Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
such a cute update. now finally Raghav's Dads murderer is caught a big relief for Raghav .loved the care and concern trisha showed for Raghav.loved the gift that trisha gave to raghav .I was surely special for raghav thanks a lot for such a wonderful update. wanting for the proposal
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Lovely update. Leap in the story and now a time when finally he is free from his past sour memories.

Now is a time that he does something for her. She has already waited for a long time. She has all the right to get her love of life.

Trisha celebrating his birthday, gifting him his childhood picture, so cute idea.

Then the kiss and his preparation for a future proposal, definitely she deserves a better proposal.

Will wait for his proposal to Trisha.

Thankyou so much! Well, raghav did give her a special gift, it was her part to do something special for him and he deserved it too.
Glad you like this story!😊
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaaMalik

Can you please kill me this is just so good .

Haha!😆
Thankyou!!
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

such a cute update. now finally Raghav's Dads murderer is caught a big relief for Raghav .loved the care and concern trisha showed for Raghav.loved the gift that trisha gave to raghav .I was surely special for raghav thanks a lot for such a wonderful update. wanting for the proposal

Thankyou so much! Glad you like it!😊

nymphadora12 thumbnail

Dedicated to everyone who has read and reviewed my story. Its because of you'll I could have continued and finished this story. Thankyou!😊

Final part

Timeline -  Two weeks after part 2.

Trisha was really annoyed this time. They had just solved a case, but she was anywhere near than happy. A criminal, smart enough to disarm her gun approached her, ready to knock her down but she having trained in martial arts during the beginning years of her training as a cbi officer was ready to take him down. But, she took him for granted.

After a few kicks and punches, he approached her from behind and started strangling her neck. That was right when raghav came over and knocked him down.

She didn't like being a damsel in distress. Neither did she need a knight in shining armour to save her. She was independent and liked it that way.

So here she was, annoyed and angry at the training centre of cbi knocking  angry punches at the dummy in front of her to ease her tension and to prepare for next time she faces a situation like that. 
-----

Raghav entered the office with a smile on his face. A case had been solved. ofcourse he was in a good mood.

"Trisha kaha hai? ", he asked.

" Woh gusse me thi bohut, kuch case solve ho jata agar gun nahi leta aise kehke kahi chali gayi. Bohut gusse me lag rahi thi", said swati looking up from her laptop.

Raghav thought about this for a few seconds and immediately analysed where she might have gone.

----
He entered the training centre remembering his early days here. He moved to the room Trisha was practicing in.

He saw her. Clad in her training pants and T-back t-shirt hitting punches and kicking on the dummy. She looked fierce, angry and annoyed at the same time.

"Aare wah boss! Aaj training, kya baat hai! "

Trisha looked at raghav with annoyed eyes.

" Tumhe kya zaroorat thi meri madat karne ki waha? Mai akele sambhal leti. "

" Oh come on Trisha, big deal. Tum usse akele nahi maar sakti thi. Kitna hatta katta tha woh. "

She triggered at this.

" Oh tumhe lagta hai ki main akele nahi par tumhe usse akele hara sakte ho? I challenge you, Raghav Sinha right now for a match. Agar mai jeet gayi toh next time tum meri help nahi karoge aur roz office me ek ghanta jaldi aaoge. "

" Aur agar mai jeeta toh? "

" Toh tum jo bologe mai woh karungi"

He smirked.

He removed his jacket and shoes and took his position. He looked at her. Her hair was in a bun, few strands coming out from the previous session. She was sweating, but she was far from tired, ready to win this. No, he didn't want to fight or harm her but she made an offer he couldn't refuse. Plus, the only way to calm her down was to willingly agree to her at this moment.

Being the gentleman that he was, he offered Trisha the first move. She smiled at the offer and punched him hard at his stomach. Damn, she is angry, he thought. They began their fight. Trisha was taking this pretty seriously he thought.

"So, tumhari mom ne koi naya ladka dekha? ", trying to ease the tension.

Another hard punch came his way. Not a right thing to say.

" Tumhara weight itna kam hai fir bhi tum kaise itne zor se marti ho? ", he trying it for the second time.

A kick coming his way but he dodged it. He decided to go for something else. He looked at her for one brief second before twisting her so he was behind her. He opened her clip and eased her hair from the bun and whispered huskily, "Tum khule baal me aur bhi khoobsoorat lagti ho"

She looked at him, her anger melting away a bit. He took the opportunity and pinned her to the ground, him laying on top of her. Clearly she tried getting up but his grip was strong.

He came near her ears and whispered, "Date pe aaj shaam 7 baje. Thode ache kapde pehena warna ye", he looked at her from top to bottom, "bhi chal jayega." He smirked looking at her flushed face. He got up took his jacket and left. He smiled listening at her annoyed groan when he closed the door behind him.

----
It was 6:55. He was waiting outside her home in his car for her. Five minutes later she arrived. She was beautiful. Wearing a nice blue gown upto her ankles and nothing but his blue pendant on her neck and a small wrist watch on her hand. Her hair was down just like he liked it. She was breathtakingly beautiful.

She noticed him as he got down from his car. He was looking handsome as always. In a black and white suit fitting him perfectly. He greeted her with a kiss on her hand and opened the door for her. She blushed at his gesture. Gentlemanly as always. He moved on the driver seat to take the wheel.

"Hum kaha jaa rahe hai? ", she asked.

" Surprise hai Trisha. Itni bhi kya jaldi? " She rolled her eyes.

They stopped at a beach side restaurant, she noticed. He spoke to the waiter personally and the waiter led to their table. She noticed that it was a private dining outdoors in front of the beach. She was mindblown.

" Raghav, itna sab kyu?"

"Oh come on Trisha, pehli baar tumne Haa kaha hai muje ", he smiled." Toh bolo kya khaogi? "

They finished their dinner and raghav insisted on paying the bill, though in her denial. They were gazing at the stars and the waves. It was romantic, she thought. She looked over at him who was busy gazing her.

"Beach pe walk pe chalogi?", offering her his hand. She held onto it accepting his offer.

They were walking hand in hand, Trisha taking the surroundings beauty and raghav taking in hers. He turned her.

"Trisha. "

" Hmm"

"Tum janti ho na ab meri life ka ab fresh start hai. I just want to tell you this. Trisha I've been in love with you bohut time se and mai tumhare saath meri ye nayi life spend karna chahta hu. Mai tumse bohut pyaar karta hu. " he said holding her hands in his.

" Raghav ", her mouth went dry. She knew they had it coming but she never anticipated admitting her feelings to anyone. She was usually an introvert. But she couldn't hold it in." Mai bhi tumse pyaar karti hu"

They both looked over happily at each other, gazing into each other's eyes, lost in their own world. Suddenly, he went down on his knees and pulled out a blue velvet box and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

She gasped looking at it.

"Trisha, will you marry me?"

The word echoed into her brain. She couldn't contain it. "Yes! "

He put the ring in her finger and looked at her one time. He cupped her face and inched closer to her closing the gap between them. He brushed her lips with his easing her into the kiss and kissed her removing all the love he had for her in that moment. She started responding and the kiss deepened. They stopped when they ran out of breath.

They were just standing there. Her hands on his neck and his hair. His hands cupping her face and their foreheads touching each other just breathing heavily. Things would surely change now, he thought.

"Par mujhe rematch chahiye, tumne cheating ki thi aaj subah training centre me. Next time you'll lose Mr Raghav Sinha. "

" We shall see about that, Future Mrs. Trisha Raghav Sinha",he muttered before kissing her again.

Things wouldn't change so much after all.

-----
Thankyou so much everyone who have read my story. I never really thought people would like something that I write since I was very nervous as this was my first time.

Reviews are always welcome.

Thankyou so much! 😊

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww such a lovely update 
The training centre scene was mind blowing Jodha Akbar sword fight scene yaad aagaya. I wish we could get a scene like that in show too. 
And the date, proposal and kiss 😳so romantic 
And there sweet tiff after all they can be Ratri if they don't have a sweet tiff 
Do write more stories in future 
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Aww such a lovely update 

The training centre scene was mind blowing Jodha Akbar sword fight scene yaad aagaya. I wish we could get a scene like that in show too. 
And the date, proposal and kiss 😳so romantic 
And there sweet tiff after all they can be Ratri if they don't have a sweet tiff 
Do write more stories in future 

Thankyou so much!
Yes i too wish we could get a scene like that in the show.
I do have a few thoughts will pen them down soon!
Thankyou for liking my story!😊
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The update is so romantic. First the fight Trisha bhi kitni innocent hai bol diya jo tum kaho ge woh me karougi. Raghav can't miss that chance aur fight ke beech me flirting was a nice stroke. The date at beach and the proposal was just fabulous. The ladt conversation was nice Raghav saying her Mrs. Trisha Raghav Sinha 😳. Please right more stories like this. 
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update yaar .loved the training centre scene a lot it was really very very awesome could really imagine it .loved the confession scene a lot .raghav going on his knees to propose trisha.that's sooo cute loved the date scene soo much .thanks a lot for such a awesome update. do write more stories on RaTri loved this one sooo much .would u mind if i ask u something .what's your name
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
really good!! the fight scene was awesome and the date scene was even better and the proposal muaahh👏👏👏
please do continue writing more stories.