Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
preeti didnt stutter when khusia worried about nimmi. how can she be partial when both of her daughters (majorly, preeti) were responsible for the mishap..
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can I have a chance to punch preeti? I can't tolerate her!

Tevar toh dekho behuda ladki ki 🤬
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is better to see Preeti fighting than becoming incoherent. Vyom was forced on her when she was still in love with Mohit. Instead of listening to Mohit, Shivam always beaten him blue. Even Raghav was indifferent. And now they forced Nandu on her just because they think her future is over. As if they are doing a great favour.Is she a lifeless doll to make her dance according to their wishes?
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Preeti has found her voice at the wrong time...she shudve spoken earlier, when they were forcing Vyom down her throat...
why did she keep quiet that time, only cause he was rich ? And now she is talking without stuttering only cause Nandu is poor...

Though i dont like Nandu for  her, as i think he is a cheapo stalker...so m glad that she is gonna make his haal behaal...but i dont like how she has no sympathy for Nimmi.

She forced Nimmi to take her place...what had happened if Nimmi had told all in the Mandap that its her n not preeti...that wudve hurt their reputation equally...

So preeti is the major party to the whole thing...and now she resents Nimmi only cause she got a rich husband...what a pathetic logic preeti has...

as per my POV...the blamo-meter should be as follows :

Preeti : 80% (she started the whole issue)

Riya : 10% (she shudve told Raghav, if not Shivam)

Nimmi : 10% She shudnt have conceded to Preeti's blackmail...rest all she couldnt have said anything...even in Mandap, that wudve been a bigger blow to Raghav 
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ but the reputation has gone anyway right ?? 
She could have alerted anyone before going to the mandap. 
The truth would be out eitherway, so there was no point of her getting married. 
Not to forget Sharmilee even after knowing the truth asked sarla to set things right. There was every chance for it to be sorted. 
IMO, Priti never asked her to get married. So its out n out Nimmi made a choice. Not like she dint have one. 

Anyways this show never has a protagonist nor antagonist.
A saint today turns into a villainous, vicious person in the next episode. 😆  
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: VintageWine

^^ but the reputation has gone anyway right ?? 

She could have alerted anyone before going to the mandap. 
The truth would be out eitherway, so there was no point of her getting married. 
Not to forget Sharmilee even after knowing the truth asked sarla to set things right. There was every chance for it to be sorted. 
IMO, Priti never asked her to get married. So its out n out Nimmi made a choice. Not like she dint have one. 

Anyways this show never has a protagonist nor antagonist.
A saint today turns into a villainous, vicious person in the next episode. 😆  

i think she mustve thought to avoid a drama in-front of all the relatives ...had this happened in the mandap, it woudve definitely affected Raghav n Kaushalya more...

this way it came to light on in Sharmili's house, and most of the relatives had left by then...i know seems like an illogical reason, but still ðŸ˜†

but somehow i feel major fault lies with preeti...it was one hour to jay mala, what made her even think of going like this...if she loved him, then thats another matter...for humanity sake, she couldve sent Shivam n Bunty to take him to hospital, no ?
Edited by anjs - 8 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sharmillee did have relatives at home when it was revealed ( so her parents respect is respect,  kisi aur ka respect bhaad me jaye ?😆) ... and basically even now her family respect has gone.
Yep! You are right,  If she loved him she should have had the guts to walk out in front of anyone. Or like u said humanity sake should have someone to find out about him.

But I still think they both are equally blamed, they both had a choice. No one compelled her to marry him. 

Anyways its illogical to defend or question their actions. 🤣 All we know tomorrow they both are gonna be happy with their respective partner. 
Edited by VintageWine - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail

Sharmillee did have relatives at home when it was revealed ( so her parents respect is respect,  kisi aur ka respect bhaad me jaye ?😆) ... and basically even now her family respect has gone.

Yep! You are right,  If she loved him she should have had the guts to walk out in front of anyone. Or like u said humanity sake should have someone to find out about him.

But I still think they both are equally blamed, they both had a choice. No one compelled her to marry him. 

Anyways its illogical to defend or question their actions. 🤣 All we know tomorrow they both are gonna be happy with their respective partner. 

@bold : yea, thats true ðŸ˜†
mannatrajakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lulz @ headline ðŸ˜†

Why did she agree to marry him then? Should have refused right der? No guts? 
Well I am guessing she's gonna turn negative n follow Santa's footsteps. ðŸ˜› 
If she really is so disgusted by him, she needs to help herself. Get a job n move out. 
Do something or die being his prey!! 

I  don't understand y almost everyone out here blames Priti? Agree it was her fault. 
But not once did she ask nimmi to marry him while she left. 
Nimmi n solely nimmi is responsible for it. 
If nandu was in place of vyom she would have created her usual scene n thrown a tantrum. 

And dint Priti constantly tell everyone it was not riya's fault? Now ppl have selective hearing what can she do? 

Ad nimmi, my God... Madam ke tevar has heights. Ek toh she got married without their approval, plus tops her family zabardasti made them accept her... She should be grateful they allowed her back. 

What you told about Nimmi i am 100%agree with you...
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dulhan bhag gayi toh dulhan badal gayi that might be her logic
of saving her parents respect infront of society
i think that is what she might have thought at that tym
so must have got married to that characterless vyom
its not that she was either intrested in vyom or his money
bcz she herself told kushiya that she finds something wrong in that house and preeti cant be happy there as pari and her sasuma is not as good as they seem to be
so i dont think as few ppl are claiming that she married vyom bcz he is rich and if it was nandu she never would have agreed
think from that character pov she was never intrested in the money or vyom
she wanted to be designer and have her own shop that was her dream not getting married
and in joke everyone would say they want to get married but it that doesnt mean that they really want to