Ye Hai Mohabbatein

RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA........!

pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
namaste friends, I know you all are confused with the title...but kya karoon It is very important... actually I am writing a ff in ishra so I need a name with RKB...like Raman Kumar Bhalla,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rohan Kumar Birla,,,,,,,,,,,,,etc. please help me with it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaMANasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey yar, why don't you use the same name Raman Kumar Bhalla itself? We, yhmians, are so much attached to the very name 'The Raman Kumar Bhalla'. So if you use the same name in your ff, we can connect to it easily. Juz my opinion..Edited by RaMANasa - 8 years ago
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: RaMANasa

Arey yar, why don't you use the same name Raman Kumar Bhalla itself? We, yhmians, are so much attached to the very name 'The Raman Kumar Bhalla'. So if you use the same name in your ff, we can connect to it easily. Juz my opinion..

oh do you think that I won't use our hotwa name... of course dear I will use it but I need any other names with RKB...please try to find it...
RaMANasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laughingpearls

oh do you think that I won't use our hotwa name... of course dear I will use it but I need any other names with RKB...please try to find it...

That will be great then.
Sure. Will think and tell u dear.