India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Namik is totes BAE !! (Page 2)

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
 I for once don't easily fall for actors, I am most of the time indifferent. It's the character that gets me first. It takes time for me to warm up to actors. But for the first time, I adore Namik, as much as I adore Shravan. 

I swear. I am usually the one for fictional characters. I don't give two cents about who plays them as long as they are true to whomever they are playing. But Namik is so genuine, He is so enthusiastic about his work, loves what he does. He admits to his flaws and that is very attractive Heart
He is the first celeb crush I had in a really long time, the earlier ones being Emma Watson and JKR.
I really like him, dil se.

P.S- Nice to see you around LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nxaaSS4MaNanCaputDraconisFangirlForeverEchoesofpassion

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
he is totally bae.
his genuineness actually makes him different from everyone
u said it all in your post. agree 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nxaaSS4MaNanEchoesofpassion

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

Beautifully said!! Completely agree! Namik is the first Celebrity I respect and love so genuinely for his personality as well and not just his acting! Namik please don't ever change! Youre an amazing person and we all love you so so much! Heart I really hope Namik gets to read your post because he said he will visit I-F soon! 

*Touchwood Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

The grace, wit, humor, and dignity with which he handles everything is perhaps the rarest thing to find in a celebrity, especially one who's popularity is surging like his. 
His genuine concern & attempt to connect with us fans make us feel appreciated & respected, also very rare. I've never felt he's doing anything, "for the sake of it," he really cares about us Heart the same way we care about him. First time this felt like a two-way thing.

He's so humble, unaware, and unassuming. No starry airs. I know he'll always stay this way. 

But I just hope he also realizes how much people love him, because he deserves to know Heart

Tell me about it. I have close friends from the industry who works as PR and I easily get the inside info and I can totally make it out when a celeb is faking it and is under PR. 

Namik is totally genuine and does it apne aap se. He wants to reach out to us and he tries his level best to stay connected. It's totally him doing the charm. Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionMrsOmkaraOberoi

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
He's a rockstar, superstar...
full on rocking, hot n happening Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SS4MaNan

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

I for once don't easily fall for actors, I am most of the time indifferent. It's the character that gets me first. It takes time for me to warm up to actors. But for the first time, I adore Namik, as much as I adore Shravan. 

I swear. I am usually the one for fictional characters. I don't give two cents about who plays them as long as they are true to whomever they are playing. But Namik is so genuine, He is so enthusiastic about his work, loves what he does. He admits to his flaws and that is very attractive Heart
He is the first celeb crush I had in a really long time, the earlier ones being Emma Watson and JKR.
I really like him, dil se.

P.S- Nice to see you around LOL

Bingo, I got my friends so curious when they saw me going gaga over an actor. Namik is totally worth going gaga over. Embarrassed LOL

I wish to be around more often but hey my life sucks AngryLOL 

-AvadaKedavra-MrsOmkaraOberoi

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Tareef karu kya uski..
jisne tumhe banayaStar

SS4MaNanMrsOmkaraOberoi

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

The grace, wit, humor, and dignity with which he handles everything is perhaps the rarest thing to find in a celebrity, especially one who's popularity is surging like his. 
And like you all, I'm not really one to become a huge fan of actors, it's usually the characters that capture my fancy. And whatever admiration I have for the actor usually comes from me liking the way they play my favorite character.

But with Namik, of course I absolutely LOVE the way he plays Shravan (CANNOT even imagine another actor playing him, which I think is a compliment to the acting talent & the actor's ability to own that role like a BAWS), for the first time it went beyond that! I love Namik for reasons beyond his ability portray Shravan.

His genuine concern & attempt to connect with us fans make us feel appreciated & respected, and it's also very rare. I've never felt he's doing anything, "for the sake of it," he really cares about us Heart the same way we care about him.  Actors always thank their fans, telling them they would be nothing without them, yadda yadda, but it never really feels dil se. And then Namik Paul happened. Like this actor-fan wala connect actually feels like a two-way thing for the first time ever. And he's always so respectful, even when sometimes fans go too far (with consistant tagging on Twitter, comments on how "hot" he is that maaay have gone bit too far, etc.). He carries himself so well, knows just how to react in certain situations, he teases us fans like you would a friend, his snapchat stories & IG updates brighten up my sad #studymojo days, he goes beyond just the show for his fans Heart. Like how can someone be THIS freakin awesome,

He's so humble, unaware, and unassuming, with no starry airs. And I know he'll always stay this way Heart.

I just hope he also realizes how much people love him, because he deserves to know Heart. Like for the first time, I feel personally invested in a celebrity's success & his journey and I just hope & pray he achieves all that he wants to & always stays happy.

[And his handsome face & inhuman length are just brownie points to the fact that he has a heart of gold].

Kriti!! I love you! You said everything I was thinking! Someone send this thread to Namik already! Heart

SS4MaNanMrsOmkaraOberoi

Go to top