India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

I just hate this!!

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Why like why are the cvs portraying randhir as a villain?I don't despise him but still Why is aryan given so much of screen space and so much of importance in every episode? Why in season 2 sanyukta doesn't seem a strong character like she was in season 1?Why randhir listens to everything that nirman says?? Why are the cvs destroying randhir's character??? 
Oh god this is so frustrating everytime I am trying to see something good in the show they have to show something worse!!! What's with this haathi chitti jokes!!! 

And today the task of irritating went to whole new level because our favourite aryan said "Don't mess with me" I think while shooting this scene param would be like "I think I was supposed to say that "
Cvs everything is fine but please don't ruin randhir's character because we love Randhir:* so please don't mess with randhir and don't mess with us... 

And lol in the precap after a long time sanyukta falls and randhir holds her but I'm sure as we say it might just be a lollipop.. 

P.S :Although I know it might be a lollipop but still I skipped a heartbeat while watching the precap can't help it I just love Sandhir Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tangent_inverse

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top