Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today d episode I so lame
Even tough Ruhi is away from Ishra their values are still instilled in her she doesn't want to cheat either of them so she only wants to do one project so she is trying watever she can do to miss d flight
Air head hamesha air head hi rahegi Ek pal ishita zindabad hosakti hein aur Ek pal nahi Pihu might be mistakes bachi hein den wat is she doing in Australia?? Chali jana Delhi she can't do jasoosi as ishita
I can't understand this mani at all one side he wants ishita to go to India dat too alone whch is good so dat she fights against her past but at d same time he is afraid dat she may meet Raman after knw king dat d other company who signed d contract with ruhan is Raman and is trying to inform ishita watz d need??
Even if she meets family or not she will never moveon Datz for sure
Toshiji and Simmi saying dat airhead is so protective towards her kids so dey doesn't want to tell her abt adi is sick this is joke of d decade she left adi Ruhi to die in dat fire to save herself and here they are saying dat she is protective like really πŸ˜† I didn't like toshiji's behaviour with shravu wat did dat little kid do?? Y dragging children into their fights
Adi as always ishima ka beta he doesn't want anything to effect his relationship with shravu such a nice boy ask became I am jst loving his character
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pari2015

Hi vyas.

Boring, hell irritating.

It seems they have taken a leap in consultation with pandit ji but without storyline.

No questions to cvs.
Illogic and yhm are two parallel lines which cannot meet at infinity.

But I guess if they look to numbers rather than position, it's worry and concern.
They have to take some action otherwise yhm can go down the drain.

One thing for sure airhead is apshagun. Trp sure to fall if she gets more screen space.

Again

Ishra separation, apshagun with bhalla, ruhi separation for ishra are surely be making and compelling the trp aunties to use remote control.

But they should not forget to say thanks to taklu for giving this brilliant ideaπŸ˜‰

Hello and good evening

It is boring and irritating

Agree completely

Positionis hiding many things

Numbers aren't great

And are even bad for leap

It hasn't worked

Earlier leap gave big nos
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri1091

Today d episode I so lame
Even tough Ruhi is away from Ishra their values are still instilled in her she doesn't want to cheat either of them so she only wants to do one project so she is trying watever she can do to miss d flight
Air head hamesha air head hi rahegi Ek pal ishita zindabad hosakti hein aur Ek pal nahi Pihu might be mistakes bachi hein den wat is she doing in Australia?? Chali jana Delhi she can't do jasoosi as ishita
I can't understand this mani at all one side he wants ishita to go to India dat too alone whch is good so dat she fights against her past but at d same time he is afraid dat she may meet Raman after knw king dat d other company who signed d contract with ruhan is Raman and is trying to inform ishita watz d need??
Even if she meets family or not she will never moveon Datz for sure
Toshiji and Simmi saying dat airhead is so protective towards her kids so dey doesn't want to tell her abt adi is sick this is joke of d decade she left adi Ruhi to die in dat fire to save herself and here they are saying dat she is protective like really πŸ˜† I didn't like toshiji's behaviour with shravu wat did dat little kid do?? Y dragging children into their fights
Adi as always ishima ka beta he doesn't want anything to effect his relationship with shravu such a nice boy ask became I am jst loving his character

But i didn't get why one project will be cancelled if ruhan misses the flight?πŸ˜•...i thought both ihsra are going to mumbai for add shoot with ruhan.
Sri1091 thumbnail
Within 1 week trp 3.5 se 3 hogaya next week ka toh pata nahi they can't even blame IPL for their trp's as yhm ke slot par match nahi aata cv's shld come out of their sleep and strt working on d track and give it some stry instead of playing around
BombayTroll thumbnail
The great navjot singh sidhu once said

Statistics is like bikini

It shows lots of things

But hides most important things

Trp is like that

Numbers are pretty average to above average

But as they are no 1

Sab thik hai
Sri1091 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramishi

But i didn't get why one project will be cancelled if ruhan misses the flight?πŸ˜•...i thought both ihsra are going to mumbai for add shoot with ruhan.

Might be dates will collide and she can't do both together Raman doesn't know but mani knows dat she is going to endrose 2 products
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Within 1 week trp 3.5 se 3 hogaya next week ka toh pata nahi they can't even blame IPL for their trp's as yhm ke slot par match nahi aata cv's shld come out of their sleep and strt working on d track and give it some stry instead of playing around

agree but the yhm cast jumping like monkey on this trp πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

if they go this way
end is near

Agree
Sri1091 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3fra

agree but the yhm cast jumping like monkey on this trpπŸ˜†

All they are seeing is they are number 1
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Might be dates will collide and she can't do both together Raman doesn't know but mani knows dat she is going to endrose 2 products

Then why ishita is leaving on the same day as raman if the dates are not same? and how mani thinks by sending ishita to mumbai and not delhi will make her move on ?πŸ˜•
Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago