanwhile bauji reached hotel & saw that shan getting angry on Rajni... 
In end of epi... Bauji told Rajni to make shan as her. A perfect human being... 
Precap shows shan agitated coz he think to himself as lonely... Meant to b lonely as first samyrah left him now Rajni will leave as well. 
Bt is dis episode coming today??? M confused Confused
-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 18 June 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Last3
epi
jab wo honeymoon k liye jate hain...shan takes a wrong turn & goa ki jagah dead end le pahunch jate hain...waha shan ko sneezing start hojati h..coz of allergy & rajni suggested to go to nearby hotel & rest...soon dey reach to a hotel & waha honeymoon k liye 2couples or ate hain...ek gujju ek bihari I guess dono ki language me rajni baat karti h unse...den receptionist told k more 20 mins will b required to settle their room...shan goes to chill in bar while rajni along with other 2 ladies goes to beach side & they chit chat there... 
Den they asked rajni abt he she got married n their love story...shan gave her command she accepted like dat...she told & they said ur love story is without any proposal... Neither Rajni nor shan had proposed each other...
Here in Kant house Dev convinced all to become ghar jamai stating his house I'm borivali & its not hv such facilities ...so at which shoguta can't live with him...
Here Rajni said to propos shan...she's not having blood in her body bt mechanical parts...
So she lay in whole room her half of machinery parts...till bedroom & made a heart out of her circuits on bed as well shan when sees got angry & told her to assemble herself.
Shan was threaten by Matthew to give his robot in 2days...rajni promises to herself she will make these days best days for Shan... Here  for some work  bauji sends dhiyan along with sharing to same hotel where Shan is staying... 
Shan tried his best to keep them away from this hotel... 
Telling ghost & other stuffs bt Rajni said he's telling all to send u all away from dis hotel... Den  they(Dhiyan & sharmila ) Finally decided to stay in the same hotel... 

~} 

Go to top