Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Today d episode I so lame
Even tough Ruhi is away from Ishra their values are still instilled in her she doesn't want to cheat either of them so she only wants to do one project so she is trying watever she can do to miss d flight
Air head hamesha air head hi rahegi Ek pal ishita zindabad hosakti hein aur Ek pal nahi Pihu might be mistakes bachi hein den wat is she doing in Australia?? Chali jana Delhi she can't do jasoosi as ishita
I can't understand this mani at all one side he wants ishita to go to India dat too alone whch is good so dat she fights against her past but at d same time he is afraid dat she may meet Raman after knw king dat d other company who signed d contract with ruhan is Raman and is trying to inform ishita watz d need??
Even if she meets family or not she will never moveon Datz for sure
Toshiji and Simmi saying dat airhead is so protective towards her kids so dey doesn't want to tell her abt adi is sick this is joke of d decade she left adi Ruhi to die in dat fire to save herself and here they are saying dat she is protective like really 😆 I didn't like toshiji's behaviour with shravu wat did dat little kid do?? Y dragging children into their fights
Adi as always ishima ka beta he doesn't want anything to effect his relationship with shravu such a nice boy ask became I am jst loving his character

That is nice point

Ruhi has their values

She does not want to cheat

Airhead is swaying

She will finally turn negative

Mosquito does not want ishita to meet Raman

Because he knows she will not be able

Adi is the best new character on the show

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

All they are seeing is they are number 1

SP, CVs & all are probably happy bc they probably know IPL takes tons of viewers so have turned off their few remaining brain cells and are celebrating leading the loony show list 2 weeks in a row. Once reality kicks back in & TRP/rank both fall SP will whip the CVs back to using their 2-3 remaining but currently dormant brain cells 😆
BombayTroll thumbnail
To be honest

Whenever I see virat kohli aka viku

He for some reason reminds me of kp
brihati thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Simmi still likes shravu

How I mean on what basis .. Aaj episode me aisa kuch Hua kya
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
again tragedy mein comedy ..
i didnt find the coming track funny even...

mani is a confusing soul ,  he want ishita to meet her family but not raman, he knows she loves raman but want her to move on in life with him..😆
Airhead is so in love with ishita, could not wait to meet her , her desperation is so visible ...

Adi - shravu scene is good..

i think Vakil lost touch.. how can she sign 2 contracts at a time isnt it cheating  and  she is going to mumbai for shoot with ruhi..

Ruhi is the only soul who is suffering and completely stuck , raman has pihu and ishita has max and mini mosquitoes as sahara.. 

TRP gir gayi, badayi ho badayi..
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: brihati

How I mean on what basis .. Aaj episode me aisa kuch Hua kya

Shravu was standing at the door

She called him inside the house
BombayTroll thumbnail
Gujarat lions taking on Hyderabad today at rajkot

Raina is going well at the moment
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Shravu was standing at the door

She called him inside the house

Ya they are deliberately showing bhallas n iyers tiff in every episode just to keep suspense on bhallas reaction to ishita being alive but they forgot in first leap episode n ruhi's barsi episode it was clearly shown how much toshiji misses ishita. 
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KP is unwell, it is so visible in today episode he is looking  so dull and tired  ..
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_10

again tragedy mein comedy ..

i didnt find the coming track funny even...

mani is a confusing soul , he want ishita to meet her family but not raman, he knows she loves raman but want her to move on in life with him..😆
Airhead is so in love with ishita, could not wait to meet her , her desperation is so visible ...

Adi - shravu scene is good..

i think Vakil lost touch.. how can she sign 2 contracts at a time isnt it cheating and she is going to mumbai for shoot with ruhi..

Ruhi is the only soul who is suffering and completely stuck , raman has pihu and ishita has max and mini mosquitoes as sahara..

TRP gir gayi, badayi ho badayi..

Perfect post

It is indeed tragedy main comedy

No one knows kya ho raha hai

Only adi scenes are good

Baki it is waste of time