Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_86

Basically guys...We RagLak fans...don't need to prove anything...Facts speak for themselves...truly speaking Ragini and Lakshya's love story started just about 2 weeks back. ...what we had before that was just a one sided love and obsession..and if you check fb they already have around 21K likes

i know if they had a good story it would have been so much better 
rbb1 thumbnail
guys anyone remember the date when they showed the first Raglak SR, where Ragini is in the pink saree thanks 
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rbb1

i know if they had a good story it would have been so much better 

Yes...as I have said...post Ragini's abdominal injury...The track had so much of potential...but what we got was...😲
Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raglak FB page has started uploading old scenes of Raglak. 
Just now I was watching the scene where laksh comes to meet ragini at baadi and they both r hiding on terrace and dida shouts "chor chor"πŸ˜†..it was so cute..ragini was crying and laksh starts cracking joke "chinti ne haathi ke kaan mein aisa kya kaha jisse sunke voh behosh ho gaya"πŸ˜†

These two are so adorable..they were so different from each other..laksh immature, extrovert, modern, outgoing not bending to what family says, easy going, doing parties and all whereas ragini was shy, traditional, staying indoors, simple girl. .They both were soo different from each other just like chalk and cheese and now see they both have changed so much and madly in love with each other😳
PriyankaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm only attached to this show coz of Temish's off screen IVs and nami's staring session πŸ˜†
rbb1 thumbnail
guys please write some hot Raglak stories so we can read them and feel better and not so depressed 
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

Yes...as I have said...post Ragini's abdominal injury...The track had so much of potential...but what we got was...😲

i know i was shocked as well 
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

RagLak have huge fan following.. it's just a matter of time... they never got proper SL,they were negative that's why somewht affected but still they are loved... now we are active.. we will win the race inshallah.. slow & steady wins the race πŸ˜ƒ
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankaS.

I'm only attached to this show coz of Temish's off screen IVs and nami's staring session πŸ˜†

aww Priya bless
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: temishfan

Raglak FB page has started uploading old scenes of Raglak. 

Just now I was watching the scene where laksh comes to meet ragini at baadi and they both r hiding on terrace and dida shouts "chor chor"πŸ˜†..it was so cute..ragini was crying and laksh starts cracking joke "chinti ne haathi ke kaan mein aisa kya kaha jisse sunke voh behosh ho gaya"πŸ˜†

These two are so adorable..they were so different from each other..laksh immature, extrovert, modern, outgoing not bending to what family says, easy going, doing parties and all whereas ragini was shy, traditional, staying indoors, simple girl. .They both were soo different from each other just like chalk and cheese and now see they both have changed so much and madly in love with each other😳

yes they are