Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

BHRK episode discussion thread (Page 10)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Originally posted by perfection

bahubali bauji ROFL
bauji bauji bauji ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

I nearly died at that scene!!! How do the writers come up with such a script?!? 
Most of all, Ridhima is a pure genius at this!!

I'm sitting here, trying not to laugh out loud! 
Every time I think of any of Rajni's lines, I can hear Ridhima's voice in my head! LOL
Her voice modulation is AMAZING. On top of that, she has incredible comic timing. In combination with the hilarity of the scripted lines, all of this is lethal! Thank god they decided to cast her in this show! What a gem of an actor she is! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

jenny156 IF-Sizzlerz
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Surili free episode!! Such a relief LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny156

+100000

When Amrish asked about Surili, I was like, "Oh no, just let her stay in shock!" LOL

jenny156

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfection

Originally posted by itsRitzi

Yesterday epi amazing with sweet Shajni scene shaan laughing finally mood mein aa gaye!! 

Dhyaan amrish shoot-out and then apologies scene so sweet 
shaans reaction Clap
yes we all keep praising ridhima which no doubt she deserves but I think karan ID is also doing such perfect as Shaan he's always no point with expression and small gestures of irritation hehe 

MelodiousDreams

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Originally posted by jenny156

+100000

When Amrish asked about Surili, I was like, "Oh no, just let her stay in shock!" LOL
gyaan said she's in sadma amrish thought she's doing sajda so funnyLOL

MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

yes we all keep praising ridhima which no doubt she deserves but I think karan ID is also doing such perfect as Shaan he's always no point with expression and small gestures of irritation hehe 

Oh, Karan most definitely deserves massive praise for his portrayal of Shaan! If Shaan Kant has layers and a whole lot of heart when he could have easily been reduced to a caricature of the "mad scientist" stereotype, it's because Karan shows those nuances beautifully, day after day! I watch him and I honestly don't feel like he's playing a part. I feel like he IS Shaan. And Ridhima has repeatedly said that Karan has always been there to add input and value to her own performances...I just really love how much of a team these two actors are! The BHR crew really couldn't have found more perfect actors for the roles of Shaan and Rajni Kant!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Oh, Karan most definitely deserves massive praise for his portrayal of Shaan! If Shaan Kant has layers and a whole lot of heart when he could have easily been reduced to a caricature of the "mad scientist" stereotype, it's because Karan shows those nuances beautifully, day after day! I watch him and I honestly don't feel like he's playing a part. I feel like he IS Shaan. And Ridhima has repeatedly said that Karan has always been there to add input and value to her own performances...I just really love how much of a team these two actors are! The BHR crew really couldn't have found more perfect actors for the roles of Shaan and Rajni Kant!
absolutely both of them as a team work so effortlessly karan seems Shaan only the mad scientist who has so much human layers and Shaan always explains human nature to rajni he understands human emotions so well 

MelodiousDreams

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

absolutely both of them as a team work so effortlessly karan seems Shaan only the mad scientist who has so much human layers and Shaan always explains human nature to rajni he understands human emotions so well 

Go to top