India-Forums

NEW Ratri OS: Something to look forward to. UPDATED! Last part! (Page 2)

nymphadora12 Groupbie
nymphadora12
nymphadora12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Az07

Lovely start
It's nice to c some personal side of Trisha
In show why we still don't get Ratri is that they are just being professionals except for few cozy scenes they don't talk each other anything more rather there work
The gift was amazing blue crystal heart pendant and the letter was so emotional
Loved the conversation between Raghav and Trisha's mom
Thankyouu!Smile
Yes in show they don't explore the personal side of anyone except raghav, thats the reason i felt like writing something that hasn't been explored in the show. Just a small point of view of my imagination.
Glad to know you liked it!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Firstly sorry for a late reply. I wanted to post it at night yesterday but then my internet gave me some problem. So here I am.
Lovely start. So Trisha has to be a part of a grand party, which she does not enjoy at all. She is more comfortable with a small party with people she is comfortable with. Poor girl...

Then enters Raghav with a present for her which he has packed himself... so cute.

Then the conversation between Raghav and Trisha's mom, interesting. Her mom would have realised by now that he is the one who always helps Trisha out with the excuses she makes. So she thought ki kyon na isi se Trisha ki shaadi kara di jaye. Also she must have noticed the way Trisha looks at Raghav. There is definitely something between these two.

Then the gift opening scene. Hats off... This just shows how special Raghav and each of his things are to her. She wears it the next day itself and goes to the office.

On the whole a lovely update. Will eagerly wait for the next part. 

Az07

nymphadora12 Groupbie
nymphadora12
nymphadora12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Firstly sorry for a late reply. I wanted to post it at night yesterday but then my internet gave me some problem. So here I am.
Lovely start. So Trisha has to be a part of a grand party, which she does not enjoy at all. She is more comfortable with a small party with people she is comfortable with. Poor girl...

Then enters Raghav with a present for her which he has packed himself... so cute.

Then the conversation between Raghav and Trisha's mom, interesting. Her mom would have realised by now that he is the one who always helps Trisha out with the excuses she makes. So she thought ki kyon na isi se Trisha ki shaadi kara di jaye. Also she must have noticed the way Trisha looks at Raghav. There is definitely something between these two.

Then the gift opening scene. Hats off... This just shows how special Raghav and each of his things are to her. She wears it the next day itself and goes to the office.

On the whole a lovely update. Will eagerly wait for the next part. 

Thank you soo much!SmileSmile
yaa as a mom she would understand her daughter's behavior really well and no wonder she thought raghav to be a perfect choice. 
I'm really glad you liked it!
Just off to read your story on this forum!Smile
bloomie Goldie
bloomie
bloomie

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
so sweet!!!
it was really amazing
plz continue writing
nymphadora12 Groupbie
nymphadora12
nymphadora12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloomie

so sweet!!!
it was really amazing
plz continue writing
Thankyou!!Smile

bloomie

nymphadora12 Groupbie
nymphadora12
nymphadora12

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hey, thankyou for liking the first part! Here is the second part.
Taking a jump ahead because  really have no clue how to write joker's story.

PART 2

Time line - A day after joker was caught. 

----
Raghav was in the hospital due to minor injuries. Just a few cuts here and there trying to catch the murderer.After tracing the clues and tracking him down, he finally caught him. Trisha never saw him so relieved and at peace. A large bundle of weight from his shoulders had been lifted off. The effect of drugs let him go into a deep sleep. She ofcourse being the team leader had to go and finish off the remaining work. She touched his forehead caressing his face and giving him a last glance and left the hospital room. 

She met along with bikram and rajbir at the reception of the hospital where they were discussing about his discharge. The nurse said, "Kal inka discharge ho jayega, par abhi bhi thode weak hai, inko three days bed rest ki zaroorat hogi." They all nodded, showing their approval. Trisha advised the two boys to go home since they were tired too, from the chasing and also because she cared about them. She didn't want more of sick leaves, she chuckled. She stayed at the hospital incase raghav needed anything. 

Raghav was sound asleep on the bed. She sat beside him and stared at him lovingly. She seemed like a little teenager stealing glances at him. She wondered what her future holds now that joker was found. But there was time for it, she thought looking at the blue pendant on her neck. 

She didn't realize when she slept on the stool itself, her head on the bed in which he slept. She woke up to find him looking at her lovingly. She noticed how deep brown his eyes were. He moved his hand which was near her head to move the few strands of her hair from his face to look at her beautiful face more clearly. She felt something flutter in her stomach when he touched her. The way he looked at her, it was something special. 

She came out into the reality when he said, "Good Morning." She quickly straightened herself and asked him, "How are you feeling abhi? Kuch pain? Doctor ko bula-", "Trisha I'm fine. Don't worry",he cutted with a smile on his face. She smiled. Their long gaze was broken by a ring on her phone. She moved outside to attend the call. Raghav cursed inwardly. 

"Jai Hind Sir"

"Trisha, raghav kaisa hai abhi? I hope he's alright. Mai chahta hu ki tum vidhushak ke lair me jau or chaan been karo. Uske yaha se tumhe uske criminal records aur uske allies ka pata chalega. Aur uske saman ko bhi investigate property samajh ke hand over kardo govt ko. "

" Ji Sir"

She moved over to raghav and mentioned him about this and told him, "Shaam tak bikram aur rajbir aake tumhe discharge karke ghar leke jayenge, take care." She lovingly stroked his hair before moving out. Raghav smiled remembering the previous events. 
-----

She moved to the dusty warehouse along with few of policemen by her side. The warehouse was empty. She moved around inspecting the area. She came across a room - his room. She noticed a few bomb prototypes lying around with few weapons. She ordered the police to take a look at them and take them to the car. She moved over looking for things when she spotted a big box. She moved over to lift the box and put it on the table. 

She opened it to find cut outs of newspapers where raghav had been mentioned. Many pictures of raghav, the cbi team while solving cases. Pictures of his dad. But one picture caught her eye. She scanned it and smiled a memory coming into her thoughts. She quickly without anyone noticing put the picture into her pocket. She knew it was wrong to steal evidence, but she made an exception. 

-----

It was raghav's birthday tomorrow. She had already asked bikram to get a cake for him and celebrate his birthday at his house. She had called rajbir to check on him,while she and bikram would come to his place. 

It was 8pm. She and bikram reached his home, each with a gift. Rajbir opened the door and greeted them. She moved over to raghav who was sitting on the sofa, a bit tired but still jovial. 

They cut the cake and celebrated. Rajbir questioned him, "Ab jab joker pakda gaya, kya tum cbi chod doge?" Trisha shuddered at that thought. She didn't want him to leave. He was important not only to the team but for her to. Her thoughts were broken when raghav mentioned, "Itne jaldi thodi na peecha chodunga tum sab ka", eyeing Trisha and raising his eyebrows on habit. 

It was time for everyone to leave. Trisha told Rajbir and bikram to carry on. They didn't object, both now realizing what they felt for each other. They left bidding goodbyes.

She handed over her present to him. He raised his eyebrows trying to question her what it is. "Khol ke dekho" 

He opened it like a young kid who opens gifts on their birthday. He looked at the present in front of him. It was a photo frame with a photo of him and his dad on the ferris wheel and his dad holding his hands. He was shocked, happy, sad all at the same time. These memories were a part of who he was. His young self scared but happy at the same time. His father putting away all his fears and smiling at him. He looked at Trisha wanting to know how she got this. Trisha understood what he wanted to say and mentioned about finding it in joker's lair. 

"But - "

" I know woh evidence hai and I shouldn't have done it, par I couldn't just leave it there. You deserve this. Its yours. " she patted his cheeks noticing he was a bit teary eyed. 

He got up and moved towards his bedroom to keep this in his drawer. The drawer where he kept his precious things. She followed him. 

" Thankyou Trisha, this means too much to me",he turned to look at her. That's when he saw the pendant he gifted her. He remembered the note he had written on her birthday. After that day, they continued their life normally. Raghav, trying hard to find joker along with trisha helping him everytime. It's a fresh start, he thought. He moved closer to her. 

"Mujhe nahi pata tha tum ab tak ye pehenti ho", he said pointing to the necklace with an intense gaze on her. She usually wore it underneath her shirt not because she was afraid to show it, but because it was more closer to her heart from there. 

He was dangerously close to her. She just blushed at his comment. He lifted her chin and wanted to confess and kiss her right at this very moment. He remembered the time  she held his hands during the ferris wheel ride during a case, just as his dad did during this picture. He moved closer to her lips, taking in all her beauty. She closed her eyes. Just as he was about to kiss her lips he took a step back and kissed her forehead, mouthing a "Thankyou for everything." 

Trisha was confused. She thought he would kiss her right at this moment. Though she would have liked that she thought maybe he needed some time to overcome his past chapter, it wouldn't feel right. She bid him goodbye and mouthed a few take care and happy birthday before leaving his house. 

Raghav smiled. She deserved a better proposal, not when he was sick and she would end up taking care of him all night.

He closed his drawer noticing her gift and also a blue velvet ring box beside it that he would gift her soon

------
Please do review! Smile

Part 3- The proposal.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1973deepakbloomieAz07

1973deepak Senior Member
1973deepak
1973deepak

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Wonderful update. Lovely, romantic, awsome all words are small such a nice update. Trisha's care for Raghav in hospital and home. Trisha can even go against her procedure manual and steal the evidence for Raghav. Raghav to propose Trisha in next part seriously going to be a treat for us. Please update next part soon Embarrassed

nymphadora12

nymphadora12 Groupbie
nymphadora12
nymphadora12

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973deepak

Wonderful update. Lovely, romantic, awsome all words are small such a nice update. Trisha's care for Raghav in hospital and home. Trisha can even go against her procedure manual and steal the evidence for Raghav. Raghav to propose Trisha in next part seriously going to be a treat for us. Please update next part soon Embarrassed
Thankyou!Smile
Yes, that picture rightfully belonged to him. He did deserve it rather than getting burned up as evidence as it had memories attached to it. And she did love him more than her duty.Smile

Go to top