Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-VisheshTippani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: sahil70

it never ceases to amaze me how characters suddenly just disappear without any explanation in daily soaps

kuhu's been forgotten   for a long time and now dev and shoguta have disappeared too 😕

Hota he hota he...ajayenge sab..abi unka role ni he simple...
I saw most of the tym in initial episode in fact also in recent one in false pregnancy news of Surili...another bahu was missing completely... Is der any reason shown for her...I'm unaware of?? M talking abt maggi bhabhi{vahbiz}
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loving surili..
samaira is a bi*** 🤬 she should go to hell
and why the hell shaan ignores rajni these days 😭
there was a time when shaan used to save rajni and now a days shaan's family member is saving rajni
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -VisheshTippani

Hota he hota he...ajayenge sab..abi unka role ni he simple...
I saw most of the tym in initial episode in fact also in recent one in false pregnancy news of Surili...another bahu was missing completely... Is der any reason shown for her...I'm unaware of?? M talking abt maggi bhabhi{vahbiz}

I think vahbiz was unwell that time..so wasn't around..
I don't know why they are not bringing shogu into the mix..would have loved to see her take on samaira and rajni issues..whether she wud go the same way as her mom or her feelings for rajni would win over it.. and am sure Dev wud have blasted samaira (irrespective of shaan) and shaan for this behaviour..
Sad thing is, I liked samaira..I wish she were not reduced to a one-dimensional vamp..I never understand how soaps conveniently give their characters a character-transplant so easily..
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
So I think the reason Dev and Shogata aren't around as much anymore is because somehow, the channel believes that people don't enjoy watching them...That, or the fact that they're not the main leads or some such nonsense. Which I think is ironic, because those two are supposed to be the parallel leads, if we go by Indian TV's terms of labeling characters and couples...I personally think that Dev and Shogata are the most layered characters on the show, with a fascinating relationship - plus Neel and Neha's onscreen chemistry is fantastic. They're two of the four main pillars of the show for me. And thankfully, they're going to be back soon.

The TRPs took a nosedive after Shaan started acting like a hormonal jerk, it seems...so that is also a contributing factor to the 180-degree turn we've seen in Samaira over the past week. She made so much sense when she was first introduced - I could understand her, and there was so much potential for the writers to show how an amicable break-up can happen because of irreconcilable differences in character. It probably would have gone that way if they hadn't taken Shaan to the extreme of becoming such a despo. I was so excited to see the triangle track unfold because Samaira wasn't a vamp. It was refreshing to see a girl with a clear head who didn't step down from highlighting Shaan's weaknesses. The way Shaan handled the whole thing is what I have been most disappointed with. And my personal opinion is that a random 180-degree turn in Samaira's characterization is not going to undo all of Shaan's obnoxiousness or get rid of his flaws. I can't digest any of that, and it's sad that a track that started so well ended so terribly and so abruptly. But the show moves on, so I'm hoping that they can do some major damage control to at least try and develop Shaan's character in the coming months. He really, really needs it.

Anurulz thumbnail
Yay shogu is back..funny how absolutely intolerable she was at one point of time and now am actually looking forward to her scenes..i think the only character who is still annoying on screen is sharmila..too much of a brat to suit me..hoping that there is a gradual change to her too.. Edited by anu rulz - 7 years ago
SomeoneSensible thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ugghh...really liked this serial, but since they have done a random 180 degree turn with Samaira's character everything has  downhill...actually things seemed to go downhill even before, but atleast it was still watchable.
Season one was really funny & unique...now its all over the place ...atleast earlier they would  show why Rajni would behave a certain way...now there seems no need justify any of her actions.
She randomly acts like a hi fi snobbish friend & now a vamp! Really annoying...get back to the original story of a robot... If I wanted to see vamps I would tune into a real K serial...it's not even funny anymore!

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SomeoneSensible

Ugghh...really liked this serial, but since they have done a random 180 degree turn with Samaira's character everything has  downhill...actually things seemed to go downhill even before, but atleast it was still watchable.
Season one was really funny & unique...now its all over the place ...atleast earlier they would  show why Rajni would behave a certain way...now there seems no need justify any of her actions.
She randomly acts like a hi fi snobbish friend & now a vamp! Really annoying...get back to the original story of a robot... If I wanted to see vamps I would tune into a real K serial...it's not even funny anymore!

I felt the exact same way about the turn the show took after Samaira was introduced. Most of the episodes since the 100th episode consisted of disjointed moments that didn't provide much insight, if any, into Shaan, Rajni, or any of the other characters. That, and the story didn't move forward at all! The continuity of the main storyline was lost, and with Shaan acting the way that he did, I couldn't digest the random 180-turn that Samaira's character went through, either. 

A lot of those episodes seemed contrived, including Rajni's avatars and actions. The lack of justifications and logic on Rajni's part has been bothering me for the past few weeks. She used to be able to reach logical, plausible conclusions on her own; she used to be able to judge and make appropriate decisions on her own without lying, too. I guess we could blame the viruses for all this weirdness we've been seeing from her, but I'm hoping that after what was shown in Friday's episode, things will get back on track! 
Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

I felt the exact same way about the turn the show took after Samaira was introduced. Most of the episodes since the 100th episode consisted of disjointed moments that didn't provide much insight, if any, into Shaan, Rajni, or any of the other characters. That, and the story didn't move forward at all! The continuity of the main storyline was lost, and with Shaan acting the way that he did, I couldn't digest the random 180-turn that Samaira's character went through, either. 

A lot of those episodes seemed contrived, including Rajni's avatars and actions. The lack of justifications and logic on Rajni's part has been bothering me for the past few weeks. She used to be able to reach logical, plausible conclusions on her own; she used to be able to judge and make appropriate decisions on her own without lying, too. I guess we could blame the viruses for all this weirdness we've been seeing from her, but I'm hoping that after what was shown in Friday's episode, things will get back on track! 

Yeah, u r right,  I can see them blaming everything on a "virus", but it's not going to be convincing.
Honestly it's an insult to the intelligence of the audience, the way they have taken story forward. Seems like they feel they can do anything & give some feeble justification & think the audience will accept it... Sadly there also seems to be some part of the audience who just wants a romance between Shaan & Rajni... Frankly those scenes always made me cringe...for God's sakes she's a robot...it's never gonna happen... Their relationship as creator/machine is what makes the show unique, funny & awesome... Har baar love angle zaroori nahi hota...Even if they do "look good together"..
Bringing in Samaira was a good move...But they should have taken it in a different direction (I actually have respect for the actress who left the show - she could see it was becoming a disaster)...there was so much  potential...sigh...

& here I was hoping that this series would be in the league of "Hum paanch", "Filmi Chakkar", "Khichdi" or "Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai"...
Anurulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: SomeoneSensible

Yeah, u r right,  I can see them blaming everything on a "virus", but it's not going to be convincing.
Honestly it's an insult to the intelligence of the audience, the way they have taken story forward. Seems like they feel they can do anything & give some feeble justification & think the audience will accept it... Sadly there also seems to be some part of the audience who just wants a romance between Shaan & Rajni... Frankly those scenes always made me cringe...for God's sakes she's a robot...it's never gonna happen... Their relationship as creator/machine is what makes the show unique, funny & awesome... Har baar love angle zaroori nahi hota...Even if they do "look good together"..
Bringing in Samaira was a good move...But they should have taken it in a different direction (I actually have respect for the actress who left the show - she could see it was becoming a disaster)...there was so much  potential...sigh...

& here I was hoping that this series would be in the league of "Hum paanch", "Filmi Chakkar", "Khichdi" or "Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai"...

I agree..i was looking forward to the interaction of the trio..but it was so cliched and annoying to see shaan behave like a hormone-struck teenager..the magic was lost then and there itself..rajni and shaan bring a kind of unadulterated innocence and simplicity to relationships from their viewpoints.. shaan lost that when samaira walked into the scene..and turning her negative was the last straw..if they had continued it, the trps wud have gone underground instead of just fall..samaira was an interesting character and I wanted to see growth in her relationship with shaan through rajni..and i was sorely disappointed!!
Originally posted by: anu rulz

I agree..i was looking forward to the interaction of the trio..but it was so cliched and annoying to see shaan behave like a hormone-struck teenager..the magic was lost then and there itself..rajni and shaan bring a kind of unadulterated innocence and simplicity to relationships from their viewpoints.. shaan lost that when samaira walked into the scene..and turning her negative was the last straw..if they had continued it, the trps wud have gone underground instead of just fall..samaira was an interesting character and I wanted to see growth in her relationship with shaan through rajni..and i was sorely disappointed!!

Well said!
& the biggest irony with Samaira's character: they introduced her by showing her as a righteous lawyer who actually helps her friend catch a cheating spouse & then she turns out to be ready to become "the other woman" so easily? Like WTH!