Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

BHRK episode discussion thread (Page 12)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Am missing dev where he is 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93MelodiousDreams

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
really wish they would cut the down the bitchiness factor a bit now( yeah that's expecting too much I know). especially in areas when it doesn't even make sense.

I mean they've all just come out of a what should have been a scary experience and instead of any shock or fear on their faces they jump straight into rajni bashing .

how illogical is that??????????????
D'oh   Silly

oh wait . this is a daily soap. logic is forbidden Stern Smile

Edited by sahil70 - 10 May 2016 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
So I'm kind of worried about Rajni now...It's both good and bad that Kuhu knows the truth, because Shaan-Rajni can share the secret with someone...but there's always the risk that Kuhu might accidentally blurt something out like she did today. 

The whole tug-of-war between Rajni and Bua over the newspaper, though - if Rajni had just let go of the paper, then Bua wouldn't have had a reason to pull out her phone. Even if Rajni doesn't get caught this time around, if this keeps happening, I'll be a nervous wreck in no time.

Also, yeah, I'm definitely at the point where I've given up on Surili and Co. If and when the writers spring a surprise on us and minimize the taunting and give those characters more emotional depth, I might start caring about them. Maybe.
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

So I'm kind of worried about Rajni now...It's both good and bad that Kuhu knows the truth, because Shaan-Rajni can share the secret with someone...but there's always the risk that Kuhu might accidentally blurt something out like she did today. 

The whole tug-of-war between Rajni and Bua over the newspaper, though - if Rajni had just let go of the paper, then Bua wouldn't have had a reason to pull out her phone. Even if Rajni doesn't get caught this time around, if this keeps happening, I'll be a nervous wreck in no time.

Also, yeah, I'm definitely at the point where I've given up on Surili and Co. If and when the writers spring a surprise on us and minimize the taunting and give those characters more emotional depth, I might start caring about them. Maybe.

I hope today's episode may have put some of those fears to rest - Kuhu is possibly a greater ally that we could've imaginedLOLLOL

I'm just confused as to why Rajni did it though...Shaan has clearly commanded her not to use her superpowers in front of others - and that's why Rajni couldn't use her induction cooker feature etc. Is it a blooper on CVs part to forget that very command? I know they wanted to show Kuhu saving the day, but it would've made more sense if Rajni was not aware bua was around or something...

@Surili and Co. I think what saddens me is that CVs definitely have the ability to portray deep and meaningful relationships but clearly choose not to. Surili's annoyance at Rajni at the start was understandable and even expected for a few reasons:
1) Shaan had apparently married Rajni without consulting her
2) Rajni's entrance into the house was quite un-sanskaariLOL
3) Her family background and all isn't quite known (other than the crazy sauteli maa and Dev)
4) Let's face it: Rajni IS weird

But that's where it should have ended. Like how Shaan confronted Shogu on why she doesn't like Rajni, he needs to confront Surili too and make her explain what it is about Rajni that she cannot stand. She is obviously a hypocrite and a petty woman - she insults Rajni for not wanting to be an independent woman while her daughter is a free-loader and she freely insults both her other bahus by calling them middle-class and stupid.

While it is no secret that Sharmila is selfish, I can completely understand why she wants to leave the house - who can stand a mother-in-law like that? She also insults her own husband behind his back, calling his ideas middle-class and stupid as well.

At this point, I just feel sad that being with such an honest and good man for so many years hasn't changed her one bit. How does Amrish even stand her?? And Shoguta looks at her own father like he's a bhikhari on the street...Dhyaan may have disappointed his own father but at least he looks at him with respect.

It is extremely cheap and disgusting of CVs to portray a daughter thinking so lowly of her father who has obviously brought her up with much love and pampering. Either they change her or they kick her out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams.FairyDust.jenny156

jenny156 IF-Sizzlerz
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Loved how Shaan explained the meaning of 'independent' to Shoguta Tongue

Shaan, Rajni and Kuhu scene was the cutest.. and for the first time I liked a film promotion in a show, I usually hate such unnecessary promotions Tongue

But I really got annoyed with the 10-11 minute long bitchiness of the ladies Pinch
Only Maggie was bearable who made it light with her dumbness !!

Edited by jenny156 - 11 May 2016 at 5:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams.FairyDust.

jenny156 IF-Sizzlerz
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Can anyone explain me what the precap meant? Ermm

MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny156

Can anyone explain me what the precap meant? Ermm

Ah! I saw some BTS footage a while back, where I think it was mentioned that Surili gives Rajni a sari that belonged to Shaan's ex-girlfriend or something along those lines...If this is the case, then Surili and Co. are probably hoping to cause trouble that way.

jenny156

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny156

Loved how Shaan explained the meaning of 'independent' to Shoguta Tongue

Shaan, Rajni and Kuhu scene was the cutest.. and for the first time I liked a film promotion in a show, I usually hate such unnecessary promotions Tongue

But I really got annoyed with the 10-11 minute long bitchiness of the ladies Pinch
Only Maggie was bearable who made it light with her dumbness !!

@bold: This was the absolute best! Clap She deserved every bit of that...and more. But I'm so proud of Shaan! Approve

Yay for Kuhu! She's such a cutie! And I'm glad that for once the kid wasn't trying to trick the couple into "accidentally" kissing...Happy that they didn't go down that route!

Similarly, I'm also glad that Rajni gave Shaan another shock today, even though she was all ready to kiss Shaan. If and when they actually kiss, I really hope it happens out of genuine attraction and emotion.

Ditto about the promotions thing, Jenny! They're usually so contrived and random. How hilarious was Emraan, though? He wasn't playing a character (that would've been ridiculous for this particular film, haha) and I thought it was nicely woven into the episode, what with him roaming around the neighborhood on the way to a promotion venue. His Ermm Confused reactions to Shaan/Rajni's unconventional relationship were the icing on the cake for me, LOL.

Surprisingly, I was happy that Maggie was there today. Because of her, Dhyaan and Shaan got to foil Shoguta's plans. And the mehendi tamasha was also mentioned because of Maggie herself! Surili, though, hit a new low. "Middle-class" is an insult? Pinch Exactly what background did SHE come from? A lifestyle of the rich and rude?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93.FairyDust.jenny156

Go to top