Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

BHRK episode discussion thread (Page 11)

jenny156 IF-Sizzlerz
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Originally posted by jenny156

Surili free episode!! Such a relief LOL

+100000

When Amrish asked about Surili, I was like, "Oh no, just let her stay in shock!" LOL

Same here LOL

And Amrish did let her stay in shock LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

jenny156 IF-Sizzlerz
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Maggie was tolerable until today when she said she forgot Kuhu's birthday as she was busy scheming against Rajni Pinch

And where is Sharmila? Anyone noticed?

Edited by jenny156 - 05 May 2016 at 8:37pm

MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Maggie was tolerable until today when she said she forgot Kuhu's birthday as she was busy scheming against Rajni Pinch

Another woman who needs to sort out her priorities! Who forgets her own (and ONLY) child's birthday?! No wonder Kuhu relies on Shaan for help and adores Rajni so much...Maggie is always scolding the poor child and brushing her aside.

Sharmila...is probably still crying about being called a karela LOL If she is at home, I wonder if she heard Dhyaan yelling and ranting about how unfairly Rajni is being treated by everyone...He threw quite the tantrum, LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93jenny156

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Another woman who needs to sort out her priorities! Who forgets her own (and ONLY) child's birthday?! No wonder Kuhu relies on Shaan for help and adores Rajni so much...Maggie is always scolding the poor child and brushing her aside.

Sharmila...is probably still crying about being called a karela LOL If she is at home, I wonder if she heard Dhyaan yelling and ranting about how unfairly Rajni is being treated by everyone...He threw quite the tantrum, LOL.

At this point, I don't know if I hate Maggie or Sharmila more - it's like they try to up one another in being the most annoying bahu of the day every other episodeAngryAngry
It is so ridiculous she genuinely forgot Kuhu's birthday. At least Gyaan, Amrish and Surili looked apologetic about it. Maggie is so useless and her constant nagging even surprises the rest of the house members because Kuhu is such a sweet childCryCry  I think there should be a limit to how petty one can be and Maggie definitely crossed it when she tried to use her daughter's birthday cake as a point in the pointless fight they've been having...even Surili smiled when Amrish allowed Rajni's cake over.

@Bold: ROFLROFL
I hope she went back to her mayka lol. To be honest I hope Maggie disappears as well because these two are insufferable and add absolutely nothing to the show at all.
@Dhyaan: I was actually quicked shocked at his agility and sheer madnessLOLLOL Keep hop-scotching through the house Dhyaan!!

MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

At this point, I don't know if I hate Maggie or Sharmila more - it's like they try to up one another in being the most annoying bahu of the day every other episodeAngryAngry
It is so ridiculous she genuinely forgot Kuhu's birthday. At least Gyaan, Amrish and Surili looked apologetic about it. Maggie is so useless and her constant nagging even surprises the rest of the house members because Kuhu is such a sweet childCryCry  I think there should be a limit to how petty one can be and Maggie definitely crossed it when she tried to use her daughter's birthday cake as a point in the pointless fight they've been having...even Surili smiled when Amrish allowed Rajni's cake over.

@Bold: ROFLROFL
I hope she went back to her mayka lol. To be honest I hope Maggie disappears as well because these two are insufferable and add absolutely nothing to the show at all.
@Dhyaan: I was actually quicked shocked at his agility and sheer madnessLOLLOL Keep hop-scotching through the house Dhyaan!!

Yaar, I was standing on the fulcrum of that Maggie/Sharmila seesaw on Day 1, and I have long since given up on both of them. They really don't add any value to the show...I guess Maggie gave us Kuhu, but still...nothing of any real value yet, unless they grow up.

Hahaha, from prior experience, I knew Pankit had it in him to do some pretty hilariously mad stuff - but I didn't expect Dhyaan to lose his cool like that so soon! I'm happy he did, though. Gave me a genuine laugh at the end of the Kants' latest circus act! LOL
jenny156 IF-Sizzlerz
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
After the previous boring episodes, this maha episode was really good after a long time!! 

I liked when the terrorists actually shut up Surili Silly 

And how selfish was the whole family (except Amrish ofcourse) when they were enjoying shopping instead of celebrating Kuhu's birthday? Pinch Even in the end only Amrish thought of Kuhu who was left.. Anyways, Kuhu might not have enjoyed her birthday as she wanted but her life was saved by her very own Cinderella chachi Embarrassed or shall I say now "Superwoman chachi" LOL

Edited by jenny156 - 06 May 2016 at 8:59pm

MelodiousDreams

manasvi.. IF-Rockerz
manasvi..
manasvi..

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

After the previous boring episodes, this maha episode was really good after a long time!!

I liked when the terrorists actually shut up SuriliSilly

And how selfish was the whole family (except Amrish ofcourse) when they were enjoying shopping instead of celebrating Kuhu's birthday? PinchEven in the end only Amrish thought of Kuhu who was left.. Anyways, Kuhu might not have enjoyed her birthday as she wanted but her life was saved by her very own Cinderella chachiEmbarrassedor shall I say now "Superwoman chachi"LOL

agree with you dear.
all are selfish n do shopping instead of celebrating kuhu 's birthday.
rajni was superb as always.
love the way she prey god. ohh she will be the first machine who pray or believes in god.lol
the way she was in dellima of crossing laxman rekha( I mean shhan told her not to go without any one at home n she has to go to save her family) she look like human that time
that was funny when shan want to upgrade n repair her n she think he is talking abt romance

finally love how terrorist scold surili n she did situps.

over all very entertaining masala episode with superb ridds n her acting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsjenny156

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Yaar, I was standing on the fulcrum of that Maggie/Sharmila seesaw on Day 1, and I have long since given up on both of them. They really don't add any value to the show...I guess Maggie gave us Kuhu, but still...nothing of any real value yet, unless they grow up.

Hahaha, from prior experience, I knew Pankit had it in him to do some pretty hilariously mad stuff - but I didn't expect Dhyaan to lose his cool like that so soon! I'm happy he did, though. Gave me a genuine laugh at the end of the Kants' latest circus act! LOL

@bold: LOL I think I remember Amrish saying the exact same thing the night when they first discovered Rajni in Shaan's roomROFLROFL Sharmila not being on screen today means Maggie got more air-time to be stupid...D'oh

Missing Dhyaan a lot! And could we have more Dhyaan-Rajni-Shaan scenes too?? (Seeing as Dev has disappeared for a while...Cry)

Edited by vita93 - 09 May 2016 at 10:36am

MelodiousDreams

Go to top