India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Sid...

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I am not watching JR very regularly like before but seeing some glimpses whenever I get chance to watch and I am actually annoyed with SidOuchOuch He pleaded Roshni to attend the engagement and she agreed just bcoz of him after some conditions... but what would have happened actually in RoMol's engagement if Roshni didn't termed the condition that she'll attend the engagement only if he make her to wear the ring?Confused If she didn't made such condn, do Sid actually allow Amol to wear ring in Roshni's hand?Shocked

It's ok he is an iron man/super man/bat man, don't have bit of jealousy, possessiveness or any damn thing, but how he didn't said like he will not allow Amol to wear ring in her finger or some concerned words or any thing.. that was merely Roshni's adamant how Sid made to wear it on RoMol's engagement ConfusedConfused Did I understand any thing wrong or missed some thing frm Sid's side?ShockedConfused But as far as I understand, I hate Sid much now a days and CVs for showing Sid as a ridiculous hubby and OTT JamaiAngry He love only DD more than anything in this world and struggling for her alone...

Now I have no doubt he won't restrict even if Amol wears magalsutra to Roshni on wedding day...AngryAngry

Edited by madhuharini - 21 April 2016 at 7:26am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index