Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

Find out why Dev is gifting Sonakshi a new phone!!

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Sony Entertainment Television's Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (Beyond Dreams) made a permanent place in the hearts of the viewers, thanks to Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes aka Dev and Sonakshi's outstanding performance on the show.

In the upcoming episode, the soap will see Dev gifting Sonakshi a new phone.

As per a reliable source, "Dev would be upset with Nikki (Aashika Bhatia) because she lied to him. Now, Nikki would try to patch up with Dev and Sonakshi would help her.

Nikki would buy a video game for Dev. After seeing the game, Dev would be happy and the sibling would start bonding over it. On the other hand, Dev would constantly get calls on his phone. Sonakshi not wanting them to get disturbed,would keep Dev's phone on silent mode."

After some time, Dev would realize that he missed out an important deal because his phone was on silent. He would go to confront Sonakshi and in anger, he would blast her. Furious, Dev would also throw her phone.

Next day, Dev would meet Sonakshi's sister Elena (Prerna Panwar) and she would shout at Dev for his rude behavior with Sonakshi. Dev would realize his mistake and would buy a new phone for Sonakshi.

Initially, Sonakshi would refuse to take it, but would accept the gift eventually.

What will happen next? Will Dev too start falling in love with Sonakshi?

We tried reaching Erica, but she remained unavailable for comment.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girljulijasmeentelly_buffmannu111Annei123cherrynicolem-RD-sajinifabyAutumn_HuePilu05Mimiii22Ferdous_69Faraan92

muskaan2298 Goldie
muskaan2298
muskaan2298

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I am so excited for this new track. I think after this Dev will start to realise that his feelings toward Sonakshi extend more than just employee-boss one. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby

IamYuva Groupbie
IamYuva
IamYuva

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
This is getting silly now. Dev is becoming annoying. I would rather like to see sonak sonakshi getting angry and bursting on dev for always blaming her without knowing the full reason first. I would much like to see sonakashis full anger burst on dev instead of always having to see dev get angry on sonakshi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyMimiii22Faraan92Lady_Macbeth

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I think Sonakshi should not over step her boundaries. That much of leninecy is not appropriate. And, IO don't think Dev likes her yet. Maybe, he appreciates her beauty, and her talents, but to an extent of love! Nah. Love is too strong an emotion to be realised momentarily.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onie...Mimiii22

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
My guess was right about breaking phone ...Sona was wrong here ...whatever it is she is not close to Dev to fiddle with his phone ...unknowingly she is interfering in Dev's personal life just  like he was doing few days back...I think breaking someone's phone is extreme reaction as well...

Edited by yyyy - 21 April 2016 at 10:14am
kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Tfs.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index