India-Forums

Mastaangi
Mastaangi

I think cvs r planning Anaita n Veer

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I think cvs  r planning Anaita n Veer. Yesterday, he found Anushka's photo missing in RAW Agents file. If her photo was not missing then he wud have mistaken Anaita as Anushka. Anaita n Veer'als scene was hilarious 2day. I thought Veer wud insult Anaita like a typical arrogant hero but he acted very coollh wiping his face wid her scarf. I wud be happy if cvs pair both of them. Anaita can move on 4m Karan accepting d fact dat Karan n Ria love each other n its wrong to come between them. Veef can bring more humane side to Anaita making her d old Anaita which everyone fell in love wid. Anaita was very amazing in d beginning wid some very good dialogues. Hope Veer does not come between Ria n Karan. He will luk better wid Anaita. I can't believe Ankit is actually d youngest among d main leads but due to his body he luks older. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Min-Yoongi--

Natrajankalyani Senior Member
Natrajankalyani
Natrajankalyani

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
yaa i m also thinking we are now gonna get new mastaana couple  but still veer is their coach and he looks a bit older
Cshafkat Senior Member
Cshafkat
Cshafkat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
There are 2 characters in this show that are better off without any pair. Trumpet and Veer Singh are fine the way they are. Lets just hope they remain solo like this! Veer Singh looks like Anaita's uncle and also he's a boxing coach so it wouldnt look good if they become a couple.
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cshafkat

There are 2 characters in this show that are better off without any pair. Trumpet and Veer Singh are fine the way they are. Lets just hope they remain solo like this! Veer Singh looks like Anaita's uncle and also he's a boxing coach so it wouldnt look good if they become a couple.

Dear he is just 24 in real life. Who knows he may be just mid-20s in d show? Luks like u never watched any saas-bahu soaps. No offence if u did not. In such shows, d hero is 4 to 10 years older to d heroine. Viewers actually love much older heroes opposite heroines even if they r 8-10 years older but they feel uncomfortable if d heroine is even 1 year older to d heroine. Student n boxing coach romance will be better than boss n secretary office romance like shown in hundreds of shows. Lets see how old d coach is shown. I will accept him wid Anaita if he is not older than 25. He don't luk like uncle at all. I am sure Himani is older than Ankit. Its just his rough face n body which makes him luk like datLOL. We sud be happy as long as cvs don't get d sick idea of making a triangle of Karan, Ria n Veer. Even I hate couples in shows wid big age differences but still think dat Veer is not much old. Also, d students r atleast 21 since they r doing their PG.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 21 April 2016 at 12:39pm
Cshafkat Senior Member
Cshafkat
Cshafkat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Dear he is just 24 in real life. Who knows he may be just mid-20s in d show? Luks like u never watched any saas-bahu soaps. No offence if u did not. In such shows, d hero is 4 to 10 years older to d heroine. Viewers actually love much older heroes opposite heroines even if they r 8-10 years older but they feel uncomfortable if d heroine is even 1 year older to d heroine. Student n boxing coach romance will be better than boss n secretary office romance like shown in hundreds of shows. Lets see how old d coach is shown. I will accept him wid Anaita if he is not older than 25. He don't luk like uncle at all. I am sure Himani is older than Ankit. Its just his rough face n body which makes him luk like datLOL. We sud be happy as long as cvs don't get d sick idea of making a triangle of Karan, Ria n Veer. Even I hate couples in shows wid big age differences but still think dat Veer is not much old. Also, d students r atleast 21 since they r doing their PG.
Yes I know what you're saying. I've seen tonnes of saas-bahu dramas and I'm sick and tried of those kinds of dramas which is why I'm hoping they dont show any such thing like that in this show. I mean it would be amazing to see Veer Singh as a stand alone character who will only motivate the students and also help Karan and Ria. To be honest the idea of having everyone paired oppsite someone is not always a cool idea since we have seen that in pretty much every show. By the way I know he's really young. It's just his look that is a little old compared to Himani but other than that he's perfect.

Edited by Cshafkat - 21 April 2016 at 5:31pm
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Yes I know what you're saying. I've seen tonnes of saas-bahu dramas and I'm sick and tried of those kinds of dramas which is why I'm hoping they dont show any such thing like that in this show. I mean it would be amazing to see Veer Singh as a stand alone character who will only motivate the students and also help Karan and Ria. To be honest the idea of having everyone paired oppsite someone is not always a cool idea since we have seen that in pretty much every show. By the way I know he's really young. It's just his look that is a little old  compared to Himani but other than that he's perfect.

Wow! If we get more viewers like u thenthese type of shows will be more hitSmile. There r very less people who r concerned for story more than romance. There was a famous show on Zee TV where a 16-17 year old college girl was having a crush on her 24-25 year old hockey coach n viewers were waiting to see their love story. Even in mythological n historical shows people r desperate to see romance. Veer can be like Jaitley or Vardhan. They were d parallel leads widout any heroines paired opposite them. Jaitley got his heroine after almost 1 n 1/2 years of TBP show. Vardhan ka pata nahi as I stopped watching Sadda Haq a long back. Karan is always wishing for someone to help Ria n then wishing someone to help both of them. I was really very scared as most shows turn those wishes in a twisted way where some 3rd person is forced on a couple to make a love triangle. Glad dat its not going dat way in dis dhow.
Cshafkat Senior Member
Cshafkat
Cshafkat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Yes I know what you're saying. I've seen tonnes of saas-bahu dramas and I'm sick and tried of those kinds of dramas which is why I'm hoping they dont show any such thing like that in this show. I mean it would be amazing to see Veer Singh as a stand alone character who will only motivate the students and also help Karan and Ria. To be honest the idea of having everyone paired oppsite someone is not always a cool idea since we have seen that in pretty much every show. By the way I know he's really young. It's just his look that is a little old  compared to Himani but other than that he's perfect.

Wow! If we get more viewers like u thenthese type of shows will be more hitSmile. There r very less people who r concerned for story more than romance. There was a famous show on Zee TV where a 16-17 year old college girl was having a crush on her 24-25 year old hockey coach n viewers were waiting to see their love story. Even in mythological n historical shows people r desperate to see romance. Veer can be like Jaitley or Vardhan. They were d parallel leads widout any heroines paired opposite them. Jaitley got his heroine after almost 1 n 1/2 years of TBP show. Vardhan ka pata nahi as I stopped watching Sadda Haq a long back. Karan is always wishing for someone to help Ria n then wishing someone to help both of them. I was really very scared as most shows turn those wishes in a twisted way where some 3rd person is forced on a couple to make a love triangle. Glad dat its not going dat way in dis dhow.
In every other show I've seen the fans go crazy and start acting desperate just to see romance between certain couples even though that might seem out of place. But what I personally believe is that it should be shown only if necessary. For example there was a show on Star Plus called Arjun where the main character was a widower. One day this new girl entered the show and people were dying to see romance between them despite knowing that it would be irrelevant to the main plot. Thank God the romance never happened or else it would have been a disaster. Here in this show, the only romance people wanna see is between Karan and Ria. Veer Singh seems like a strong character and better off without any girl. So I'm just hoping to see him without any heroine.

Edited by Cshafkat - 21 April 2016 at 6:44pm
ArchanaRM Senior Member
ArchanaRM
ArchanaRM

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Veer is so dashing... Veer-Anaitha gonna pair for sure...
Now I'm more interested in V-A story than karan ria...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top