India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

New guy just to create mis-understanding

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Already we know that Yuvan looks much younger then Yuvani...

Today we got to know that Yuvraj isnt married to Saumya yet...

Now, its obvious that he will see the bond between Sambhav n Yuvan n think that Sambhav is the father of Yuvan.

Most probably he will go back to succumb to Dadi's pressure of giving his n Saumya's non-existent relationship a chance.

While i wanted a new guy for Suhani, i dint want Yuvraj to think that Yuvan isnt his child...

anyways, in the end they will get Yuvraj Suhani back together...but it would be good to see a Jealous Yuvraj...hope the actor shows the emotions properly, and not just show anger n disgust at Suhani.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hotcocoaangel26714shadow18

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
He is brought solely for that purpose..Maybe Yuvraj thinks him as Yuvans father but it will be much interesting to watch..He will marry Somya for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

shadow18 Senior Member
shadow18
shadow18

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

He is brought solely for that purpose..Maybe Yuvraj thinks him as Yuvans father but it will be much interesting to watch..He will marry Somya for sure

Yr shaadi ni karega, hmm ye ho skta h k shaadi ki baat chale bt usse phle yuvan ka sach aa jayga... Marriage will no5 happen

crssel16

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I wish he stays forever. My luck he will get married to snaky. Urg hate that girl

AgnesFan

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadow18

Yr shaadi ni karega, hmm ye ho skta h k shaadi ki baat chale bt usse phle yuvan ka sach aa jayga... Marriage will no5 happen

i think matter will reach till the mandap...just like last time...

and in the mandap they will come to know that Yuvan is Yuvraj's kid only...

Would be fun to see a jealous Yuvraj, if only the actor portrays it properly...

But i wish even after knowing the truth, suhani prefers to go back to lucknow...and Yuvraj has to work hard to woo her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16AgnesFan

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

But i wish even after knowing the truth, suhani prefers to go back to lucknow...and Yuvraj has to work hard to woo her...

Dear I m fade up off yuvani now...let's both should move on not interested in somraj...
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyanu

Originally posted by anjs

Dear I m fade up off yuvani now...let's both should move on not interested in somraj...

that will not happen dear...atleast on SP... SP shows are regressive, the so called 'Nayee Soch' is only on paper.
verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hame new guy yuvraj ko jealous dekhne ki liye chahiye, somraj ki shadi ke liye nahin.
btw,somraj toh full family ke saamne fake marriage ka drama kar rahe hai toh dadi ko kaise pata chalega ki somraj married nahin hai. this time I want ki suhani ki sahdi mandap tak pahunce. aur yuvraj at the time par aaker shadi ko roke.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16anjs

Go to top