Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 4

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SurabhiA91

Ya they are deliberately showing bhallas n iyers tiff in every episode just to keep suspense on bhallas reaction to ishita being alive but they forgot in first leap episode n ruhi's barsi episode it was clearly shown how much toshiji misses ishita.

Agree

You are taking about start

They don't remember what they showed in previous episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ramishi

Then why ishita is leaving on the same day as raman if the dates are not same? and how mani thinks by sending ishita to mumbai and not delhi will make her move on ?πŸ˜•

Hahaha leaving on d same day doesn't say dat their dates are same Raman is going before to look after d things but for ishita mani might have already arranged all d things and she is jst going to supervise Datz it anyways itz yhm so u and me discussing about logic in this show is a big joke so let them show wat dey want to show
BombayTroll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweety_10

KP is unwell, it is so visible in today episode he is looking so dull and tired ..

Yup

He was looking sick
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why I have feelings that apshagung shagun when she returns to india will get shocked of her life as ishita will be in ballah house with raman 
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vyas u r still watching this crap

Or just updated from u r mom
I think the time has come to end this show

Lot of stupidity

Hello
BombayTroll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 3fra

why I have feelings that apshagung shagun when she returns to india will get shocked of her life as ishita will be in ballah house with raman

I don't think so
3fra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sri1091

Hahaha leaving on d same day doesn't say dat their dates are same Raman is going before to look after d things but for ishita mani might have already arranged all d things and she is jst going to supervise Datz it anyways itz yhm so u and me discussing about logic in this show is a big joke so let them show wat dey want to show

yaar raman has legal right on ruhaan only soo when it's come to choose between two contract it's go's to raman company and mani lose , if ishra face off and raman get to know he can used as pressure card on ishita to come back to him πŸ˜†
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Overall it was a boring episode only dragging no story guess everyone will meet up in Mumbai shagun n pihu staying back in Australia means ruhi will see them n just like ishita assume raman n airhead are married rest I don't see any reason of them staying back even if she meets mani then also he will tell her about ishita. Its getting irritating nothing is happening n top it all hijack drama with the end result of nothing as there is no ishra faceoff
zeny_Nian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --mancityfan--

And virat kohli has taken break from ipl and has shot for yhm playing hijacker

Viku flirting with ishita

Beware Raman will beat you up Viku

πŸ˜•
hei had to peep in ...what does this post mean...virat kohli is shooting for yhm ...whatπŸ˜•
3fra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --mancityfan--

I don't think so

why both will Land in Delhi anything possible na & I saw in instgram ruhaan pic with apshagung shagun 
Edited by 3fra - 8 years ago