Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Preeti not ready to accept chaprasi as husband (Page 2)

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by Maverick_me

Hmm.. Change is in the air, kya? Anyways i have stopped expecting that Shantiya will be at the receiving end.. Ermm

Seems so. Preeti developed a voice and so is Riya's father.
And Nimmi will take care of Sharmili and co.
Even Shivam may defy.
Khushiya has a lot of courage to yell at riya's father. Aapke beti ne ghar barbaad karke rakh diya hai. OuchDeadOuch
Amazes me to the extent she hates riya! Time n again she has been told it was not riya's fault. Yet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick_me-PinaColada-leavesandwavesvyoman

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Khushiya got the courage from her bhagwan cum ammaji Shantiya...LOLShanti is very clever...she is using the formula Divide & Rule successfully...Preeti now wants sympathy from family members. That is why she called Nimmi also...It's good that Riya is not in Shanti Sadan... otherwise she will come forward to help Preeti ...BTW Nanduji ka haal behaal honewala hai shayad...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutemannatrajakhanleavesandwavesVintageWine

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
preeti didnt stutter when khusia worried about nimmi. how can she be partial when both of her daughters (majorly, preeti) were responsible for the mishap..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteleavesandwaves

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Can I have a chance to punch preeti? I can't tolerate her!

Tevar toh dekho behuda ladki ki Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yknikkimuktha_cuteleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
It is better to see Preeti fighting than becoming incoherent. Vyom was forced on her when she was still in love with Mohit. Instead of listening to Mohit, Shivam always beaten him blue. Even Raghav was indifferent. And now they forced Nandu on her just because they think her future is over. As if they are doing a great favour.Is she a lifeless doll to make her dance according to their wishes?

yknikkiVintageWinevyoman

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Preeti has found her voice at the wrong time...she shudve spoken earlier, when they were forcing Vyom down her throat...
why did she keep quiet that time, only cause he was rich ? And now she is talking without stuttering only cause Nandu is poor...

Though i dont like Nandu for  her, as i think he is a cheapo stalker...so m glad that she is gonna make his haal behaal...but i dont like how she has no sympathy for Nimmi.

She forced Nimmi to take her place...what had happened if Nimmi had told all in the Mandap that its her n not preeti...that wudve hurt their reputation equally...

So preeti is the major party to the whole thing...and now she resents Nimmi only cause she got a rich husband...what a pathetic logic preeti has...

as per my POV...the blamo-meter should be as follows :

Preeti : 80% (she started the whole issue)

Riya : 10% (she shudve told Raghav, if not Shivam)

Nimmi : 10% She shudnt have conceded to Preeti's blackmail...rest all she couldnt have said anything...even in Mandap, that wudve been a bigger blow to Raghav 

muktha_cuteleavesandwavesvyoman

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
^^ but the reputation has gone anyway right ?? 
She could have alerted anyone before going to the mandap. 
The truth would be out eitherway, so there was no point of her getting married. 
Not to forget Sharmilee even after knowing the truth asked sarla to set things right. There was every chance for it to be sorted. 
IMO, Priti never asked her to get married. So its out n out Nimmi made a choice. Not like she dint have one. 

Anyways this show never has a protagonist nor antagonist.
A saint today turns into a villainous, vicious person in the next episode. LOL  

leavesandwavesvyoman

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

^^ but the reputation has gone anyway right ?? 
She could have alerted anyone before going to the mandap. 
The truth would be out eitherway, so there was no point of her getting married. 
Not to forget Sharmilee even after knowing the truth asked sarla to set things right. There was every chance for it to be sorted. 
IMO, Priti never asked her to get married. So its out n out Nimmi made a choice. Not like she dint have one. 

Anyways this show never has a protagonist nor antagonist.
A saint today turns into a villainous, vicious person in the next episode. LOL  

i think she mustve thought to avoid a drama in-front of all the relatives ...had this happened in the mandap, it woudve definitely affected Raghav n Kaushalya more...

this way it came to light on in Sharmili's house, and most of the relatives had left by then...i know seems like an illogical reason, but still LOL

but somehow i feel major fault lies with preeti...it was one hour to jay mala, what made her even think of going like this...if she loved him, then thats another matter...for humanity sake, she couldve sent Shivam n Bunty to take him to hospital, no ?

Edited by anjs - 22 April 2016 at 5:26am

muktha_cuteleavesandwaves

Go to top