India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

"KUCH TOH HAI"-A SHRAMAN THREE SHOT-COMPLETED

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS IT IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

[This is a members only post] 

The author of this post has chosen to restrict this to members only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright - All rights reserved to IF member, MrDarcyfan. Do not copy and/or post any part/sections of this fiction on any other forums or use it anywhere at all without permission. Contact MrDarcyfan for any queries via PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuch Toh Hain - A Sharman Three Shot

*"Jo Haal dil ka idar ho raha hain...woh haal dil ka udar ho raha hain...

Jaane ja dilo peh pyaar ka...ajab sa asar ho raha hain!"

The case had ended and finally everything was settled. The money Shravan had paid Khosla had just been a tactic to get him to stop pressuring the Tiwari's into selling their house. It had pretty much been an exercise in buying time. Suman had misunderstood Shravan at the time and so had the whole Tiwari family. They had thought that instead of winning their case for them, he had bought off or paid off Khosla. Even Nanaji had been disappointed. He had wanted Shravan to win the case, not try to pay off Khosla and make him go away. But later it had been made clear that Shravan only wanted to buy time to get a forensic examination done of the documents that Khosla had presented. Worse still, it turned out the so called "Expert" they had presented had already been bribed by Verma and he was an expert witness of his in many other similar cases as well.

The witness had been deemed unreliable and Khosla had been proven to be a liar and the documents a forgery. The people who examined the documents and made this conclusion had been independent, and appointed by the courts. Therefore there was no issue of bribery or influence. Khosla had to pay back the 6 crores and also pay damages to the Tiwari's for the legal fees they incurred as well as for harassment. He was ordered to make a formal apology to the Tiwari family as well. A case was filed against him for forging legal documents and attempting to extort money through fraud. Shravan and his Father said that they will do everything in their power to make sure he is punished severely for what he did.

Finally everything was sorted and Suman was also happy her Mother had been proven correct and she had not done anything wrong. She was happy, but then she was also sad. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. She knew she didn't want to focus on it, but the truth was she was dreading the news of Shravan going back to London. She just didn't know how she would feel about not seeing him every day again. 10 years was a long time. She had missed him terribly and she was not ready to feel that void in her life again. Fact is, no one else had been able to fill the void Shravan had left in her life. Now that he was back, she realized it even more. This case had forced them to spend time together again, and in no time it had felt like old times again. She had found herself lowering her guard around him again. She had shown him a vulnerable side that she had never shown before. He may have only seen a glimpse of it during their teens. But when she had told him that night at her old house how much she missed her parents, and how lonely she had felt these 10 years, she had felt like she was talking to her old Shravan. Her childhood companion. The guy she had always been herself with.

But when she looked back on the last few weeks, she also realised that she had felt a strange hesitation around him too. An awareness she had not felt when with the Teenage Shravan. The truth was, this grown up Shravan was a very attractive man. Handsome, intelligent, smart, interesting. He had it all. In short, Shravan was hot! She would have to be blind not to notice it. She didn't quite know how to react to this Hot Shravan sometimes, but she was getting used to being around him. She was going to miss him terribly, and she didn't even want to think about it. The thought of not seeing him again for years was too painful to contemplate. But what could she do? She could not ask him to stay! Could she?

"Pagal math Ban Sumo...how can you ask him to stay? What will he think of you?"

Suman gave herself a slight whack on her forehead. Shravan was coming to dinner tonight. The family wanted him to come and celebrate their victory over Khosla and finally getting everything settled. Everything was ready, they were just waiting on Shravan, Pushkar and Mr Malhorta for dinner. Nanu had wanted to invite the two of them too, as they had helped with the case. It was 7.30pm and the door bell rang. Shravan, his Dad and Pushkar arrived and soon everyone was in the hall chatting. Suman kept glancing at Shravan and as soon as he looked at her, she would quickly look away. She felt like a teenager caught out staring at a guy she was "Crushing" on.

"Stop looking at him Sumo...kya huwa  hain tumain?" Saman reprimanded herself in her mind. As soon as she had looked away, she looked his way again. How could she help herself when he was looking so yummy in that blue sweater?

"Yummy? What are you saying Sumo? Tum sach main pagal hogayi hu! Stop thinking these X-rated thoughts!".

She glanced at him yet again, like a Moth to a flame she couldn't seem to help it. "He really is too dreamy, those eyes...that smile, those biceps...STOP!" Suman told herself under her breath. "Just STOP it Sumo".

"Aapne kuch kaha?" said a voice from behind her.

"Kya?" said Suman looking towards where Shravan had been sitting, only to find him missing. She turned her head to her right and saw a tall figure looming in the background.

"Tum? Tum yaha kaise aya?"

Shravan gave an ironic smile. "I walked. The way people usually move from place to place!"

"OK fine. No need to act over smart!" muttered Suman.

"So what were you saying?"

"ME? I didn't say anything. You must be hearing things. Lagtha hain, tumhari thara, tumhari kaan bhi bohot lambe hain" snapped Suman.

"Meri lambe kano ne kuch toh suna. But anyways...let's leave it. I am too good a lawyer and you cant win arguing with me. I will spare you!" said Shravan arrogantly.

"Why...You...what do you think of yourself? Ek case kya jitha thum apne apko bohot bada Vakil samajne laga?"

"I don't think I am a good lawyer, I know I am one Ms Tiwari! But like I said, lets leave it. Aap mujse behes nahi jeeth sakti!"

"Whatever...I have things to do, so please excuse me Vakil sahib!"

"Your excused" said Sharvan with a smirk as Suman huffed away. He chuckled as he saw Suman go to her room.

When she was huffing away like that, Sumo looked so cute.  He was not about to let her spend half the evening trying to avoid him. He saw Suman escape through a side door, into the area which had the staircase leading to the terrace. Shravan saw her climbing the stairs and quickly slipped away behind her. Suman was going up the steps a mile a minute. Shravan gave her a minute to go up the steps and disappear on to the balcony leading up to the terrace, before he walked up the stairs and walked towards the terrace himself.

Suman was standing on the terrace next to the parapet wall over looking the back garden. She looked at the Moon and then down again.

"Kya huwa hain muje...main kyon use ke bare main sochna band nahi kar sakti? Kahi muje Shravan se...No No...that's not possible. No...I cant be...I'm not..." Suman stopped and took a deep breath.

"Sumo...snap out of it!" she told herself sternly. "He is a friend. A family friend and a childhood friend. Don't forget till a few weeks ago, he hated your guts and even took revenge from you. Whatever he did was for Nanu and the whole family. Not just you. So don't be foolish enough to read too much into it!...There is nothing like that...nothing. Kuch nahin hai OK!"

"Kuch Toh hain..."  Said a voice from behind Suman, and she froze.

"Shravan" she whispered to herself as she turned around slowly to see Shravan standing at the entrance to the terrace. How much of what she had been murmuring to herself had he heard?

To be continued...

*Lyrics derived from the song - "Jo Haal Dil Ka" - Movie - Sarfarosh - 1999

Index for "Kuch Toh Hai"

Kuch Toh Hai - Part 2

Kuch Toh Hai - Part 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

A little piece I worked on in my very very limited down time. Just could not help myself I am in love with this couple. Just had to write something on them. I am going to make this a Two shot, simply coz I have no time to finish the whole thing now. So will post the next part soon!

As always, please leave your comments and dont forget to like, if you do! :)

Regards

Mandy

Find below the link to my SHRAMAN Index

"MADE FOR EACH OTHER" - MY SHRAMAN INDEX

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 26 April 2016 at 11:45pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889Darkchocolatechinki121KSGLoverSAdavinajebakanipavithramaniKinni1Shahneemmisha2009tv_n_bookwormDAPSGjassu7San_razinyaSashnihaaAayushi15Brainbox1999suniroyASRushinxaasaneha85sydyPinkionlysuper_boypreciousrubypeachesandcreamravzssnehac2sman2195Adeeba.Ayubshivani_aglSugarbabe14potterginnySweetSaufaii44niara12Vishakha2092munnihyderabadRasa23-GrilledCheese-arshuaarOnie...-AnnieQueen-muskaan17rocksRooh_5896FaultInMyStarsshalz_123AdyaXoxoKitkitMkbGurveengauriangeljazmeenDavibaublesindraniguptavimikraorinku95Anhdara13Lifez_Beautifulpinky.paddanicky13ShadikaIshVeersapphire3PrincessAshVikRi21renjini263orion23asyaarshiloverSahSahBinKuchKahe.--Nargis--petrichorr_Eternity_trolldemort.MisHumptyDumptyManan_fab5_ky2MysticRiver

Gurveen IF-Dazzler
Gurveen
Gurveen

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Awesome update
The way Sumo was checking out Shravan was too cute
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.