Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neett

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Mom se daant ki meri koi baat nhi sunn rhi .. Kis chakkar mein hai tu. Kaun samjhaye hum dard baant rhe ek dooje ka ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Haan.. mom scolded me too..bola laptop chodo..so I am going now..😆
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Haan.. mom scolded me too..bola laptop chodo..so I am going now..😆

even i m also going. Pr ye to bta jaa kal phir TRISHAKTI hai ki nhi? 
Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh!! I just loved bihaan's expressions...what a childishness...biting the bedsheet in tense...lovely and the goat sound they gave at last ...what an exact bgm...really it suited well for that situation... On the whole I loved it...
Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think I am going to laugh in sleep and class tomorrow also...it occurred many times...I laughed in exam hall thinking of towel scene...couldn't control myself thinking about thahaan especially bihaan  and laughing alone in class...getting caught by friends...then manaoing them...hope I don't end up with such awkward situations 2mrw as I have lab and my sir is so strict...should not even turn our face... Edited by pupra - 8 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU!
epi was much better than my expectations...Bihaan's expressions ðŸ¤£

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arey baba i dont have time to watch TPK today but siddy thanks for the WU yar ! ðŸ¤— bihu k expressions k liy time mila to dekh longi! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU too Siddy!
Only one question: what was the songs Bihaan wanted to play for Thapki? What was that about and why would that irritate Thapki?
Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pupra

I think I am going to laugh in sleep and class tomorrow also...it occurred many times...I laughed in exam hall thinking of towel scene...couldn't control myself thinking about thahaan especially bihaan  and laughing alone in class...getting caught by friends...then manaoing them...hope I don't end up with such awkward situations 2mrw as I have lab and my sir is so strict...should not even turn our face...

Control youself pupra! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Thanks for WU too Siddy!

Only one question: what was the songs Bihaan wanted to play for Thapki? What was that about and why would that irritate Thapki?

Those songs were B-grade..dirty songs to irritate her. ðŸ˜† P*rn movie..dirty songs..aam game..something is not right..😆
Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Those songs were B-grade..dirty songs to irritate her. ðŸ˜† P*rn movie..dirty songs..aam game..something is not right..😆

oh right!! What happened to our Sanskari show?!!😉