Natrajankalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
is it really true that mikhail is just training baby to make her anerii doesnt care aout her like diya said..
i hope its not true

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiHarforever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be kalpy..
Bcoz all d time he is only worried abt his show soulmates n aneri..
I haven't heard abt baby from him..
Dat he is worried for her ..
Not just bcoz of aneri..
But just bcoz she is baby..
SaraTasneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thnk tht mike thnks tht he is doing right and he will be successful with tht. ... N he will be able to save his acadamy and his frnds. ... u knw ri8 he's stubborn. ... After baby walks n strts dancing with him , he'll realise tht he srsly cared and loved her  ... as aneri is his dream girl. ... baby is his love ðŸ˜³
Anusha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is right to some extent. Mikhail cares for Baby just because she is his Aneri. He wants to save Academy and Soulmates. 
But his happiness when Baby got conscious, that time there was no Aneri  in his mind.
Maybe right now, he only wants to make her stand so that she can do Soulmates but during all this he will realize his actual feelings for her. ðŸ˜Š
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he doesn't want to accept that he cares about her beyond that... Somehow it feels to me as if he's using that as an excuse to himself to explain why he feels the need to help her...
That, plus he does have the academy to worry about... He's being stubborn god knows why not to do anything except Soulmates... And thanks to that stubbornness he has now got promises to fulfil... He's under pressure abt the academy, and he's determined that his only solution is to make Baby stand up and dance again... 
So in a nutshell, he has been an idiot in terms of his decisions and promises, landing him in a situation when everything relies on Baby walking again, and he's determined not to acknowledge any feelings for Baby apart from his show. Hence, he's being a jerk and pressuring her so that she can play Aneri.
Whoo sometimes I talk too much ðŸ˜†