Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Preeti not ready to accept chaprasi as husband (Page 3)

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Sharmillee did have relatives at home when it was revealed ( so her parents respect is respect,  kisi aur ka respect bhaad me jaye ?LOL) ... and basically even now her family respect has gone.
Yep! You are right,  If she loved him she should have had the guts to walk out in front of anyone. Or like u said humanity sake should have someone to find out about him.

But I still think they both are equally blamed, they both had a choice. No one compelled her to marry him. 

Anyways its illogical to defend or question their actions. ROFL All we know tomorrow they both are gonna be happy with their respective partner. 

Edited by VintageWine - 22 April 2016 at 6:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsleavesandwavesanjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

Sharmillee did have relatives at home when it was revealed ( so her parents respect is respect,  kisi aur ka respect bhaad me jaye ?LOL) ... and basically even now her family respect has gone.
Yep! You are right,  If she loved him she should have had the guts to walk out in front of anyone. Or like u said humanity sake should have someone to find out about him.

But I still think they both are equally blamed, they both had a choice. No one compelled her to marry him. 

Anyways its illogical to defend or question their actions. ROFL All we know tomorrow they both are gonna be happy with their respective partner. 

@bold : yea, thats true LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

mannatrajakhan Goldie
mannatrajakhan
mannatrajakhan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Lulz @ headline LOL
Why did she agree to marry him then? Should have refused right der? No guts? 
Well I am guessing she's gonna turn negative n follow Santa's footsteps. Tongue 
If she really is so disgusted by him, she needs to help herself. Get a job n move out. 
Do something or die being his prey!! 

I  don't understand y almost everyone out here blames Priti? Agree it was her fault. 
But not once did she ask nimmi to marry him while she left. 
Nimmi n solely nimmi is responsible for it. 
If nandu was in place of vyom she would have created her usual scene n thrown a tantrum. 

And dint Priti constantly tell everyone it was not riya's fault? Now ppl have selective hearing what can she do? 

Ad nimmi, my God... Madam ke tevar has heights. Ek toh she got married without their approval, plus tops her family zabardasti made them accept her... She should be grateful they allowed her back. 

What you told about Nimmi i am 100%agree with you...

JumpingVioletsleavesandwavesVintageWine

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged
dulhan bhag gayi toh dulhan badal gayi that might be her logic
of saving her parents respect infront of society
i think that is what she might have thought at that tym
so must have got married to that characterless vyom
its not that she was either intrested in vyom or his money
bcz she herself told kushiya that she finds something wrong in that house and preeti cant be happy there as pari and her sasuma is not as good as they seem to be
so i dont think as few ppl are claiming that she married vyom bcz he is rich and if it was nandu she never would have agreed
think from that character pov she was never intrested in the money or vyom
she wanted to be designer and have her own shop that was her dream not getting married
and in joke everyone would say they want to get married but it that doesnt mean that they really want to

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesanjs

sana21 Groupbie
sana21
sana21

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick_me

Am sure, for, these changes to take place (if at all) CVS will churn out a lot of episodes Ouch
But , glad that preetiya has found a voice and doesn't really care for creepy nandu .
Want Riya to ignore Shivam and flirt with a couple of boys in office Evil Smile

I want this to happen so bad. Show's writers should bring in a new Man for Riya,someone who actually respects her. I wanna see a love triangle so bad lol. 

leavesandwavesVintageWineNaazu695

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Lulz a certain member's  (ppl) logic to cover up Saint nimmi the great saviour of her parents respect is beyond defending!!  
Apparently it's ok to con the groom n his family and get married ( all in the name if saving her parents respect, as if it's saved now) and also enter their house by force. And yet that woman nimi is still  ungrateful to them as ever!!

vyoman

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Lulz a certain member's  (ppl) logic to cover up Saint nimmi the great saviour of her parents respect is beyond defending!!  
Apparently it's ok to con the groom n his family and get married ( all in the name if saving her parents respect, as if it's saved now) and also enter their house by force. And yet that woman nimi is still  ungrateful to them as ever!!

@blue

Absolutely agree...she is still has that arrogant attitude...Ouch

VintageWine

Go to top