Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Namik is totes BAE !!

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged

"Namik tries to reach out to every single fan of his out there" - Nikita 

Can I just say this attitude of his will take him places! This guy is such a happy soul. There's not even an iota of unnecessary  ''celebrity"  bone in him. Just a normal guy who is freaking excited about his new job and wants to share his excitement. His excitement is so contagious and refreshing.
It's absolutely enduring to watch him all excited and pumped up regarding his work, also his interactions with his co-stars. He brings a very positive working atmosphere, I really like such people. They make work fun. Also, he has totally turned my rather boring SC more exciting, and interesting, brings a wide smile on my face whenever he posts.  It's quite obvious that Namik is getting a lot of love and appreciation from fans and it's enduring to  see him try and reach out to us, to thank us. I see a lot of people, and funnily a few are not even following the show, are already adoring him. He surely knows how it's done and this guy is scoring big, already.  But what got my attention today is, it's not like he gets only appreciation the guy indeed gets his own share of negative reviews as well. But being new to the industry, it's more like his first mainstream show, he acknowledges them and tackle them with such grace and wit. He totally got me there. I for once don't easily fall for actors, I am most of the time indifferent. It's the character that gets me first. It takes time for me to warm up to actors. But for the first time, I adore Namik, as much as I adore Shravan. 

About his acting, I have to say what a tremendous growth man. The show is almost two months old and Namik has shown great efforts and growth in this two months. He has totally gotten under the skin of Shravan and now looks more appealing and at ease, comes off naturally. Kudos to him.

I wish him all the very best and hope he keeps up this same attitude. Keep RockingClap

P.S He's tall and effing hot,plus that baritone voice and jawline. Bones points. BlushingLOL

With truck loads of love Heart

one of your fansEmbarrassed

Edited by SS4MaNan - 21 April 2016 at 9:18am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.addictvnxaa-Rushali-s.sayrapotterginnymohima369ZarinaShahAshavimanjusha7Prasanna_dhanuPlainJaneCaputDraconisIshqbaazshalz_123sriarshiindraniguptapubaOmaRamdassEchoesofpassionAllbut1cute00ish-AvadaKedavra-spnfanRi21orion23WinterIsComingAyeChavanni

FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hello Blue waali Swetha Long time
But haan Namik is  BAE Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SS4MaNan

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FangirlForever

Work, work no fun made me a dull fan-girl. Cry

FangirlForever

FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS4MaNan

Originally posted by FangirlForever

Work, work no fun made me a dull fan-girl. Cry

Nahi nahi Kaam bhi important hai na SmileSmile

SS4MaNan

AngellaAbhi Groupbie
AngellaAbhi
AngellaAbhi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Really ,its true yaar...he is so sweet..n u r absolutely ri8

SS4MaNan

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Lovely post of appreciation 

SS4MaNan

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Beautifully said!! Completely agree! Namik is the first Celebrity I respect and love so genuinely for his personality as well and not just his acting! After Rithvik and Asha, I truly truly have started to admire Namik so much! Namik please don't ever change! Youre an amazing person and we all love you so so much! Heart I really hope Namik gets to read your post because he said he will visit I-F soon! 

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 21 April 2016 at 8:57am

SS4MaNan

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
The grace, wit, humor, and dignity with which he handles everything is perhaps the rarest thing to find in a celebrity, especially one who's popularity is surging like his. 
And like you all, I'm not really one to become a huge fan of actors, it's usually the characters that capture my fancy. And whatever admiration I have for the actor usually comes from me liking the way they play my favorite character.

But with Namik, of course I absolutely LOVE the way he plays Shravan (CANNOT even imagine another actor playing him, which I think is a compliment to the acting talent & the actor's ability to own that role like a BAWS), for the first time it went beyond that! I love Namik for reasons beyond his ability portray Shravan.

His genuine concern & attempt to connect with us fans make us feel appreciated & respected, and it's also very rare. I've never felt he's doing anything, "for the sake of it," he really cares about us Heart the same way we care about him.  Actors always thank their fans, telling them they would be nothing without them, yadda yadda, but it never really feels dil se. And then Namik Paul happened. 

Like the actor-fan wala connect I share with him actually feels like a two-way thing, for the first time ever. And he's always so respectful, even when sometimes fans go too far (with consistant tagging on Twitter, comments on how "hot" he is that maaay have gone bit too far, etc.). He carries himself so well, knows just how to react in certain situations, he teases us fans like you would a friend, his snapchat stories & IG updates brighten up my sad #studymojo days, he goes beyond just the show for his fans Heart. Like how can someone be THIS freakin awesome. With such a freakin tight schedule, such exhausting work (as we saw in the OLVs how he had to shoot a 5-second like 7 times), lack of sleep, he still manages to do all this for us. Like how can you NOT respect & love the guy? 

He's so talented, humble, unaware, and unassuming, with no starry airs. And I know he'll always stay this way Heart.

I just hope he also realizes how much people love him, because he deserves to know Heart. Like for the first time, I feel personally invested in a celebrity's success & his journey and I just hope & pray he achieves all that he wants to & always stays happy.

[And his handsome face & inhuman length are just brownie points to the fact that he has a heart of gold].

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 21 April 2016 at 8:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.nxaaSS4MaNansriarshiCaputDraconisEchoesofpassionAyeChavanni

Go to top