Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

"KUCH TOH HAI"-A SHRAMAN THREE SHOT-COMPLETED (Page 8)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Mind blowing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Mandy!
You should know this that I joined IF after I read your OS 'The Distance'. And I kept searching and searching for more of your works. And then came across all those wonderful pieces being shared in this forum. And now thanks to you, I am finally getting what I was looking for.
Thank you so much for this.
Eagerly waiting for more of your pieces on ShraMan.
Love,
Ginny

MrDarcyfan

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Sigh! This was beautiful! !
Loved itHeart

MrDarcyfan

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
res res res! 
You finished it, you wonderful girl! Hug
Will read this tomorrow first thing when I can get to the comp! Day Dreaming

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Wow! I am overwhelmed by this response. Never thought everyone will love the last part this much. I stayed up late to write it and don't feel the best now. So reading these comments put the life back in me. Thank you all! 
@potterginny

Thank you Ginny for your compliment. It is indeed one when you say you joined I.F after reading my OS. I do have other work on other forums. The link is my signature. You may not know anything about those pairings, so may make no sense to you. But I WILL strive to write more on ShraMan. I love decoding characters and making them do what I feel they should! :)

I am very busy, but will try and find time to write more since people really want to read this stuff! 

Mandy

potterginny

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

WoW! That was perfect! I esp luvd the way Shravu pointed dat she was always stuck with an image problem; be it of a cool gal 10 yrs ago and now of a self reliant righteous woman. I see actually see this happening in the show! Grt work dear!
Hoping to read more from you... Big smile

You know I always felt that Suman has an image issue even now. Not the same one she had before. But this one is about being in control, about not having any "udaar" to anyone. Therefore when Mami did drama about the money for the flights she gave it right away. She even gave Shravan her Mum's jewelry instead of waiting to get money from her clients and pay him, coz her pride didn't let her have anything owing to him. (I got that part after their fallout). But her Mum's jewelry? It was an extreme step. But that is Sumo.

She is very aware of the fact that she is somewhat alone in this world. She doesn't want to have anything owing to anyone. It's a matter of pride for her to pay off her Mother's debt and she wants to make sure she is in control of the situations she is in. (We all want this, but Suman wants it more than most). So to let go of all that, and let her guard down in front of Shravan enough ask him to stay back for HER? It's a big deal for her. She doesn't think how this may look to Shravan when she refuses to acknowledge her feelings for him yet again! I just wanted to make her do that! 
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

res res res! 
You finished it, you wonderful girl! Hug
Will read this tomorrow first thing when I can get to the comp! Day Dreaming

Soup! I cant wait to hear what you think of this story! As always waiting to hear from you. Love your in depth comments! :)
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onie...

Thanks a ton for updating so fast!!
Now coming to the last part. Oh Christ!! How beautiful was that! I loved how you portrayed Shravan's hesitation in admitting his feelings. He is scared after all happened years ago. And Suman's leap of courage. 

I am in awe of your writing. This TS was a masterpiece. 

-Onie

Thank you so much! I am really happy you liked it so much. Will endeavor to write more. Shravan's hesitation is normal. Even in the Promo he says "Bachpan ka pyaar, aaj bhi zuba par nahi atha".  I cant think of any other reason than his fear of rejection and his need to hear Suman verbalize his importance, his place in her life!

THAT is what I tried to achieve in this piece. I sure hope they give each of their complex emotions the right outlet in the story too!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 24 April 2016 at 8:30pm

Onie...

Go to top