Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
S P in garden nd try to pluck aam bt brick. Thapki stops her. P says kaise todeinge nd thaps shows gulel nd says with this. P says tumne kahan se seekha, thaps says bihy ne shikhaya nd wo gyi fb mein. 
Sab apd ko aam deti pr wo sab ko reject krti jaati ki tasty nhi aur sab pareshan. Apd sab se revenge le rhi aur khush ho rhi. 
Neett thumbnail
BTW thapki fb se sad ho gyi thi. 
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Lol yes but she did realise many things like when she said to god that she won't trouble him anymore ect but now I want  one where he really struggles for his life and not a 5 min scene at the hospital

and with the current situation things may come out if she sees him on death bed (and not dead!!)

I cant believe u guys are still so positive! From when did u start watching TPK? Only recently right? no wonder ur patience has not yet worn out! So much imaginary feelings u r planting into mahaan atma! She hasnt show nor has she felt nor talked abt even 1% of what all feelings u guys are planting into her character! Even CVs havent thought abt it yet!! 😆😆😆
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chutki tries to aim at the mangoes with a brick. Thapki stops her saying use the gulel. Chutki asks where did you get this from? Thapki says Bihaan taught me how to use it. Flash back scene. Bihaan teaches Thapki how to use gulel
harneet.kahlon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haaye flashback scene... mai marjawa gudhhh kha k
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neett

S P in garden nd try to pluck aam bt brick. Thapki stops her. P says kaise todeinge nd thaps shows gulel nd says with this. P says tumne kahan se seekha, thaps says bihy ne shikhaya nd wo gyi fb mein. 

Sab apd ko aam deti pr wo sab ko reject krti jaati ki tasty nhi aur sab pareshan. Apd sab se revenge le rhi aur khush ho rhi. 

Awww FB!!! I can't wait to see this!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰
Neett thumbnail
Originally posted by: harneet.kahlon

haaye flashback scene... mai marjawa gudhhh kha k

na mari.. Agge hor scene nhi dekhne ðŸ˜‰
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neett

BTW thapki fb se sad ho gyi thi. 

At last some reacitons!! I was sure that she was acknowledging some feelings nowadays!!  Got it with that FB
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Badki asks Thapki..where are you lost? Shradha is eating those mangoes which these 3 bahus brought, she rejects each one of them saying they are not tasty.
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kowsi

I think so too

But if she just shows her teary face and be upset Bihaan can melt down
I think that he too thinks that she is not showing regret for what she did so he stubbornly is helding a grudge against her

Hence proved 😆
Positive souls are still awake 😆